Miley Cyrus Reminisces About Past Loves — Missing Liam Hemsworth?

Tue, December 31, 2013 11:51am EST by 19 Comments
Getty

Bluesyblue

Posted at 7:53 AM on March 21, 2014

Wow. You people comment and insult others with no real insight. Do you ever think about reading your post before posting or do you know how to read?? Learn how to spell and form a real sentence before insulting others! If you don’t like her why do you look at the article and make horrific comments? That bored in your pathetic existence?

Michael Brian Gonzalez

Posted at 11:49 AM on February 11, 2015

The Great an Powerful Oz knows why you have come. Step forward, Jusitn Timberlake!

You dare to come to me for a heart, do you? You clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk!

And you, Billy have the affrontery to ask for a brain – you billowing bale of bovine fodder!

Enough! Uhh – and you – Miley!!
Well?
No, I’m afraid it’s true. There’s no other Wizard except me.

Miley You Humbug!

Yeah!

Yes – that’s exactly so – I’m a humbug.

Oh – you’re a very bad man!

Oh, no, my dear. I – I’m a very good man. I’m just a very bad Wizard.

What about the heart that you promised the Justin Timberlake?

Well, I –

And the courage you promised Miley ?
Well I

And Billy’s Brian

Why, anybody can have a brain. That’s a very mediocre commodity.
Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the earth,
or slinks through slimy seas has a brain! Back where I come from we
have universities – seats of great learning – where men
go to become great thinkers. And when they come out, they think deep
thoughts, and with no more brains than you have.
But – they have one thing you haven’t got – a diploma!
Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universita Committeeatum E Pluribus Unum,

I hereby confer upon you the honorary degree of Th.D.

Well, you can’t! As for you my fine friend, you are a victim or disorganized thinking. You are under the unfortunate
delusion that simply because you run away from danger you have no
courage! You are confusing courage with wisdom.
Back where I come from we have men who are called heroes. Once a
year they take their fortitude out of mothballs
and parade it down the main street of the city. And they have no more
courage than you have. But – they have one thing
that you haven’t got! A medal!! Therefore, for meritorious conduct,
extraordinary valor, conspicuous bravery
against wicked witches, I award you the Triple Cross. You are now a
member of the Legion of Courage!

As for you, my galvanized friend – you want a heart! You don’t know how
lucky you are not to have one.
Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable

Back where I come from there are men who do nothing all day but
good deeds. They are called
phil….er…..phil…er…er….good-deed-doers and their hearts are no
bigger than yours, but they have one thing
you haven’t got! A testimonial!
Therefore, in consideration of your kindness, I take pleasure at this
time in presenting you with a
small token of our esteem and affection. And remember, my sentimental
friend, that a heart is not judged
by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.

Anemone

Posted at 1:27 AM on February 20, 2014

It is Liam’s lost. Walk away Miley. You deserve someone loyal and trustworthy. No matter what other people say, I know Miley have a kind heart- one that is able to forgive and to accept. ^_^
No matter how many people bash her, Miley is undoubtedly a very talented and strong woman. I wish her well and that someday she will find the men who truly deserves her. She is no Saint, she is a work in progress, she is exactly like all of us. Heads up Miley! ^_^

Alexa

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 8, 2014

Miley should get back with liam

RJ

Posted at 8:07 PM on January 7, 2014

She is a pig’ with a nasty tongue.

Chris

Posted at 6:37 AM on January 3, 2014

She is soooo beautiful!!

Leonie

Posted at 6:35 AM on January 3, 2014

And Liam misses her.. they should be together again…

Joseph

Posted at 5:09 PM on January 1, 2014

This article is not about how ugly we all think miley is…that’s a given, but about who she was tweeting…a little aside though, never trust a boy who dyes his hair = Kellan Lutz

Jessi

Posted at 6:10 PM on January 11, 2014

She has large gums and a horrendous accent. Her mouth is horrible; her eyes are also to close to each other.

Micro ring loop hair extensions

Posted at 12:40 AM on January 1, 2014

Miley Cyrus Tweets About All The ‘Good Memories Made This Year’ — Talking About Liam Hemsworth?

Miley

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 31, 2013

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe go f uck yourselves.

Stanny

Posted at 3:05 PM on December 31, 2013

It’s too bad. She ruined her looks. Bad. She really looks unattractive in her new video. Her face is not beautiful enough for that type of close up. I actually hadn’t realized quite how ugly she was until Adore You.

Her nose, it needs help. She looks like an addicted boy. She was really pretty once. Her mouth is weird, but the long hair distracted from it. Now? Eeeeew. Who wants her besides lesbians and pedophiles? Really? Think of all the fans she could have if she hadn’t done that.

happynewyear

Posted at 3:44 PM on December 31, 2013

What makes people feel that they can write this about another person? It’s awful. You are an ugly person, whoever you are.

essence

Posted at 3:50 PM on December 31, 2013

Are you on mileys side

Katerina

Posted at 7:28 PM on December 31, 2013

You are sooo right! She is ugly. I saw that all the time. Her weird pouty mouth and eyes too close and small. Not beautiful at all, only make-up is helping her a lot.
Their engagement was laughable. 90% of this young couples divorce – they are tempted to “live while they are young”.
You know I don’t care much about celebrities, but Cyrus is just EVERYWHERE, it’s wery annoying! She is not even that good singer. And she’s as provocative it’s ugly. Yeah and she takes drugs – what a “role model”. I senced that she was WERY FALSE and always pretending when she was in Hannah Montana. Montana was not “her” at all. And now – I’m not surprised at all! She just showed her true personality. Party and drugs. And how thin she is! – Disgusting.

Carol Ann

Posted at 4:31 PM on January 4, 2014

Really! You sound like a 10 year old! She is not ugly and actually sings quite well, even live! I bet you are a Taylor “autotune” swift fan!

Bluie ivz

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 31, 2013

Maybe she is talking him or Maybe she isn’t talking about him and it just a song that she like since she tweeted the lyric HL it’s not that serious

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:02 PM on December 31, 2013

yep, it’s the same with toothache.