Anderson Silva Apologizes To His Home Country After Gruesome Injury

Sun, December 29, 2013 12:57pm EDT by 10 Comments
Anderson Silva Breaks Leg
Courtesy of YouTube

google

Posted at 11:44 PM on March 16, 2014

I am now not positive the place you’re getting your information, however good topic.
I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more.
Thanks for excellent information I used to be
searching for this info for my mission.

Diego From Brazil

Posted at 7:33 AM on December 30, 2013

Correction on Silva’s apology tweet. Anderson Silva said, “Brazil, im very sorry, I didnt want to dissappoint you, I GAVE MY BEST I swear.”

Isaac

Posted at 11:35 PM on December 29, 2013

Are you an American. If so, you should not try to judge other people’s culture based your own belief of how things should be. Brazil is a proud culture. Defeat is always something to be ashamed of, regardless of result. It’s not like Americans who always look for an excuse. To Silva and Brazil, Silva should be able to make that kick, and Silva is apologizing for disappointing them. If I wanted to make a comparison to America, it would be like a hero not making it in time to save someone. Even if there was traffic, or whatever the excuse, the hero would feel bad for not being quicker and being there to do his duty. And people would not trust him as much to be there when needed. Silva is apologizing for not living up to the high standards given him.

Guillermo

Posted at 11:19 PM on December 29, 2013

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:39 PM on December 29, 2013

just train harder next time……………

wealthypeople2

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 29, 2013

Happy New Year! Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.dsfdsfsdf

ethanhaining (@ethanhaining)

Posted at 9:14 PM on December 29, 2013

my roomate’s mother makes $66/hr on the laptop. She has been laid off for six months but last month her payment was $19032 just working on the laptop for a few hours.

pop over to this site…. 2­3­J­O­B­S.ℭOM

chienabkxzvzxv

Posted at 8:34 PM on December 29, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mahnoor Baloch

Posted at 12:29 AM on December 30, 2013

Nice Collection you have….these are really beautiful and soooo much nice….this site is really good and effective fashion information.

Jeremy

Posted at 5:29 PM on December 29, 2013

I speak Portuguese and the correct translation for that phrase is: “Brazil I’m sorry for disappoint you, I gave my best I swear”