‘The Bachelor’ Winner Revealed: Juan Pablo Chooses [Spoiler]

Thu, January 2, 2014 3:27pm EDT by 12 Comments 117,611 Article Views
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Winner
Courtesy of ABC

kimarsha2013

Posted at 11:08 AM on February 27, 2014

I can spell inteligent and other words. Just very hard typing from a Blackberry phone so sorry for the typos above. Please don’t comment that I can’t type, lol because I can.

kimarsha2013

Posted at 11:03 AM on February 27, 2014

Nikki is not the girl for Juan Pablo. She is so catty and chidish it’s unbearable to watch and I really think she only is there for the competition, hook line and sinker…and not him. She may be a peds nurse but I have news for Juan Pablo, that doesn’t qualify her as being good with children. I agree that he should have picked Renee, she would have been the best bet for him and at first he had lots of good and positive things to say about her, where did all that go? She didn’t change, she seemed to stay true to her colors so how he saw good in all of the hypocritical, snarly, pardon my french, b#*chy girls on the show is completely beyond me. I think his culture is so different and hisa language just isn’t good enough for him to realte. He doesn’t relate well, and seems off in left field but I don’t feel that has anything to do with him not being smart enough or the fact that they claim. (Some have) that he’s boring?!!! It’s like throwing an american into a foreign country that’s never smpoke more than just the basi language there. That’s all Juan Pablo speaks, because he doesn’t understand slang or how to pick up vibes and mannerisms from American women. He’s a little lost, it’s not his fault Ik. Sure in Spain, Mexico, Cuba or Venezuela he would do jst finen sit him down with someone that speaks his language and I’ll bet he can carry an inteeligent conversation. He seems very bright. I’m afraid he’ll of course pick Nikki and that won’t wotk out for the poor guy. He’s not right for the Bachelor, because of all this stuff, I think the producers jumped the gun by picking him, most likely for his looks to get ratings. It’s truly sad for him and these girls. He is definitely blinded by beauty, and to be honest Nikki looks a little masculine to me in the face. Think that girl from the movie grease. I’m not being catty either. Lol

mary bishop

Posted at 10:44 PM on February 24, 2014

Bachelor pissed me off! He got rid of Renee who was totally hands down the best women out of ALL of them! I hope she finds someone who will love her and her son. She is a beautiful person on the inside as well as out! Keep looking Renee you will do great things! Your son is sweet and so adorable!! Booooo on Juan Pablo! You deserve those fake chicks! I wouldnt have perposed to any of them either!!! Not sure if I even give anymore, you screwed up not picking Renee she would have fit better then any of them!!

Doris Calautti

Posted at 10:07 PM on February 19, 2014

jP and Nikki will never work. She’s too young and immature to be a stepmom and she won’t be able to deal with the close relationship he has with his ex.

Sara

Posted at 9:00 AM on March 4, 2014

You hit the nail on the head, Nikki is immature, very much so. She is also confused.

Valerie Hansen

Posted at 10:10 PM on February 10, 2014

If he did this only to marry his baby momma he is scum, someone who really wanted to find love has to wait longer and all the hearts he broke disappointed in this show now! Clare for the next bachelorette!

Lulu

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 3, 2014

DEFINITELY not shocked that there was no proposal…it’s obvious to anyone watching that he’s just there for the jouurneeee and not to find a wife/stepmother. Also kudos to Andi getting the heck out of dodge. I always liked her and now I know for sure she’s sensible and smart. JP is sort of an azz especially after what how he made Renee guilty about their ocean dipping session. I’m surprised she even stayed till the end. I’d be gone.

Smarter than not

Posted at 12:29 AM on February 15, 2014

You’re an idiot…he dipped in the ocean with slutty Clare. Yuck Clare.

Jacklyn

Posted at 8:14 AM on January 15, 2014

Congratulations for ALWAYS being able to reveal the ending of this journey. But haven’t the Bacehlor Producers figured out how to prevent this from happening yet again? Not too smart at their show! If this spoiler is true, I would have rather seen Clare as the winner!

Doris Calautti

Posted at 10:04 PM on February 19, 2014

jP and Nikki will never last. She’s too young and immature and won’t be able to deal with his ex. Too much jealousy. Nikki is too young and selfish to be a stepmom.

wealthypeople2

Posted at 9:56 PM on January 2, 2014

Happy New Year! Are you still single? Maybe RichFishes.ōrg is suitable for you. This is serious rich women dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful and rich women have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
dfsdfsdfds

Holly Robinson Peete FAN

Posted at 11:54 PM on February 19, 2014

Claire is a psychopath. A totally unfit person to be the stepmom. Go Nikki and Andy.