Newtown Police Release Thousands Of Sandy Hook Crime Scene Photos

Fri, December 27, 2013 5:33pm EDT by 8 Comments 10,412 Article Views
Newtown Police Report
Courtesy of Connecticut State Police

Shanon

Posted at 2:54 PM on February 5, 2014

I accept the very last reason for advice…I are finding that making use of bullet factors actually aids
me to figure out what to say by making it simpler to find out what looks great and what
does not.

find out here actos lawsuit side effects

Posted at 11:33 AM on January 31, 2014

I’ve been surfing online greater than 3 hours these days,
yet I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.

It’s lovely value enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers
made excellent content material as you probably did, the internet can be much more useful than ever before.

joe schmo

Posted at 5:48 PM on January 13, 2014

Where are the photos of the dead? No photos- No Dead!

Shirley

Posted at 5:53 PM on December 29, 2013

I do not think that a resposible parent would have a baby with ammunition and dressed that way and I am very suspicious about reading that for some reason he had a bad injury to his head before that happened I think it is so very terrible what happened I only live a few towns away I am just thinking there is much more to what might have been happening to this young man growing up because to me I do not believe a good parent would encourage there son to use guns and especially buy guns and ammunition for a young man that is having mental and or emotional problems I feel there was some blame on other people and I am looking at right now a innocent baby with ammunition wrapped around him and cammoflage for play just what is that supposed to mean ? every child plays make believe but not in this manner someone was incouraging bad behavior in his early years of develovpement and also I notice recent pictures shown of him in the news I think he might have had some brain damage because I was told when my children were in a car accident and hit there head the doctor was looking in there eyes with a light and explain to me if you see the white parts of the top of the eyes showing its brain damage and his latest picture look at that young man’s eyes they are white on the top and then I read about he hit his head somehow was injured I think its more than Aspergers and I am not sticking up for the crimes he has done either because I pray everyday in my heart for those people and children it is so very sad hurts to even think about just to much pain for I can not even imagine but I believe that God is looking down on all of you , so very sorry this happened to these poor children and all victims at the time and after

Laura

Posted at 11:12 PM on December 28, 2013

People make guns seem like a bad thing and they are not when people use them with respect. I was raised with guns being in the house and my brother thought me how to go about when seeing one and telling an adult to now being older learning how to check when its on safety or how to put it on safety when is not.

jmpw

Posted at 11:30 PM on December 27, 2013

Completely speechless about the baby picture.

JocelynSHernandez (@JocelynSHernand)

Posted at 7:30 PM on December 27, 2013

Are you a self motivated hard working individual and you want to be in charge of your own income. Make $881 -$2350 weekly easy. Join the community.
No scam no bull… jobs59.C­O­M

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:43 PM on December 27, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.