Miley Cyrus Kisses Ryan Seacrest At Midnight On New Year’s Eve — Pic

Thu, January 2, 2014 10:19am EDT by 6 Comments
Miley Cyrus Kisses Ryan Seacrest
Courtesy of Twitter

Jane Kostopoulos

Posted at 1:05 AM on January 4, 2014

She is a disgusting little slut. The worse there is. I never liked her and now hate her even more for wearing the fur coat. I would like to skin her and mail her fur to her daddy

lu

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 2, 2014

Now, I think HE IS TRASH! He must have caught SOMETHING! She licks EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY! UGH! I’m surprised at him. I though he was OCD! Now, he’s just gross. Did she REALLY think she looked good? She looked ugly, trashy, and LOST! The slut had nobody to kiss on NYE! That’s what happens with trash. Did you see how quick NYC was cleaned up after the night was over? That is how quick this trash will be over. Now, she’s dissing Beyonce? A woman with curves? Did slutly buy a phonie mirror that shows her with CURVES! LMFAO!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 2, 2014

I HOPE HE WASHED HIS MOUTH WITH ACID AFTER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Андрей Миньков (@AndreyMinkov)

Posted at 2:13 PM on January 2, 2014

Kiss of vampire.

Omarm1955 (@Omarm1955)

Posted at 11:41 AM on January 2, 2014

just before I looked at the bank draft which was of $9169, I didn’t believe that my brothers friend could realey bringing home money in their spare time at their computer.. there moms best frend has been doing this 4 only about 14 months and at present cleard the dept on there mini mansion and bourt a great new Toyota. website link,,,,,,
Rush64.COM

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:49 AM on January 2, 2014

he kisses like a woman, she thought.
no, let’s call him a F*ggot from this day!!