Niall Horan & Barbara Palvin: You Two Should Definitely Date

Tue, December 31, 2013 1:54pm EDT by 31 Comments
Getty

Midnight Memories (@1DMarty_me)

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 21, 2014

yeah and this summer I said that “I’ll ALWAYS study” but then… lol Niall live your life, Barbara is so cute, you both are perfect, Love You <3 :)))

removals company

Posted at 11:14 PM on March 17, 2014

Let’s help a local enterprise by using a nearby removals company.

Hudson

Posted at 5:13 AM on March 17, 2014

It is a widely known fact that human beings, irrespective of gender, are
social animals. Men are attracted to smart women, who are not boring and
who speak their minds but still respect other people’s opinion.
The Taurus male likes things to go his way most
of the time.

Josh Pellicer

Posted at 5:49 AM on March 4, 2014

On the other hand it would be considered “rude” to ask the woman why she never got married
because it’s possible no man ever proposed to her. For some reason it seems to be a common misconception that taxicab drivers will sleep with their clientele when they get the chance.

In most cases where the student loan was obtained before marriage, the loan debt belongs solely to the student who signs for it.

Suzan

Posted at 1:53 PM on January 29, 2014

NARBARA+HENDALL+ELOUNOR+SOPHIAM+ZERRIE = AMAZING COUPLES :)

Alisha

Posted at 5:17 AM on January 25, 2014

I feel betrayed by the fact that Niall is lieing to us as his livening fans because before he sead that it was to cumplicated to be dateing a model so dateing a fan is a bonus to him but he’s lieing to us about all of this his and Barbara’s relashionship has goten really harsh right now

Roxy

Posted at 11:47 PM on January 11, 2014

Well to be honest It does hurt me inside.. I am a bit jealouse i mean who wouldnt be right haha…. But the fact tht he made all this girls feel much better knowing some day we had a chance to meet him knowing he wouldnt mind if we where perfect looking. He said this when he was younger now he is older and yes opinions do change… But i did get hurt deep inside.. Well ill support Niall because I love him… And he deserves to be happy with the person he wants to be with…. I wish them luck… And please Barbara make him very happy for me dont hurt him because I dont want to end up seeing him cry and most importantly i dont want that beautiful smile of his fade away….

Gina

Posted at 7:39 AM on January 13, 2014

I 100% agree with you!!

Brianna

Posted at 10:46 AM on January 4, 2014

I love them both and I’ve always wanted them to date but who cares niall said that statement a couple years ago models are not perfect they ARN’T Barbie dolls and what happens when he gets married or when they accept their relationship who cares they can’t always please everyone and if u can’t accept the fact that they are together then u must not be happy for him she’s the sweetest person ever

Victoria

Posted at 6:23 PM on January 3, 2014

But what is going to happen if they get married ( sorry to all the girls who like Niall) who is going to mind the baby and who is going to be working ????????????? Now girls who like Niall I said IF they get married

Victoria

Posted at 6:17 PM on January 3, 2014

Like Niall so much but when I read that I should be happy for him and everything I though that ya I shoud be happy for him so when it ask the question about do you think you shoud be happy for then of course I said yes

Grace

Posted at 1:10 AM on January 2, 2014

I think they are so cute together, and after seeing her comfort him in that video at the concert I DEFINETLY ship them! My only question is, what is their ship name?!

hailey

Posted at 9:00 PM on January 1, 2014

awwww i think they will be a cute couple i suuport niall.nialler foreves

Someone

Posted at 6:17 AM on January 1, 2014

I think they make a cute couple so what if he said models are boring it’s not like u guys have a chance with him

Michi

Posted at 2:17 AM on January 1, 2014

Niall is amazing,
I love him but he himself said that he’d never date a model because they’re too perfect, and perfect’s boring.
So Niall, it’s not the fact that you’re with her that’s breaking my heart, it’s that you lied to us and made us feel better about ourselves, but you just tore it away from us.

Jen

Posted at 12:35 AM on January 1, 2014

I think Niall and Barbara are perfect together! Niall’s waited a long time for his perfect girl, Barbara’s gotta be special ;)

AnitaPalvin

Posted at 12:02 AM on January 1, 2014

Yes they are dating and they are so happy together but I hope Barbs is really ready for a new relationship, Niall is such a sweetheart he even fly back to London for us while he was in Ireland spending time with his family. Hope the 1D fans will understand everything.

Hi

Posted at 11:07 PM on December 31, 2013

Finally he finds a good girl! And finally he’s off the market. Well so far she looks like she’s good, like level headed, as in smart. The Justin Bieber thing I don’t like that she had a thing with him but her and Niall look good! :) They’re adorable

1DFan!

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 31, 2013

I am a little jealous but I really don’t care anymore.In my mind niall is my bestie and I support anything he does.Love to all the boys of one direction

Jenn

Posted at 10:05 PM on December 31, 2013

Awe I think they make a cute couple and so what if Niall said he wouldn’t date a model cause they are to perfect if he is happy we should be happy to :)

Brittany

Posted at 9:55 PM on December 31, 2013

Im happy for them. I think they make a cute couple too.

madison

Posted at 8:59 PM on December 31, 2013

little skank

hailey

Posted at 8:58 PM on January 1, 2014

rude much

Lindsay Currence

Posted at 9:49 PM on January 30, 2014

Don’t say that if you truly love and like him you wouldn’t be mean and hateful about it he’s really nice and so doesn’t she I like niall to ii mean I could be the girl that could see
Him for him and ,love hoim for him it doesn’t matter about looks or fame or popularity or whatever yeah he’s hot but that doesntmatter his heart personality and mind is way more bueatiful always not just niall any guy if you truly love and like him you would love him no matter what he looked or acted like i all meet my prince could me niall could be someone else! Don’t hate on him other be happy I am his happiness is mine!

Peggy M. Wood (@PeggyMWood)

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 31, 2013

what Christina answered I’m surprised that anybody able to earn $5235 in four weeks on the internet. why not find out more,… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

kristen

Posted at 2:27 PM on December 31, 2013

she is too beautiful for him , he is ugly !!!

Tzvetelina (@Tzvetelina9)

Posted at 9:59 PM on December 31, 2013

He is not ugly ! he is one of the most perfect boys in the world !

hailey

Posted at 8:57 PM on January 1, 2014

agree

Jen

Posted at 12:33 AM on January 1, 2014

Oh please kristen! Maybe if you had a heart and tried to know him and his personality you’d go head over heels for him.

morgan

Posted at 4:46 AM on January 3, 2014

i bet u got dropped on the head u dog

Victoria

Posted at 6:27 PM on January 3, 2014

Now please he is my all times fav and he is so not ugly he’s hot I heart Niall ;)