Khloe Kardashian: ‘I Need A Fresh Start’ — Dissing Lamar Odom?

Mon, December 30, 2013 11:13am EDT by 12 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Fresh Start
Courtesy of Cosmopolitan, Getty

christatcoffey (@christatcoffey)

Posted at 9:23 AM on December 31, 2013

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $73/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for seven months but last month her pay check was $15391 just working on the computer for a few hours. over at this website====> J­O­B­S­25.ℭOM

Tom

Posted at 8:33 AM on December 31, 2013

Oh my! she has O.J.’s build. Kloho needs to lose at leasts 40lbs.more.

TexasDey

Posted at 3:22 PM on January 2, 2014

Shallow much?

Steve Parry

Posted at 7:47 PM on December 30, 2013

Khloe and Lamar have something special, something worth saving. I am deeply saddened that things have ended in Divorce.
I just don’t think I could continue to watch “Keeping up with the Kardashian’s”, any longer.
I personally tuned in because Kourtney was having babies with Scott, Khloe was married to Lamar, Kim was marring Chris/Kris (Basketballer) and The girls Kylie and Kendall were growing up. They had stable family in Kris and Bruce which I admired.

What value is there in watching this car crash of a family now, what to see them fake it, sorry thats just a waste of my time.

I am sure I can find better acting on another channel. Good luck and all, but no thanks.

Hate whores

Posted at 6:15 PM on December 30, 2013

When was this mag actually shot and all the interviews? Before the divorce?

Lilly

Posted at 6:15 PM on December 30, 2013

I hope a fresh start for her doesn’t mean we will see her on that crapy show laying all the blame on her ex-husband talking about oh how hard she tried and how depressed he is, because until she accepts some responsibility in what was a marriage made for TV, but ended up being a disaster because they did not know each other then she needs to shut up. I do not believe that their problems started within the last two years I believe it started the day after the wedding because they were strangers. If the first two years was so great then why hasn’t lamar ever been at her sis kourtneys home in the four years they’ve been married?. Khloe needs to just come clean and admit that they should of never gotten married in that short space of time, because talking all this BS is just not flying. She married a guy who showed up as his authentic self wether its being a drug addict, being depressed, being a cheater or being on top of his game as a basketball player but she did not show up as her true self because it was all about the lights, cameras and the publicity this same guy brought along with the rest of his baggage. He was a star athlete, he was the perfect guy for the show. Yea I get that she may of loved him and may be he loved her to but I can not sympathize with no one who chooses to live their life on a show faking and arranging marriages cause we all know its not a reality show after we’ve seen the disastrous kim and kris humpries scenes or should I say re-enactment. What ever lamar odom was or still is we only knew him for his skills as a basketball player until this family choose to air all of his dirty laundry on tmz, they have no idea how it feels to be a private person going through deep hard core issues and seeing them on the blogs and entertainment shows every night knowing that you’ve been betrayed by your wife and her family because for them a stage sex tape leaked and sold for millions lost them any once of dignity they had so anything that makes a dollar they’re on board.

TexasDey

Posted at 3:20 PM on January 2, 2014

Lamar chose to be on the show. He also agreed to a spin off show. It wouldn’t have happened otherwise. All of Lamars current problems are his own design. No one forced him to take drugs. He has literally destroyed his career in basketball. That’s why he’s a free agent. Can he salvage it? Maybe, but right now the clubs he wants to play for don’t trust him. That has nothing to do with Khloe.

Carl

Posted at 12:15 PM on January 5, 2014

It’ll pay for his ongoing drug habit

Theach (@Theach1)

Posted at 5:28 PM on December 30, 2013

my roomate’s sister makes $81 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for seven months but last month her check was $16096 just working on the laptop for a few hours. look at this now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bay95.COM

debra_cwilliams (@CwilliamsDebra)

Posted at 1:51 PM on December 30, 2013

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $71 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for eight months but last month her check was $12184 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Sevyn Hamy

Posted at 11:30 AM on December 30, 2013

Good for her and No she’s not dissing Lamar O HL

netts

Posted at 4:04 PM on January 17, 2014

My heart goes out to Lamar and with the right help this big guy will make a come back in life hang in there Lamar I can be your mom and I pray for you daily you are a good dont let anyone take that away from you. You took a wrong turn and you are changing it.