Selena Gomez Up For Razzie Award: Worst Actress For ‘Getaway’

Mon, December 30, 2013 10:01am EDT by 27 Comments
Selena Gomez Razzie Nomination
Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures

mottillo244.soup.io

Posted at 5:48 PM on February 4, 2014

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for
i need love

Ashley

Posted at 9:25 AM on January 11, 2014

Selena has no talent! She can’t sing! Can’t dance and is a horrible actress

@sidney

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 4, 2014

I THINK SELENA IS A GOOD ACTRESS I MEAN SHE NEVER WAS IN THOSE TYPE OF MOVIES SO IT IS HER FIRST TIME ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS START ACTING IN ACTION MOVIES SO THAT SHE CAN ACT GOOD WHY DOES PPL ALWAYS HATE ON SELENA AND OTHER ACTRESSES AND ACTORS AND SINGERS BYE IM OUT

broohaha

Posted at 3:02 AM on January 3, 2014

so what poor widdle sewena has lupus (although it hasnt really been confirmed yet??) lets all feel sorry for her and not take any notice of such bad pr. all aboard the sympathy train!

HAHA

Posted at 3:53 PM on January 2, 2014

I’ve seen the movie and tbh I’m not a fan of selena but the script was a disappointment but she did a good job!

chadi

Posted at 4:26 PM on January 1, 2014

selenator forever but very very very bad sorry , it’s true

KK7279

Posted at 10:15 PM on December 31, 2013

I watched that movie it was like the best movie ever I don’t no what there freaking talking about they should be ashamed. I seen a ton of bad movies that is not one of them I love Selena Gomez she inspires me. Selena Gomez is a great actress it is so stupid that there doing that.

Riley

Posted at 11:14 PM on January 4, 2014

lolll you’re a fan. that’s why you don’t see that it was terrible… But to be honest I don’t think anyone could’ve pulled it off since the whole movie was such a disaster…

roberto

Posted at 6:22 AM on December 31, 2013

who is Selena Gomez ?

mezberz

Posted at 3:05 AM on January 1, 2014

she is ..just selena gomes whoever shud be? ahha – it shud be roberto(mf) on the boards

Dana

Posted at 9:29 PM on December 30, 2013

I don’t agree with Grown Ups 2 and Madea getting nominated but the rest I agree with, especially Selena’s nomination. Selena isn’t a good actress. The only movies that she has be3en in that have done good are movies intended for children because her fanbase is mostly kids and tweens. The people that say she’s a good actress don’t know what they are talking about.

mary

Posted at 7:42 PM on December 30, 2013

selena is such a great actress. She did a good job in that film

javi g

Posted at 3:41 PM on December 30, 2013

the razzes in my view are fun but not relevant. look at hale berry. she’s got an oscar and a raazie. this is stupid because most of the critics said that selena’s character was a young car jacker when in the movie she explain that she owns the car.also i think that a few critics didn’t watch the movie and there review where base on what they saw on the trailers.

joe

Posted at 8:16 AM on December 31, 2013

Sandra Bullock also won an Oscar and a razzie in the same year, a couple of years back.
So the razzies are fun but not to be taken seriously as they are just taking the piss at the Hollywood Establishment.

Mobina Bieber

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 30, 2013

Selena is amazing
so please shut up

Kamil

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 30, 2013

SELENA IS NOMINATED LOOOL YESS! HAHAHAHA

ivan

Posted at 1:59 PM on December 30, 2013

The movie with James Franco was a box office flop with generally bad reviews. It is practically on long car chase and we have had hundreds of movies with car chases. Those are the facts. Selena and James franco are good actors, they just made a bad movie.

Nikola Bieber

Posted at 2:09 PM on December 30, 2013

Looking good Selena Gomez I love you so much I am your fan

DS

Posted at 1:28 PM on December 30, 2013

I once read that the stupid razzie award show was made up by some guys who went to see a Movie and didn’t like it and they wanted their money back but the theater wouldn’t give them back there money.So they invented the razzie award to get back at what they consider bad movies.They are so stupid.If I like a Movie I don’t care what other people say.I will like it.

Me

Posted at 1:20 PM on December 30, 2013

AHSTON KUTCHER WAS AMAZING IN JOBS! These awards seem extremely unfair.

Selena Gomez is the best actress

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 30, 2013

She not the worst actor she did the best acting with what she could work with. The script and directing is what was bad. All the other movies she was were amazing! So the razzie awards a wrong how rude of them.

bre

Posted at 12:39 PM on December 30, 2013

Her acting wasn’t terrible. The script was, she said the same curse words over and over again. She was just doing what the script and the director said. The other TV shows and movies that she has been on her acting was TERRIFIC!!!! :) but the Getaway the whole movie sucked!

Kat

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 30, 2013

These awards are so mean! And most of these movies and actors are great in my opinion!

ST

Posted at 12:09 PM on December 30, 2013

How was her acting terrible? I thought she was superb! She’s an amazing actress, that is definitely a slap in the face…

Why would there even be an award for ‘Worst Actors/Actresses’? That is probably the upmost disrespect!

haha funny

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 30, 2013

well its nothing to be ashamed of it looks like she aint the only one n not only that everyone has there bad moments

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 10:47 AM on December 30, 2013

@AndySwift: Get ‘bent’,Dude…I don’t know what movie you watched,but ‘Getaway’ had many adrenaline-pumping scenes,great car chases,and driving, to make it far better than a bunch of films made today…
And Selena was not even Close to doing a bad job in that film…I’ve seen far worse acting this year—anyone remember ‘Purge’? ‘World’s End’?? Yeah!! Those are Terrible acting…
You can ‘Razz’ Selena if your ‘handler’s tell you to,but—You’ll never make me and mega-many Selenator’s believe this ‘bovine-fecal-matter’ you’re shovelin’—hear?
Later all; Hollywood—out.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:10 AM on December 30, 2013

lol thank you. i WILL get bent!