Selena Gomez: Canceling Tour Dates To Fight Lupus Is A Good Idea

Yu Lee

Posted at 11:49 AM on December 30, 2013

Australian winter ???
Middle of Summer !!!

sandy

Posted at 2:17 AM on December 30, 2013

She should have had Justin next to her. He is the only person who really loved her and she did not realize it. She has to work with her jealous character . She did not see the care and love Justin gave her.
In a way , she is a loser.

emily

Posted at 9:06 PM on December 29, 2013

Lupus? I thought she was receiving treatment for anaemia? Bringing Justin into this is redundant and irrelevant.

Jen

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 29, 2013

Lupus is also treated with drugs such as methotrexate, a chemotherapy drug. I have been on this medication as well as many others for a year. I have had lupus for about eight years. One of the first line treatments is a medication called Plaquenil, which oringally was designed to treat malria. There is only one medication, Benlysta, that is speficially desgined for lupus, and this treatment was only developed about 3 years ago. Stress is one of the worst things for lupus and I hope that she is able to recover quickly from this flare and has many more years of remission.

jelena fans

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 29, 2013

I think it’s very good that she puts herself in front of the job for once i hope she gets better!! <3

rb

Posted at 9:39 PM on December 28, 2013

It would take a special man to comfort her and love her through her pain and she has shunted him. To find another man now that her illness has been reveled, may it be true or not would take another special man and that would be like a shot in the dark. This special man has confessed his love for her and sang several catalogues of his devoted love songs of her. I can only imagine he would have to be the only musical artist that I know in history that half his music catalogue is of her, and music journals “Journals” is mostly of her without reservation of him posting it for profit. ‘You’re “All That Matters” to me, by: Justin Bieber.*****

Maria

Posted at 4:04 AM on December 29, 2013

Justin must have known about her lupus as they were very close. He cheated on her and used her anyway. Plus she did not want to hang out with him as he got into drugs, drinking and his ego became so large. I think the worse was the cheating. Lupus leaves your immune system fragile and now after he has been with prostitutes she really can’t catch something he may have caught. They can remain friends, but Justin wast to act cool so he can get into hip/hop and rap. He wants to act like Chris Brown and others whose reputation is about “street cred” which includes partying, drugs, strippers, etc.., At least a lot of young guys in the field think that is what it means. The last person Selena needs is Justin. He wants a different lifestyle from her But they were once in love and I am not sure she wants to get back with him, even as a friend. The cheating and the way he used her when his reputation too a hit and Scooter and his Mom had her go to Europe to straighten him out? Well he used her again, and was mean…stress is bad for lupus. Lupus has no cure and can kill. She can find another guy. A great guy who cares about her, is mature, faithful and loving and is a Catholic/Christian like she is and has the same values. Justin is no longer that person.

rb

Posted at 11:31 AM on December 29, 2013

Reblogged from ivan: You have been reading too much gossip crap from TMZ, Perez and others. Some of the things you mention are grossly exaggerated or false. The shirrup lie was exposed by gossip cop; he only peed once ever in a bucket not many times as you imply, practically everyone in Hollywood and half of the U.S. smoke pot as your president did throughout college; and so on and so forth. I will not waste my time showing other things you said are exaggerated or false-so hate him all you want. You will answer to a higher power.

KALANI

Posted at 4:13 PM on December 28, 2013

ITS SELENA’S FAULT THAT HEY BROKE UP IN THE FIRST PLACE., OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND. ITS NOT LIKE THERE GOING TO SAY OKAY FANS. SELENA AND I ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER. OR SELENA IS OKAY FANS. AS MUCH I ADORE YOU GUYS. I NEED TIME TO MYSELF. TO REPLISH MY THOUGHTS.

PATRICIA

Posted at 4:08 AM on December 29, 2013

MORON, JUSTIN CHEATED ON HER SO SHE BROKE UP ON HIS SKINNY BUTT. HE IS A DIRT BAG AND SLEEPS WITH PROSTITUTES AND HANGS OUT WITH STRIPPERS. SHE DOES NOT NEED A BOY WHO IS PLAYING AROUND WITH PEOPLE WHO MAY SPREAD A DISEASE. SOMETIMES i WONDER ABOUT YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. I’M USING CAPITALS JUST IN CASE YOU CANNOT READ SMALL PRINT SINCE YOU USE CAPS ALL THE TIME.

