Selena Gomez Leans On Taylor Swift & Demi Lovato While Battling Lupus

Mon, December 30, 2013 12:33pm EDT by 26 Comments
Courtesy of Instagram

glory

Posted at 5:04 PM on January 3, 2014

lady gaga has lupus
gaga has lupus is carrying
her aunt died because not has treatment

glory

Posted at 4:55 PM on January 3, 2014

lupus is a cancer and it is deadly if not treated before
and is also transmissible

IHAVELUPUS

Posted at 2:20 AM on January 17, 2014

WHAT!?!?! You have not idea what you are talking about. LUPUS is NO form of Cancer!! A simple Google Search will tell you what it really is. People live long healthy happy lives with Lupus if treatment is followed correctly. It is certainly not contagious and she can still have baby Bieber’s if she wanted to. Get your facts straight before commenting on something so serious.!

Savanah Bieber

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 2, 2014

Selena I hope your happy…..your not the only one that has to deal with a disease justin Bieber ‘s wife Savanah Bieber has WD.that can kill a person

lala

Posted at 2:02 PM on December 31, 2013

I really hope this isn’t true. Even though I’m not a Selenator, I think Selena is talented and gorgeous. Like I said, I really really hope something like this isn’t true. If it is true, then God bless her and bring her health back.

GOMEZARMY

Posted at 9:10 AM on December 31, 2013

SELENA DOESNT HAVE LUPUS YALL SHOULD STOP

Ivy1

Posted at 1:28 PM on December 31, 2013

I second that. She is a young lady who wants to spend time with her brand new baby sister and mother. Just that and nothing more. Imagine the young tike growing up and found out her only sisters was not there on her very first birthday. That would not have gone down well after she grow up. Ms. Selena Gomez made the right choice here.

Ivy1

Posted at 2:28 PM on December 31, 2013

I second that. She is a young lady who wants to spend time with her brand new baby sister and mother. Just that and nothing more. Imagine the young tike growing up and found out her only sister was not there on her very first Christmas. That would not have gone down well after she grows up. Especially, when she becomes a teenage. Oooh! That would have been so much drama…a! I can see it now. ‘Oh! you can’t tell me what to do. You chose other people before me. You were not even there at my very first Christmas. What kind of a sister are you?’ You see where that is going? OF COURSE, THIS IS HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING OR SHE MAY HAVE GROWN UP AND DO NOT EVEN CARE, BUT AS A TEENAGER, THAT MAY BE DOUBTFUL. Either way, Ms. Selena Gomez made the right decision and the right choice here.

Dan12

Posted at 11:12 PM on December 30, 2013

It’s nice that Selea and her friends get to hang out with each other over the holidays. As far as the lupus rumor–that’s all it is, a rumor, it’s only been reported on one gossip site. If Selena does have lupus–people can have mild versions of this medical problem. If Selena chooses not to address the rumors, that’s her business. She doesn’t owe the public any explanation, especially because most of the public doesn’t know anything about lupus. Just look at some of the clueless comments people make here and you’ll see.

maria

Posted at 5:35 PM on December 30, 2013

she just want to spend family and friends time.enjoy herself.so stop the lupus rumor story.it getting out of control.

maria

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 30, 2013

Hollywood life who paid you for lying?she don’t have lupus.so stop the rumor.

david

Posted at 5:22 PM on December 30, 2013

Typhoid is contagious. She should not be meeting fan. I have sterilized my sel dolls. Kalani has a shot at justin now:( our marriage plans are on the rocks:(
Im really going to cry if someone does not help me

godzilla

Posted at 3:39 PM on December 31, 2013

typhoid is curable and contagious. lupus is not

david

Posted at 5:49 PM on December 31, 2013

Typhoid selena spreading to all her fans. Poor juju has it for sure. He slept with the disease carrying mexicana.

black veil bride fan 1#

Posted at 4:52 PM on December 30, 2013

How is it leaning on her friends???

