Justin Bieber: How He’s Helping Selena Gomez Cope With Lupus

Thu, January 2, 2014 10:53pm EDT by 33 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Coping With Lupus
SplashNews

Rifan

Posted at 7:31 AM on June 15, 2014

i really hope justin beiber and selena gomez get back together . And i hope for selena gomez to get well soon

Angelina

Posted at 10:07 AM on June 5, 2014

I love selena so so so much she’s the only person I listen to all the time I’m not a superstar like her but music is my life. I will always love her and I think she can make a change. For people and so she can help justin I believe she can make him a better person like he used to be. He’s not a bad person but he’s getting there.

SEO

Posted at 6:12 AM on March 22, 2014

I love to share understanding that will I’ve accumulated with
the year to help improve team overall performance.

alexa

Posted at 4:13 PM on February 15, 2014

i love selena she should not get a broken heart again that is why justin beiber is in jail but there are reasons to because he does bad things sometimes he went to jail 2 times

mimodu

Posted at 11:15 PM on January 9, 2014

Reblogged this on My Life in Words and commented:
This is beautiful. I guess age and illness aren’t really important when there is true love. Good for you Selena! This is half way to coping with this. :-)

beebee

Posted at 9:23 AM on January 8, 2014

I really wish the media would STOP mentioning lupus along side of selena’s name. I’m not sure if I trust their situation but Selena is not defined by a disease. As a mom to a son I just don’t want to see Beiber get hurt again for Patties sake. Media STOP with this lupus info this is hurtful to Selena I’m sure.

Daisy Flores

Posted at 11:07 AM on January 4, 2014

I really hope JELENA doesn’t get back together it’s not that ii hate Selena I think they should both date other people before rushing into things again!!

Jelena

Posted at 5:24 AM on January 4, 2014

yeeeaaaaaaaahhh we happy justin & selena is back..

wes southeast.

Posted at 6:38 PM on January 3, 2014

ONLY THEY KNOW WHY THEY WERE HANG OUT TOGETHER. I WONDER DID SHE HEAR A SONG OR WAS IT HIS INTERVIEW THAT SHE SAW ON THE INTERNET. LET JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY CONFREMENIT ON TWITTER OR INSTRAGRAM.

KALANI

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 3, 2014

UM I DON’T THINK YOU CAN LUPUS FROM ANYONE. BESIDES THERE FRIENDS. I JUST HOPE JUSTIN WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR SELENA.

glory

Posted at 3:57 PM on January 3, 2014

justin careful you can catch the disease of selena
lupus is a cancer
justin loves much selena
love heals everything

KALANI

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 3, 2014

THERE SO GOOD TOGETHER. I SO LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

Becky

Posted at 11:46 PM on January 5, 2014

you cant catch lupus from anyone. cancer isn’t contagious. I think only Hispanics get lupus or if you’re Hispanic then you have a higher rate of getting it

Sella

Posted at 9:40 AM on January 3, 2014

I will be so happy if Selena and Justin be together again. Selena and Justin are best couple in the whole world.

anyely

Posted at 4:20 PM on January 3, 2014

yes yes yes

alexa

Posted at 4:10 PM on February 15, 2014

sella is wrong have somebody cheat on her think if it was you people and selena gomez if you read this you are the best i am your biggest fan i loved you since i was 1 years old

whatever

Posted at 8:29 AM on January 3, 2014

I’m beginning to think Justin is too good for her. It’s a disturbing thought, but really..

doloresatracy (@doloresatracy)

Posted at 8:20 AM on January 3, 2014

my roomate’s step-aunt makes $66/hr on the computer. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her payment was $15216 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit,,,,,, Jobs25.COM

scott j

Posted at 6:26 AM on January 3, 2014

doesn’t she have any parents to put any sense in her head? she is giving everyone the message that she is cheap and dose not respect herself. I personally think she has a very weak character.no guy want a girl like this

mezberz

Posted at 6:33 AM on January 3, 2014

respect to a dying person please -it is accepted here? isnt it

mezberz

Posted at 6:25 AM on January 3, 2014

too young to die
right that f**ng way
do not surrender girl – DO NOT SURRENDER
f**ck all the media inside and out
we just care abt u

alba

Posted at 5:57 AM on January 3, 2014

i love them together who cares what the haters says , love is more important than just some jurks saying their opinion , a
great couple hope they get together soon <3

nikita

Posted at 4:04 AM on January 3, 2014

so he did that out of sympathy! poor girl ! she needs someone to help her! justin is a really nice guy for doing that.

tsk tsk

Posted at 5:06 AM on January 3, 2014

it’s not out of sympathy, that’s a pathetic thing to say… “…he knew how much she wanted to keep that private.” which clearly means he had already known for a long time about it. presumably when they were dating. so why would he have dated her then? out of sympathy you say? i don’t think so, if there is any reason to say he is a nice guy, is the fact that he loved her, cared for her, despite her illness.

Leslie

Posted at 1:13 PM on March 27, 2014

Selena and Justin great idea justin get out of the illuminati before its to late

Ramzax21 O

Posted at 2:19 AM on January 3, 2014

Don’t care if they want to get back together and that’s nice that he there for her as a support friend

kalani

Posted at 1:41 AM on January 3, 2014

Oh my god, i hope juju does not catch auto immune disease ie AIDS!!!!!! I plan to marry justin if david wont marry me.

KALANI

Posted at 11:53 AM on January 3, 2014

UM SERIOUSLY JUSTIN DOES NOT HAVE AIDS. PLS. JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS. I JUST HOPE THEY ALWAYS WILL BE IN EACH OTHER LIVES.

Annown1932 (@Annown1932)

Posted at 12:28 AM on January 3, 2014

before I looked at the check four $7337, I accept that…my… neighbour woz like they say realy erning money part time on their computer.. there mums best friend had bean doing this 4 only about twenty months and just now cleard the mortgage on there apartment and purchased a top of the range Land Rover Range Rover. original site,,,,,,Rush64.COM

Kalani

Posted at 12:01 AM on January 3, 2014

Aww, so cute and adorable. Very sweet of Justin to do that. He’s so sweet

Kalani

Posted at 12:00 AM on January 3, 2014

Aww, they Are so cute together. I’m glad that Justin is there for herz that he’s still loves her always.

hickory

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 2, 2014

They are so cute together. I can see them married with children. She loves him and there is no doubt he loves her.

alexa

Posted at 4:07 PM on February 15, 2014

are you seris people that think they should get back together i love selena gomez and i am a 10 years old and they should no get together he was cheating on her so say that you were married to justin bieber and he was cheating on youwould you still get back together with him