Dwyane Wade: My Baby Son Is A ‘Blessing’ Born During Painful Time

Tue, December 31, 2013 7:47am EDT by 7 Comments
Dwyane Wade Love Child
Getty

team305

Posted at 9:21 AM on January 11, 2014

Gabby is no SAINT. She was sleeping with Wade when he
was still married and living with his wife. She breaks up relationships and not just his. Karma

phyllis

Posted at 8:41 AM on January 6, 2014

Dwayne Wade is a “dog” like so many of the other ball players. The only difference is that Gabby has tolerated his behavior by accepting a “shut-up” ring and diamond earrings. This shows that she has some issues as well. Also, I do not believe that they had taken a “break” from their relationship at all during the time of conception of this baby. He simply CHEATED !!!

J.R Taraeux

Posted at 3:51 PM on January 1, 2014

He is trash ! Idk if to say he is just a typical man or typical black man. Either way he is nasty. Safe to say he was having unprotected sex with Gabby then during a break (which I don’t buy) he was having unprotected sex with another woman to then go back to gabby and have unprotected sex. Then he says he has known the baby’s mother for years, so you’re telling me he screws all of his female friends ?!? Smh It’s nasty and disrespectful. No matter how he and his pr try to spin, it’s not a good look. I thought Gabby was “better” than that, or at leasts that’s how she portrays herself to be. I think this is worse than Ciara and Future. But it both cases it’s black me spreading their seed and black women settling for foolish men. Smh So now she will be stuck with the reminder if his cheating in form of a new born child. And will be stuck with his baby mama who was supposedly a “friend” and also has a baby for Damon Wayne’s Jr. Smh the shame !

Monique

Posted at 2:18 PM on January 1, 2014

I agree with Mia. I love Wade, but I think he finds it hard to be faithful. I watched the videos of his ex-wife discussing their marriage and divorce and she stated the he was unfaithful often. Gabrielle Union really needs to consider if this is how she wants to live her life, because it’s obvious he has not changed. Even if they were “on break” why is he sleeping around without using condoms?

mia

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 1, 2014

It shows a lot about him as a man, that he cant commit and be faithful, Gabriele does not deserve that. Yes, its wonderful that he is a good father and wants to be a father to this child also, but it does not excuse the fact that is was unfaithful, deceiving and not trustworthy. Especially to have sex with someone without a condom. I think Gabriele should keep it moving and tell him Deuces.

Hate whores

Posted at 5:58 AM on January 1, 2014

Painful time while shagging. Please! Some people can not even think before they use words. Ratchet ratchet ratchet!

Youche (@Youche1)

Posted at 6:25 PM on December 31, 2013

my buddy’s mother-in-law makes $86 every hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for five months but last month her payment was $18797 just working on the internet for a few hours. visit this web-site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rush64.COM