Dr. Jennifer Arnold Bravely Shows Off Pic Without Wig During Chemo

Sat, December 28, 2013 8:45am EDT by 23 Comments
Dr. Jennifer Arnold Chemo
Courtesy of Twitter

praxis

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 23, 2014

It is truly a great and useful piece of info.
I’m glad that you just shared this helpful information with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Myra Arnold

Posted at 12:41 AM on April 10, 2014

Hello Jennifer I admire u so much I have watch 7 from day one I lo to meet u and bill . U have beautiful children . Urban strength is to huge . I love yall

Denise C.

Posted at 5:39 PM on March 12, 2014

Dear Jen and bill, I have been watching you from day one. I can never wait for the next show. Your family is so beautiful. Will has the most beautiful smile and Zoe is just heavenly. I don’t know how you do it but it works. Thank you Bill for knowing that Jen is the love of your life. may you both live a long and prosperous life with Will and Zoe. Get well fast Jen, I’m praying for you.

Donna C.

Posted at 3:02 PM on March 12, 2014

I love Jen and her entire family. It is truly a story of love and inspiration. I wish her family a very long and happy life together filled with good health, love, joy and happiness. I pray for Jen in her journey. They give me motiviation to be the best I can be. May god bless you and your family. All my love and I wish I could meet you all one day.

JUDY MORRIS

Posted at 3:23 AM on March 12, 2014

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. JEN ARNOLD IS AMAZING….A LITTLE PERSON WITH A HUGE MAGNIFICENT SOUL. WHAT AN INSPIRATION !

Mamusya

Posted at 1:38 AM on February 15, 2014

Jen and Bill, You are two incredible people. I felt for you so much during your journey to becoming a family with children. I went there as well and we also found happiness. I was devastated to hear of your condition, Jen, but you are such a positive person, that your glowing results make all that know you and watch you, amazingly happy. I wish you, your husband, your beautiful children, and your babies at the hospital, all the love in the world.

Patty Rottman

Posted at 10:31 PM on January 14, 2014

We love you Jen! My husband and I have watched and loved your show from day one and we’re so very proud of you and Bill. We are praying for your complete recovery!

Connie Z.

Posted at 7:35 PM on December 29, 2013

Jen, just wanted to let you know, I am survivor of Choriocarcinoma.. I was diagnosed after I had my last child, he was almost 12 weeks old,and the diagnosis was very devastating. I had the support of friends, family and many prayers. I have been very blessed, I have been a survivor for 39 years. In the 70’s the only treatment at that time was “Methotrexate” which was an experimental drug. Many ups and downs, but God saw fit to let me stay to see and raise my children.

Stay strong, you, Will and your family are in my prayers!

Lois Graham

Posted at 11:01 AM on December 29, 2013

You are an inspiration to all women. You are strong and beautiful. My prayers are with you.

Holly Wilklow Miller

Posted at 10:09 PM on December 28, 2013

Jen, You are an absolutely beautiful and strong woman! Blessings to you and your family! You are an inspiration to us all!! <3

marshallaherrera (@marshallaherrer)

Posted at 3:45 PM on December 28, 2013

my neighbor’s ex-wife makes $79/hr on the computer. She has been out of work for eight months but last month her pay check was $19815 just working on the computer for a few hours.

site here……………. 2­­­­­­­­3j­­­o­­­­b­­­s.ℭ­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­M

damiana (@DamianaTrentini)

Posted at 3:42 PM on December 28, 2013

Caden. if you think Ralph`s posting is terrific, yesterday I got a new audi sincee geting a check for $6041 this month and in excess of 10 grand last month. this is definitely the most-financially rewarding I’ve ever done. I actually started 6 months ago and almost immediately began to earn more than $80 p/h. Go Here >>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

lu

Posted at 3:08 PM on December 28, 2013

Lynne, that’s just that man. Very ,very ignorant man. When things don’t go his way, he gets mean online. He can’t take a compliment. That is why I, (we) address our thoughts to Jen only. Life tossed you lemons, make lemonade. Do you REALLY think you’re the only couple going through this? BELIEVE ME, I HAVE A WORSE STORY THAN YOURS! She is not here for her kids, so GROW THE F*CK UP!

lu

Posted at 2:56 PM on December 28, 2013

God bless all of you. She looks ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL! I liked her hair short before, but now you proved she can ROCK IT ANYWAY, even feeling as ill as she is. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL OF YOU! HAPPIER NEW YEAR!

michelle benda

Posted at 12:28 PM on December 28, 2013

#GetWellSoonJen. I’ve watched your show since day one, you’re truly a tough woman for all you’ve indured. I’m sending my thoughts, prayers and well wishes your way! God Bless you and your beautiful family!!! <3

memyselfni

Posted at 11:16 AM on December 28, 2013

Bless her and her family. Sending many, many prayers your way Jen!

Shelly

Posted at 11:13 AM on December 28, 2013

. They are a beautiful couple. I was so happy when they finally got their son. I wish the family all the best and hoping for a successful recovery for Jennifer.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:51 AM on December 28, 2013

…………..she will make it.

honesty

Posted at 9:40 AM on December 28, 2013

All my thouhts and wishes go out to Jen and Bill. They are two of the most real and likable people on television. I love watching their show, they are the kind of folks you say “I would love to hang out with them.” As a breast cancer survivor of 20 yrs I had three children when I was diagnosed and like Jen, keeping up with them kept my life as normal as it could be at the time. Being so open about her cancer and tx is both a healthy approach and unselfish. You and Bill and the children are in my thouhts and prayers. The combination of a positive attitude, Faith, humor and a team of trusted medical providers will get you to the other side. God Bless and wishes for a healthy, Happy New Year. The children are so blessed to have you and Bill as parents, od made another perfect family match!!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:26 AM on December 28, 2013

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne

Posted at 9:14 AM on December 28, 2013

When you receive chemo, you don’t lose your hair until 2-3 weeks after first treatment so Dr. Arnold opted to shave her hair. Some patients do this because hair falls out gradually and is a mess! She most definitely has make-up on! Lipstick and eye make-up at the very least! I wish her all the best. Dr. Arnold is a strong woman who will do well. Fight hard! Hollywoodlife.com: Please report things accurately!

Mel Rose

Posted at 12:26 PM on December 28, 2013

Hey Lynne SHut up this is not her first chemo treatment. She had treatments prior to the holidays and opted out of her session to be home and feeling well for the holidays. Whether or not she has make up who the hell cares. I can tell what type of person you are one who always has to be right pointing out how everyone else ng. She did shave her head after she lost quite a lot of her hair this is what most chemo patients opt to do. I think at this point she could care less about her hair and makeup she just wants to survive to be there for her husband and children. If you don’t have positive things to say move onto the the Real Housewives of NJ blog.

Lynne

Posted at 12:32 PM on December 28, 2013

My comment was nothing against Dr. Arnold! She looks beautiful. It was against the website for reporting that she no make-up on. I am an oncology nurse and watch these brave people fight every day! Read my note and don’t be so quick to judge!