KALANI

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 28, 2013

ITS NOT LIKE SELENA IS GOING TO SAY OKAY. I HAVE LUPUS. SO I’M GOING NOT TOUR OR SING FOR AWHILE. OR ACT. BUT I WILL JUST STAY HOME AND HANGOUT WITH MY SISTER WHO MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

Sarah

Posted at 12:19 PM on December 28, 2013

Mister nobody. it you don’t have anything nice to say please don’t tell us because we Selenar`s we care about Selena and we/ I wish her all the best. Hope that she will be okey. and when her Lupus is over then she can tour to Australia next year and give the fans an Amazing show.
PS. hope everything turs out to be okey

lu

Posted at 3:27 PM on December 28, 2013

Sarah, you fool, learn to spell, then look up LUPUS! IT CAN BE DEADLY! F’ing dumb idiot!

lilo

Posted at 4:58 AM on December 29, 2013

Lu, shut up she was just trying to be nice, unlike you. What are you some snotty little belieber?

Jen

Posted at 8:28 PM on December 29, 2013

Lupus is a lifelong disease, it will not “get over.”

nikki

Posted at 9:41 AM on December 28, 2013

omg selena.nooooooo hope she is good.my baby girl

Pam.

Posted at 4:14 AM on December 29, 2013

You have the best response. Some people here are really rude aren’t they. It is all about her health and if it is Lupus it can be deadly. You can dance, have fun, try to live a normal life but it flares up. Hopefully she will be okay. She herself has not confirmed this, she may not because it could affect her career, although it shouldn’t. I just hope whatever reason she decided to take time off she does so and hangs with her Mom, little sis and her buddies.

Tina

Posted at 9:38 AM on December 28, 2013

I don’t think this is true

smiley4better

Posted at 9:14 AM on December 28, 2013

Reblogged this on Smile for better( new day, new life…. new beginning).

ivan

Posted at 8:24 AM on December 28, 2013

We all wish her well if she has Lupus; so far she has not confirmed anything personally but if it’s a lie, nobody would believe anything anymore from any source,

rb

Posted at 9:37 AM on December 28, 2013

@ Sel & ivan, I agree! If this is a ruse, her career is over. I too will give her the benefit of a doubt. How I m curious: Justin acting up over a break-up; did she push him away because of her disease, and does he know? This would clear up behavioral questions fans have for them both. A simple yes/no would do. Preferred NO answer is a cure all.

bieliebers are mentally ill.

Posted at 4:25 AM on December 29, 2013

What are you all stupid Justin cult followers? You’re nasty and mean. Never want anyone to say anything about that jerk you adore but it’s okay for you to attack others. Selena broke up with Justin because she said he was trying to impress his friends by smoking pot, doing other drugs and acting like someone else. He also used her and cheated on her. Those are pretty good reasons to break up with a guy. As for behavioral questions, why is Justin such a heartless jerk who uses people, hurt his little fans and cheats on people? why does he play head games even on his little brother, and made the kid cry? Why is he now into prostitutes and strippers and throws parties with drugs and alcohol that are so wild he has his guest sign 5 million dollar contracts to keep quiet? So many questions about your idol. Selena even if she does not have Lupus, although the rumor has been around for 3 years, but even so she did the right thing for her health. She also has great fans unlike jUSTIN mean beliebers and is liked and not considered a joke. Oh and Ivan is in love with Justin…you two can fight it out over who is more delusional.

Sel

Posted at 8:00 AM on December 28, 2013

Can you imagine the repercussions her having the disease is not true. Her pushing Justin away, and not dating other men, I will give her the benefit-of-a-doubt. This makes Justin’s and Selena’s love for each other more special. Stop the hate!

bieliebers ARE mental

Posted at 4:33 AM on December 29, 2013

She never said she had Lupus. If she does it can kill. YOU are nothing but a nasty belieber. Who are YOU to judge Selena?? Take your own advice and stop the hate you small minded punk. I really don’t think she or any other Selena fan care if you give her the benefit of the doubt. She NEVER said she had lupus moron. But Justin did say he was retiring to his beloved fans and on Christmas and now he said it was a lie. He’s a moron too. No wonder you are a fan.

Jimmy

Posted at 4:53 AM on December 28, 2013

It’s just party time for a rich girl. They’re all fake.

haha funny

Posted at 8:20 AM on December 28, 2013

o yea lets party the winter away really??????? ur a dick

Really?

