‘Nikita’ Series Finale Recap: Nikita Completes Her Ultimate Mission

Fri, December 27, 2013 10:00pm EDT by 26 Comments
Nikita Series Finale Recap
Courtesy of The CW (2)

labouya estoya

Posted at 8:56 PM on April 3, 2014

Nikita,you are the star.I missed you alredy,I wish there was more seasons for your show.I loved it,it is so touchable. Maggie q I love your shows. I would like to connect to the internet to watch it over and over again. Nice show you got there wish there werev more to it. Please give me a lnk on the internet.

farrah superstar

Posted at 1:01 PM on March 5, 2014

Full farrah abraham sex video’re always on a fashion capture!

paris hilton sex tape x hamster

Posted at 6:11 PM on February 14, 2014

My biological father survived a new Paris hilton blow job sex tape
genocide also boasts bloodline actually in a person’s area because
actually are appealing a bad.

J Mere

Posted at 9:41 AM on January 19, 2014

I started to watch every season of Nikita on Netflix, I was so excited to finally catch up on this years episodes, I just wish season 4 could’ve been a full season, but throughout it all I loved every single season! Nikita, Alex, Michael, Sam, Ryan and Sean especially Amanda were all great actors!

Rosalba

Posted at 4:48 AM on January 16, 2014

I will miss Nikita so much! Sad that it was so under-appreciated. I would have liked to see a full final season because it felt a little rushed. I agree with the Alex-Sam relationship, we needed more time for it to develop. But anyway, I’m satisfied with the ending. Thanks CW!

J Waters

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 7, 2014

I have watched every episode of Nikita and I thought the show was great!! I will miss all the action and deception and most of all the cast!! Maggie Q and Lyndsey Fonseca were my favorites from the very beginning! I also liked Ryan because he became the brain and abstract thinker of the group, figuring out plans that were way beyond the obvious. The last 2 episodes were excellent and I and definitely going to purchase the entire series!! Thanks CW for an excellent show!!

len savier

Posted at 12:11 AM on December 30, 2013

Will totally miss Nikita and the gang! I didn’t know the series is ending, Maggie Q is a terrific actress and being of Asian heritage, for me she’s a rockstar!
Hope another show will star her in it..Good luck to the crew, it’s been fun following everyone. ..

heiresschild

Posted at 5:16 PM on December 29, 2013

definitely sad to see the Nikita series end, but I could not have asked for a better ending. with the exception of Ryan’s death, everything was excellent!

zara

Posted at 4:02 PM on December 29, 2013

really sad to see this show end. I agree that this tv show is definately one of the best tv shows and im truly going to miss it! im glad that it ended perfectly, but then again, the entire show was amazing, so I didnt expect anything less from the series finale

Jamie

Posted at 8:54 PM on December 28, 2013

really sad to see this show come to an end! :((

smiley4better

Posted at 9:13 AM on December 28, 2013

Reblogged this on Smile for better( new day, new life…. new beginning).

Lou

Posted at 9:04 AM on December 28, 2013

I did think the last two episodes were focused a lot on the sacrifice and death of Ryan. I get everyone was angry/upset but as a viewer, did we really care that the bland boring character died? I sure didnt. So for the last scenes to be packed with Ryan mementos was a little blah for me.

Brave Frontier Hack

Posted at 9:03 AM on December 28, 2013

I have been exploring for a little bit for any
high quality articles or weblog posts on this
kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website.
Reading this information So i am happy to show that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I
came upon just what I needed. I such a lot surely will
make certain to don?t omit this web site and give it a look on a relentless basis.

Mckaya

Posted at 7:58 AM on December 28, 2013

It is an absolute shame CW didn’t pick this up. This show is amazing… it’s underrated

roy

Posted at 4:57 AM on December 28, 2013

Great show and I hope this is not the end as I will miss them all

Darren Wong

Posted at 4:51 AM on December 28, 2013

Fantastic ending to a brilliant series. Just wish it was more appreciated. Some of the current programming on the CW do not deserve their air time at all. I am so going to miss Nikki and her gang……I have watched every episode religiously since its inception its going to be hard knowing there will be nothing to look forward to every Friday nights now….

reg

Posted at 2:59 AM on December 28, 2013

Will miss this show, it was the Best Ever!!

Josh Jucutan

Posted at 2:51 AM on December 28, 2013

The series finale of Nikita was almost perfection! And I say “almost” only because it ended too soon. The opening came off very strong and intense in the first few minutes. The scenes with the original rebellion of Nikita and Alex brought back so many memories and feelings as the alliance turned into “betrayal” with Alex contradicting Nikita’s plan. But the best part of this episode was seeing that twist where Nikita was able to capture Amanda using her own medicine of deception and manipulation and leaving her in that room with the scarring, memorable line: “Welcome back to the Basement, Helen.” was genius. It was nice delving deeper into Nikita’s persona as the series came to a close. Still sad about Ryan’s death, along with the many other character deaths throughout the series, and not even getting to see Sonya, who truly solidified her role by Season 3. Although it ended too soon, the series was simply too perfect and gave the loyal audience some closure with the ending provided. I will truly miss the show!

Bruce Ikenberry

Posted at 1:18 AM on December 28, 2013

I just got through watching the finale of Nikita. This finale could not have been done better. Yes, this was a great show, and I will miss it. It was one of my favorites – extremely well acted, great story line, intense, and I watched every episode. For those that missed this series, you missed a great show, and I would highly recommend getting all four seasons on DVD. You will not be disappointed!

cz

Posted at 12:49 AM on December 28, 2013

Too amazing. I agree with all the positive comments or basically all the comments. The show simply had an amazing arc over all four seasons. I think the main reason for its low ratings was the show’s complexity; it was wonderfully deep, but at the same time, this bored a lot of people and made catching up when jumping into the show in the middle of a season hard. On the other hand, the wonderful crosses, double crosses, triple crosses, quadruple crosses, quintuple crosses etc. and the deep exploration of character psychology and philosophy made this a wonderfully satisfying show for me. I can’t remember exactly what happened but I have an impression that Nikita and Alex staged something before to deceive – I think it was a staged fight in an earlier season – while they were still trapped in Division. I love how the show was able to grow from its original cast of characters and the original set of Division to a new cast with Sean and Ryan becoming major characters along with Sonia and how everything left Division to the greater world with no hiccups – just great story telling throughout. The actors – Maggie Q, Shane West, all of them – are superb. I’m gonna miss this show; I’ve been watching this show for the last 4 years and I’m going to have to find myself another show to carry me through college!

Chandler Polyte

Posted at 12:22 AM on December 28, 2013

it bugs me that the show was so under-appreciated by the audience. The story line is so rich and versatile. I do agree with you that Nikita is one of the best shows that CW has created. I got goose bumps at the final scene in which they spoke of Ryan Fletcher and his service; the music and Nikita’s line was simply uplifting.

Rizwan

Posted at 11:28 PM on December 27, 2013

Amazing Post I Just Love It :*

Tammy Simmon Erickson

Posted at 11:08 PM on December 27, 2013

Laving Amanda alive can lead to a sequel ya know. Just sayin. Bring her back, pretty please?

Tammy Simmon Erickson

Posted at 11:13 PM on December 27, 2013

leaving not laving. lol sorry

Joe

Posted at 10:31 PM on December 27, 2013

Agreed! Don’t understand why the CW ends up canceling some of their better series and leaving the worse ones

aymar swan

Posted at 10:22 PM on December 27, 2013

amazing!!! wow Nikita l will never give up for wht l want in life and thats wht l learnt from u ,Maggie Q!!