Heidi Klum’s Secret To Staying Young: Facials

Fri, December 27, 2013 1:04pm EDT by 6 Comments
Heidi Klum Skincare Secrets
Courtesy of Instagram

With just two words and one winky face — Heidi Klum’s secret to youth is out! The 40-year-old supermodel commented, ‘Facial time ;)’ on the picture she posted Dec. 26 on Instagram. Find out below how you can look young and rejuvenated like Heidi!

Heidi Klum, 40, posted a picture of her getting lathering up in a mud facial on Instagram on Dec. 26. For being a mother of four kids, all under 10-years-old, sleep is not something Heidi really has time for. The supermodel told E! news on Dec. 19, “I’ll sleep when I’m old. I don’t have time for any of that now.” Good thing for her face mask! Want to try her trick?

Heidi Klum’s Skincare Secrets — Facials

If Heidi can look that good with her lack of sleep and busy schedule, you have no excuse!

Get the GlamGlow YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment to give yourself a mud mask like Heidi. This 10-minute, professional-quality mud mask leaves skin noticeably more radiant and glowing. On top of making your skin smoother, brighter, and softer, it also tightens the skin’s texture and tightens pores. You will have a more youthful appearance in no time!

What Heidi Looks Like With Wrinkles

Although it is a sight we have never seen before, Heidi gave us a sneak peak of what she would look like with wrinkles! For her 14th annual Halloween party in New York on Oct. 31, she dressed up as a wrinkled old lady — and did a really convincing job!

Thanks to her beauty regiment of mud facials, it takes an Oscar-winning makeup team to see Heidi with wrinkles!

Do you think Heidi’s facials make her look amazing, HollywoodLifers?

– Joanna Hein

More Heidi Klum Beauty News:

1. Heidi Klum’s Gorgeous Blonde Hair At The AMAs — Get The Look
  2. Heidi Klum’s Skin Care Secret — Her Best Beauty Tips
  3. Heidi Klum & Mel B Go Makeup-Free At ‘America’s Got Talent’

Buy Le Parise

Posted at 1:36 AM on May 6, 2014

First of all I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question which I’d
like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself
and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
I’ve had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.

I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the
first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how
to begin. Any ideas or hints? Kudos!

Authentic green coffee

Posted at 2:39 AM on April 9, 2014

If some one needs expert view on the topic of blogging after
that i recommend him/her to visit this web site, Keep
up the good work.

Iaintallbad

Posted at 9:29 PM on December 27, 2013

Or and if she decided to get plastic surgery…which i don’t check…I don’t read about her…she’s boring.

Iaintallbad

Posted at 9:29 PM on December 27, 2013

Heidi Klum looks old and has been looking old for the last five years….she doesn’t have any secrets except Photoshop and that one has already been revealed.

pedrocastroalmeida (@pedrocastroalm2)

Posted at 3:46 PM on December 27, 2013

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $71 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for eight months but last month her check was $12184 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website,

►●►●►●►▶ 2­3­J­O­B­S.C­­­O­­­­­­M

marina (@manning_marina)

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 27, 2013

You Perfect Without Make Dear

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $71 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for eight months but last month her check was $12184 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M