Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Reunion: How He Won Her Over

Thu, January 2, 2014 9:17pm EDT by 128 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Reunion

Alexa

Posted at 8:49 PM on January 6, 2014

She just need a best guy friend and justin would be the ideal one. They have so much fun together and they practically know like everything about each other. Plume they care about each other a lot. I support Jelena!

Courtney King

Posted at 7:23 AM on January 6, 2014

This is So cute, and I am sooooo happy. So I mean guys get a grip and just sit back and watch the show!!!! #ThisShouldBeFunN

Carl

Posted at 3:16 AM on January 5, 2014

Selena couldn’t resist the little dudes abs rubbing up and down against her c l i t

Courtney King

Posted at 7:24 AM on January 6, 2014

STFU AH your just jealous now chill. . .

Bella Espinoza

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 4, 2014

I don’t ship Jelena after she was shading on him. I respect Justin’s choices and I support them if they’re back but I just don’t want him hurt

m l

Posted at 12:27 PM on January 4, 2014

the thing people don’t see is there is a deep love connection between Justin and selena. I believe she is pinning for Justin and he for her. while I think he did hurt her I also think there is some fault on her side too. if she continues to do as she has been doing regarding him she might be ” cutting off her nose to spite her face “. taylor is overstepping her position with them by doing some of the things she is doing. I don’t know if they will stay together but don’t count them out yet. they go well together and would make great parents if it gets that far. when you consider they are still coming together time and again over the last year there has to be something there. selena hasn’t dated since the breakup and I think she is waiting to see if he will clean up his act and it looks like he might be moving in the right direction. as for Justin’s bad boy act if you take away the mostly bs by the media like tmz for instance he isn’t so bad.

Courtney King

Posted at 7:25 AM on January 6, 2014

I respect any choice they make, be both of them. . .just give them another chance guys!

Olivia

Posted at 5:50 AM on January 4, 2014

It’s not selena that going to get her heart broken again! It’s justin! 😡

jordie

Posted at 5:29 AM on January 4, 2014

Tbh guys,I’m quite upset about this. When Justin was with Selena he was so different,in a bad way. Selena found it funny how she made Justin cry. Search on the internet if you don’t believe me. If Justin’s hppy,I gotta respect that.
I don’t want to see him hurt AGAIN

tenzin chungtak

Posted at 8:49 AM on January 7, 2014

i totally respect Justin’s opinion and i never want to see him get hurt from his girlfriend especially from selena cuz i know how much he loves her. i think Taylor should be happy for her. Selena has to stop being rude about justin in the tv so i want the best for justin and the beliebers,selenators,jelena. love you

Elizabeth Paulin

Posted at 4:07 AM on January 4, 2014

Really, r u serious , this is straight up BS u know that in the big boys neighborhood interview he said ” I think we r going to be the greatest of friends” FREINDS they r hanging out as friends why in the world r u guys posting about romance and justin only wants her for other reasons like what the heck u guys are just terrible all u people do is take nice stuff and turn it into a NIGHTMARE this makes me completely sick like foreal what is wrong with the media

JELENA

Posted at 4:08 AM on January 4, 2014

JUSTIN POSTED IT ON HIS INSTAGRAM GO LOOK!!!

Courtney King

Posted at 7:26 AM on January 6, 2014

You mean the social network these days? and I have no clue. . .

JELENA

Posted at 3:26 AM on January 4, 2014

THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER JUSTIN JUST POSTED A PHOTO OF THEM ON INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney King

Posted at 7:28 AM on January 6, 2014

Sorry guys but I have to be happy because they are so darn cute. . .But they are Just friends for now!!!!

update

Posted at 3:03 AM on January 4, 2014

Selena responded on IG, “I am happy for Justin. No matter what, there was a time he brought me happiness and that won’t ever change. It’s just the past now. I’ll always love him. 2014 will be a good year for us as friends, I’m happy when he’s happy..” She really shouldn’t be hanging out with an ex if she wants a boyfriend but to each there own.

namewithheld

Posted at 2:37 AM on January 4, 2014

Justin is so kind to girls who ste dying
I think i will swallow some paint thinner

david

Posted at 12:59 AM on January 4, 2014

Anybody notice this insane girl called Kalani She prays that selena will get sick. I am so sad that such an evil person exists

Just a Fan

Posted at 10:16 PM on January 5, 2014

Ikr

gotcha

Posted at 12:50 AM on January 4, 2014

They were just seen holding hands while leaving a restaurant in California. TL

Blair

Posted at 12:21 AM on January 4, 2014

So let me get this right…. she could be doing anything in the world and this is the best thing she found to do with her time? This is what she cancelled her tour for?

Courtney

Posted at 12:00 AM on January 4, 2014

Oh please she is just going to ignore all the hate and continue to see just behind the scenes until he proposes to her. She has been playing all her fans, radio stations, and media for the past year.

hickory

Posted at 12:14 AM on January 4, 2014

They love each other. She loves him hence why she can’t let go and start dating someone else. Sorry but what initially started as a publicity stunt ended in love. They love each other and if they marry let them be happy. You only live once. I am glad they found love and they are still fond of each other. Only people who have been in love knows what they are going through.

Ivy

Posted at 11:26 PM on January 3, 2014

UNBELIEVABLE how could Selena gives him chance again omg Girl I thought you’ve changed and got more stronger. I guess you like to get heartbreaking again I hate to see you get hurt hopefully he did change for good and he lucky that he get another chances and Sel if he breaks your heart I’m here for you girl I’m not going judge it your life and your choices.

Courtney King

Posted at 7:29 AM on January 6, 2014

because she actually has a F***** heart Jack A**

KALEA

Posted at 10:43 PM on January 3, 2014

OR IT COULD BE TAYLOR SWIFT OR SAMANTHA DROKE.

KALEA

Posted at 10:43 PM on January 3, 2014

MY NAME COULD BE AFATASI AULUA

KALEA

Posted at 10:42 PM on January 3, 2014

WHO DOES THAT. STEALS MY NAME.

KALEA

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 3, 2014

I COULD EASILY CHANGE MY NAME TO A SAMOAN NAME.