Emmy Rossum Reveals Her 2014 Skin Saver

Thu, January 2, 2014 3:27pm EST by 135 Comments
Emmy Rossum Skincare Secret
Getty/Courtesy of Instagram

Emmy may play a barely-scraping-by young adult on ‘Shameless,’ but in real life, she’s a successful celebrity with amazing skin — and now she’s spilling her regimen ONLY to HollywoodLife.com!

Emmy Rossum‘s red carpet persona is a far cry from her character Fiona on her Showtime series Shameless. Her skin always looks amazing — luckily, she shared her secrets with us. Read our exclusive interview with Emmy below.

Emmy Rossum’s Skincare Secret — Restorsea Eye Cream

Emmy recently partnered with Restorsea skincare and it came about in a very organic way:

“I actually got it in a gift bag and I am such a beauty junkie, I always try everything that’s in a gift bag,” Emmy told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

“I first noticed that it was a natural product. My history with natural products is that I love the idea of them but they don’t usually work — when I tried this, I could feel an immediate difference in my skin from the first time I used it. As I continued to use it and actually switched exclusively to it, I could notice that my skin was more hydrated and firmer and just kind of more glowy. So that’s why I fell in love with the line.”

The cold winter weather can definitely wreak havoc on your skin, leaving you with an oily t-zone and dry patches. Just because Emmy is a celeb doesn’t mean she doesn’t suffer from the same skin problems!

“My skin is definitely combination! I get super dry on my cheeks and then kind of oily down the middle. What’s amazing about this product is that it really kind of treats everything in a really effective but natural way and it scrubs off all your dead skin cells while not killing any of your healthy skin cells. You can really feel the exfoliation that happens — at the same time as it’s really hydrating and protecting.”

Emmy Reveals Her Favorite Products From The Line

Emmy has tried it all — and swears by this skincare line, even versus more expensive products!

“It will absolutely not break you out! I have tried more expensive face creams — they will go unnamed — even in winter months when I’m drier, and they would break me out. What’s really interesting about these products is that they’re super hydrating and moisturizing. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and this doesn’t break me out at all.”

“I love the eye cream. I have always been obsessed with eye creams and trying different eye creams because I really think that as an actor, people are looking at your eyes for a source of feeling and emotion. I use the eye cream and the face cream everyday without fail.”

Emmy Shares Her Beauty Secrets On Instagram

Emmy posted a photo of her beauty must-haves on Dec. 27 from London. In it, we spotted Restorsea Cleanser and Day Cream, Diorshow iconic mascara, Tarte blush, Essie nail polish in No Pre-Nup, and Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel.

Will you try out Emmy’s favorite Restorsea products, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Emmy Rossum Beauty News:

1. Emmy Rossum’s Beauty Secret: Her Summer Must-Have
  2. Emmy Rossum: Natural Beauty On Set Of New Film
  3. Emmy Rossum’s Slicked Back Hair — Love or Loathe? Vote

professional website

Posted at 8:19 AM on October 9, 2014

An intriguing discussion is worth comment.

I think that you need to publish more about this
subject matter, it may not be a taboo subject
but typically folks don’t speak about these topics.
To the next! Kind regards!!

Aaliyah

Posted at 2:54 PM on October 8, 2014

Тhank you for sharing your info. I rally appreciate yoսr
efforts and I am waiting for your next pοst thanks once again.

Christoper

Posted at 8:28 PM on October 4, 2014

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
this website? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform.
I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good
platform.

whitening teeth with hydrogen peroxide safe

Posted at 5:53 PM on October 4, 2014

So be ready for some mess and for a scary looking mouth (only in the course of the
brushing J). Keep charcoal away from your clothes
and sink as it may well stain.

Posted at 10:25 AM on October 4, 2014

Making use of a high wattage light will result in you possessing to get a cooling system to
the hood directly. The second factor to watch out is that these bulb and like many burn out after awhile.

Courtney

Posted at 2:39 PM on October 3, 2014

My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog.
He wwas once etirely right. This publish truly made my day.
You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

castle clash hack diamonds and coins

Posted at 10:33 PM on October 1, 2014

Hello! I’ve been following your web site for some time now
and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas!
Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

Georgiana

Posted at 4:59 PM on October 1, 2014

This is an outstanding company, especially when combined with the
power of attraction marketing and today’s technology.
An additional way to get excellent radiation protection is to use
a radiation free of charge headset. Apart from Craig Jerabeck, the other two pioneers who actively participated in the formation of 5LINX are Mr.

mlm calculator

Posted at 4:12 AM on October 1, 2014

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted
to say fantastic blog!

top 20 network marketing companies

Posted at 6:36 PM on September 30, 2014

Really no matter if someone doesn’t know then its up to other users that they will help, so here
it takes place.