James Avery: ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air’ Dad Dies At 68

Wed, January 1, 2014 2:30pm EST by 14 Comments
James Avery Dead
Getty

reklama na auta Opole

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 7, 2014

reklama na auta Opole
I will immediately snatch your rss as I can’t
in finding your email subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you have any? Kindly permit me know in order that I could subscribe.
Thanks.

Sewa Mobil Depok

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 25, 2014

It’s really a cool and useful piece of information.
I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us.

Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:44 AM on January 2, 2014

damnit: WHY DO PEOPLE DIE?

barbaradesmond

Posted at 11:31 PM on January 1, 2014

I was so sad to hear about his death. He was so funny on The Fresh Prince.

moranwgwzbx

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 1, 2014

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.cccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

wealthypeople2

Posted at 8:33 PM on January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.dsfsfsdfsdf

Mondy uk

Posted at 5:49 PM on January 1, 2014

Rip

baes

Posted at 4:46 PM on January 1, 2014

Get your title right. He was the Uncle, not the Dad!

KT

Posted at 9:21 PM on January 1, 2014

Uncle to Will. Father to Carlton, Hilary, Ashley, and Nicky.

Brianna

Posted at 4:42 PM on January 1, 2014

This is so sad he was so funny on the show!!!!!!!! He never even lived to see 2014 and he died at young age!!!!!!! R.I.P :(

Q

Posted at 3:57 PM on January 1, 2014

This is so sad, he was so funny on Fresh Prince. He will be missed. I’m going to pray for his wife and family to heal during this time.

Rebecca R. Wells (@RebeccaRWells12)

Posted at 3:06 PM on January 1, 2014

as Joseph answered I’m shocked that a mom able to profit $7608 in one month on the computer. over here… ­T­e­c­8­0­.­Ⅽ­O­Ⅿ

lu

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 1, 2014

To Alfonso and everybody that loved him, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I’m so very sorry. He made MY FAMILY laugh and I will never forget that. You all did. RIP UNCLE PHIL!

lucasribeirodias (@lucasribeirodi3)