Posted at 11:53 AM on December 28, 2013

you are a b**ch

Nobody

Posted at 4:34 AM on December 28, 2013

What is sad is that a person will make up something as horrible as this in order to cover up something else. I doubt this girl has lupus. Most likely, she thought she was pregnant once, and now she’s trying to push this other thing under the rug. It’s all about image. She doesn’t look sick to me, although, she may be sick. I don’t believe it.

haha funny

Posted at 8:11 AM on December 28, 2013

she does have it someone already confirmed it and if u look at her she does look sick this whole months selena hasnt been herself or even looking like her self so this will explain it

boog3rsugar

Posted at 4:30 AM on December 28, 2013

Reblogged this on Jessie Spencer's Blogspot.

andrea landron

Posted at 3:48 AM on December 28, 2013

I my self suffer from lupus she definitely needs to take time off unless you have the disease you wouldn’t understand but if you would like an idea what its like read the spoon theory (just google it) with lupus you dont look sick but can feel like death ! One day I will be just fine and the next morning I wake up not being able to move my left wrist (time for my brace) because if I move it, it causes excruciating pain I cant even explain it and my right hip feels the same its hard for me to walk, stand, or sit , sampling my hair takes 18min because I have to keep resting my arms for some reason my muscles are on fire my hair is thinning (oh how I miss my thick long hair) its what makes me feel like a woman..today I feel like im 90 yrs old and im only 33 but I push through it all I try not to let my kids or hubby know ( they see the brace on and watch me limp for a little bit till my hip adjust) but I won’t complain I dont want sympathy or attention it feels like I have the flu today my body aches im so tired I feel like I was drugged so I down my coffee an energy drink but nope I just can’t win today a nap it is but I look fine besides today I might just not have my makeup on but I will smile and I will push through tomorrow I might wake up feeling better and the day after that I might be back to normal no pain anywhere ..it is h orriable not one case of lupus is the same but we go through a lot and take our daily meds ..dont judge a book by its cover and definitely if your gonna talk about the book read the entire thing learn your facts♥

Rhanni

Posted at 4:42 AM on December 29, 2013

Good luck to you! A good friend has it and she goes through exactly what you do. She is one of the strongest girls I know. I’m shocked by some of the things the Justin people are saying about her and Lupus. It’s just so ignorant and mean. I hope you have many more good days than bad and that they find a cure for it!!! Take care and I am so glad you took the time to share.

Sel

Posted at 3:16 AM on December 28, 2013

You know, for a woman that’s trying to find herself, and battling lupus; in the last few days there have been: a scandalous bedroom pic by her love interest of her wearing his sweatshirt, her partying all night, and now she’s seen at: December 27: Selena at Britney Spears “Britney: Piece of Me” held at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. As a fan I am finding it hard to believe that there is anything wrong with her. All this would have been great if she had completed her 2014 concerts. For what it’s worth Lil Romeo looks hot. I hope she pumps him for all he’s got, but please keep the bedroom tell tails under covers. I just hate a man that kiss and tell and that scandalous pic was telling.

Sade

Posted at 3:40 AM on December 28, 2013

That was just the sweatshirt of his clothing line that he makes all his friends dress if you look at his instagram. She was dressed, that has nothing of scandalous. People battling lupus still can live a normal life

ivan

Posted at 8:20 AM on December 28, 2013

As soon as Little Romeo gets into her pants, he will probably go on to the next. Don’t a lot of Rock, Hollywood, and rap guys do that?

Ana

Posted at 1:05 AM on December 28, 2013

Haven’t we learnt by now? It’s never Lupus!

patty

Posted at 12:15 AM on December 28, 2013

She most def needs to take care of herself. My mom had lupus later in life,although she had few years of remission,the last 5 years really took alot out of her. She was diagnosed 20 yrs ago,specialists know so much more about the desease. Take care of yourself,Selena,your fans will wait for you.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 27, 2013

who bought a ticket anyway?

Kalani

Posted at 10:59 PM on December 27, 2013

Oh my goodness justin. Such amazing guy. Hope she doesn’t dis him anymore.

lu

Posted at 3:35 PM on December 28, 2013

DIS HIM?????? LOL GROW UP LOSER! HE IS DONE! DIS HIM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHAT A LOSER MAN! Here is a girl that could die and you’re worrying about a scum, that can’t sing, going to PAY FOR SEX, and you are worrying about her DISSING HIM????????????????????GROW UP!

alicedbishop (@alicedbishop)

Posted at 10:17 PM on December 27, 2013

my neighbor’s mom makes $87 an hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for 5 months but last month her pay was $13507 just working on the computer for a few hours. take a look at the site here====> JOBS25.C­O­M

haha funny

Posted at 10:11 PM on December 27, 2013

i think shes over him but u guys arent so ur making it seem like she isnt she wrote on instagram that she moved on from him but yet everytime she says she moved on u guys twist her words around i think they care and love each other but at the same time over each other it u people that want let it go and face the fact that jelena is over