merna

Posted at 4:09 PM on December 30, 2013

i love them all taylor,selena,demi their best friendship name is Daylena

julia

Posted at 3:43 PM on December 30, 2013

this story of Selena having “Lupus” is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard.The olny reason that the media is saying she has lupus is because she is the most gorgeous,talented, and flawless celeb out there and the media is trying to put her down.

ajz

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 30, 2013

if in fact is not true, then the people making this articles are liable to a defamation lawsuit, I don’t think they’ll risk it, especially coming from different sources.

rb

Posted at 4:25 PM on December 30, 2013

Thank you, also they try and filter all comments by using key words and bloggers such as myself that might hold them accountable.

smiley4better

Posted at 3:03 PM on December 30, 2013

Reblogged this on Smile for better( new day, new life…. new beginning).

Thentoa (@Thentoa1)

Posted at 2:52 PM on December 30, 2013

before I looked at the draft ov $5270, I be certain that…my… friends brother woz like really bringing home money parttime from there pretty old laptop.. there friends cousin has been doing this 4 only about 9 months and as of now paid for the loans on there cottage and purchased a gorgeous Lexus LS400. visit the website,,,,,Rush64.COM

rb

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 30, 2013

By Huffington Post on Dec 30, 2013: Sources told Popdust that the 21-year-old singer was diagnosed with the autoimmune disease a couple of years ago, and suffered multiple “flares” recently, that cause facial swelling, extreme fatigue, headaches and joint pain.
My speculation is, Justin did not know of Selena’s illness:

• Nov 9, 2012 HL reports Selena broke up with him around 29 Oct because of: conflicting schedules, “She is way too mature for him,” our insider tells us. “He wants to have fun and be young and wants her around all the time and she wants to be like his mom and not go out and wants to actually settle with someone and she is boring!”
• Nov 11, 2012 Open House Party Radio Show:Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez Breakup: ‘I Don’t Know What To Say’ ‘I don’t know what’s going on in my life,’ Bieber says in a radio interview hours after news broke that he and his girlfriend had split.
• Nov 19, 2012 Selena visits Reseda Hospital; Justin waits for her in his van: The 20-year-old suffered a health scare back in 2011 when she had to be hospitalized due to nausea and a headache.
• Nov 11, 2013 All Bad Lyrics: [They try to get at me behind your back. Tryin’ to tell me that I’m just like the others, But I ain’t all bad] He thinks that she broke up with him because her friends are telling her he’s just like the other guys.

April 18, 2013 Selena goes to Olso, Norway to see Justin; she gives up her virginity to him, he gets a Selena tattoo. April 24, 2013 Selena states that she’s single. Confused Justin starts acting up again, and throughout his concert tour. I think Selena ‘Loves Justin So Much,’ that she sacrificed their relationship in hopes that he will find another woman that he can have healthy children with. It’s not over yet for Justin, and especially now that he knows the reason.

pedo

Posted at 5:28 PM on December 30, 2013

Pretty sure she told him. He was the one taking her to hospital. He simply is too young and virile to be with sick girl. Odd though that he doesnt have serious gf. Not odd that sel has not found bf. I guess elvis and sinatra never settled down with one woman. Sel will disappear from public eye soon. Same as annete bunachllo

rb

Posted at 9:00 PM on December 30, 2013

Yes he took her to the hospital, different than walking her too her appointment with the Doctor in the hospital to where he would learn of her illness. When you have millions there’s no such thing as simply too young and virile to take care of someone you love. I can bet you if his mother was sick, money would be no object. I think Justin would do the same for Selena. Again, there is other evidence to support my theory that she did not tell him. I am very good in researching the facts! Please don’t let me write you a book.

debra_cwilliams (@CwilliamsDebra)

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 30, 2013

what Travis replied I am stunned that a person can earn $7198 in 1 month on the computer. navigate to this website>>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Alondra Ramirez

Posted at 1:18 PM on December 30, 2013

I Hope They Can FInd A Cure For This DieaSe………….Hope You Get Better Selena !!!!!! Love you