Emmy Rossum Reveals Her 2014 Skin Saver

Thu, January 2, 2014 3:27pm EDT by 112 Comments
Emmy Rossum Skincare Secret
Getty/Courtesy of Instagram

Emmy may play a barely-scraping-by young adult on ‘Shameless,’ but in real life, she’s a successful celebrity with amazing skin — and now she’s spilling her regimen ONLY to HollywoodLife.com!

Emmy Rossum‘s red carpet persona is a far cry from her character Fiona on her Showtime series Shameless. Her skin always looks amazing — luckily, she shared her secrets with us. Read our exclusive interview with Emmy below.

Emmy Rossum’s Skincare Secret — Restorsea Eye Cream

Emmy recently partnered with Restorsea skincare and it came about in a very organic way:

“I actually got it in a gift bag and I am such a beauty junkie, I always try everything that’s in a gift bag,” Emmy told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

“I first noticed that it was a natural product. My history with natural products is that I love the idea of them but they don’t usually work — when I tried this, I could feel an immediate difference in my skin from the first time I used it. As I continued to use it and actually switched exclusively to it, I could notice that my skin was more hydrated and firmer and just kind of more glowy. So that’s why I fell in love with the line.”

The cold winter weather can definitely wreak havoc on your skin, leaving you with an oily t-zone and dry patches. Just because Emmy is a celeb doesn’t mean she doesn’t suffer from the same skin problems!

“My skin is definitely combination! I get super dry on my cheeks and then kind of oily down the middle. What’s amazing about this product is that it really kind of treats everything in a really effective but natural way and it scrubs off all your dead skin cells while not killing any of your healthy skin cells. You can really feel the exfoliation that happens — at the same time as it’s really hydrating and protecting.”

Emmy Reveals Her Favorite Products From The Line

Emmy has tried it all — and swears by this skincare line, even versus more expensive products!

“It will absolutely not break you out! I have tried more expensive face creams — they will go unnamed — even in winter months when I’m drier, and they would break me out. What’s really interesting about these products is that they’re super hydrating and moisturizing. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and this doesn’t break me out at all.”

“I love the eye cream. I have always been obsessed with eye creams and trying different eye creams because I really think that as an actor, people are looking at your eyes for a source of feeling and emotion. I use the eye cream and the face cream everyday without fail.”

Emmy Shares Her Beauty Secrets On Instagram

Emmy posted a photo of her beauty must-haves on Dec. 27 from London. In it, we spotted Restorsea Cleanser and Day Cream, Diorshow iconic mascara, Tarte blush, Essie nail polish in No Pre-Nup, and Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel.

Will you try out Emmy’s favorite Restorsea products, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Emmy Rossum Beauty News:

1. Emmy Rossum’s Beauty Secret: Her Summer Must-Have
  2. Emmy Rossum: Natural Beauty On Set Of New Film
  3. Emmy Rossum’s Slicked Back Hair — Love or Loathe? Vote

how to make money using clickbank

Posted at 2:51 AM on September 14, 2014

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the
blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

dock little tikes toy box bench

Posted at 9:51 PM on September 12, 2014

However, whatever ready made bait you favour, it is a fact that you can create even more potent baits using a
totally new level of knowledge and the reasons for you being able to defeat any ready
made bait are endless. With the high temperature sensitivity of some
perishable goods, it’s easy to understand why so many companies rely on vacuum insulated panels
such a Thermo – Cor to ensure the quality of their products.
You will catch red fish, spotted sea trout, pompano, snook, mangrove
snapper, Spanish mackerel, small black-tip
sharks, small bonnet sharks, sheephead & in cooler weather the odd king
mackerel.

Derrick

Posted at 12:12 AM on September 12, 2014

My own grandfather was a story teller who related
stories to me when I was very young. nothing whatsoever to interfere
with their clean, harsh, rectilinear design. Often genre conventions
have previews of new shows and films, and usually an extensive dealer’s room where you can buy
anything from jewelry, ornaments, t-shirts and action figures to full scale replicas and costumes.

hiv test

Posted at 6:24 AM on September 10, 2014

Hello to every body, it’s my first pay a visit of this weblog; this web site includes remarkable and
truly fine material for visitors.

cowboy moving and storage laramie

Posted at 5:55 PM on September 6, 2014

This will help you in selecting the company on the basis of the services offered and also on the cost they
charge. ” The easy answer to that difficult and (often) emotionally charged issue is that you need to determine how much stuff you will really need to take along to your new home. Household transfer from one place to other demands for excessive care and attention because there is all the time the increased danger of the breakage of the items and home products.

engagemnt rings

Posted at 5:18 PM on September 5, 2014

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains
the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it.
Thus that’s why this paragraph is great. Thanks!

รับออกแบบโลโก้

Posted at 11:42 AM on September 3, 2014

Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re utilizing?
I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price?

Kudos, I appreciate it!

goedkope Wietzaadjes

Posted at 11:38 PM on September 2, 2014

Toen ik oorspronkelijk commentaar Ik klikte op de checkbox “Informeer mij wanneer nieuwe reacties zijn toegevoegd” en nu elke keer een reactie wordt toegevoegd krijg ik
diverse e met dezelfde reactie. Is er een manier waarop je
kunt verwijderen me van die dienst? Bedankt!
Howdy! Weet u of ze maken elke plugins om waarborg tegen hackers?

Ik ben eeen beetje paranoïde over alles wat ik heb hard gewerkt aan het verliezen.
Elke tips?

furniture stores denver

Posted at 10:41 PM on September 1, 2014

Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a very well
written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thank you for
the post. I’ll definitely comeback.

capillus272 dillards shoes for women

Posted at 4:40 AM on August 31, 2014

They want you to come to the salon on a regular basis so they tell you that you need to get a haircut every four to
six weeks, but it’s just a way for them to make more money.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts),
company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Remember, the foaming action of regular shampoos
and detergents is for looks only.

free spy phone software spy any cell phone

Posted at 9:44 PM on August 30, 2014

Fantastic web site. Plenty of helpful info here. I’m sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thanks iin your sweat!

how to spy on my girlfriends cell phone for free

Posted at 4:10 AM on August 30, 2014

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness off preecious experience on thee
topic of unpredicteed feelings.