Dakota Johnson’s Boyfriend Jealous Over ‘Fifty Shades’ Sex Scenes?

Fri, December 27, 2013 11:52am EDT by 18 Comments
fameflynet/Getty

fb.me

Posted at 8:59 AM on August 2, 2014

I was very happy to discover this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time due
to this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every part of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to see new things on your web site.

Renee

Posted at 11:00 PM on December 28, 2013

Dakota is a horrible, ugly and old looking mousey person. What the hell were the producers thinking when they chose her. There were many young,talented and pretty actress that would have fit to play the chracter of Ana so well. However they screwed up any hopes of me wanting too watch this so called cheep movie version of the wonderful book series. Are the producers stupid or what. Can’t they see that Dakota does not physcally have any characteristics of Anastasia Steel. Ana is supposed to be a young and petite. She is also a natural beauty that gets away with very little makeup. She seems very beautiful to me by the description. She has pretty dark brown hair,big blue eyes and upturned nose. She is supposed to be a lot shorter than Christian not almost the same height. Christian towers over Ana and she is so small that she slips into his lap a lot. Dakota is a way to tall, old and ugly to play the adorable Ana. There is not enough makeup in this Planet to ever make her look pretty or to cover her huge bags and wrinkles. She has also has a huge ugly nose and a wrinkly mouth. She cant ever pull off natural makeup. She is making the movie a disaster. I hope this movie bombs. I hope she never get’s a lead role again. She should go back to playing small insignificant roles that she is only capable of playing.Those are bimbo roles that are perfect for a fame hungry talentless bimbo that she is.

zainab

Posted at 7:29 AM on March 16, 2014

wth is wrong with u?!! yeah I don’t like her for the role but wtf?!! old?! she’s only 24!! and she’s not ugly since when tall is ugly?!! plz just shut up

Mary

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 28, 2013

Thousands of out of work actors and they settle for Dakota?!?!?
This girl is desperated to be in hollywood, every time she sees a camera she PLAYS UP AN DOES this stupid sweet, innocent ‘look’ to jamie. Somebody need to tell her to stop bitting her lips for the pictures it looks weird and make her look like a fool.

mc

Posted at 8:20 AM on December 28, 2013

neither is right for the part, sorry but i don’t see it.

nessa

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 27, 2013

I just can’t with Dakota. I didn’t like her when they first got her, but then I told myself after the Ana makeover she will be fine. But she really doesn’t. She still looks 40 years old. She does not look young, fresh or innocent. Horrible. She looks older than him, and it even bugs me that she is his height. Not petite at all.

jo

Posted at 6:32 AM on December 28, 2013

I ABSOLUTELY agree!!! I feel exactly the same she always has those huge bags under her eyes she looks minimum 35 – poles apart from the innocent wide-eyed Ana. And I totally agree with you about her height she is way too tall to play Ana:
“Ana has a small frame and a delicate profile, upturned nose, and soft full lips. She has flawless pale skin, a nice body, and is slender and petite, as Christian towers over her, and she can easily curl up into his lap.”

At least they got rid of Hunnam…Jamie Dornan is delish!!! Much better role as Christian.

nesa

Posted at 10:51 AM on December 28, 2013

Jaime is a better fit. I do like him. But YES!! That’s all James wrote about that Ana is small and that Christian can look down on her. Her height and soft features are a huge part of why he likes her. I pictured Lucy Hale or Emilia Clarke. Someone young looking.

Sara

Posted at 2:12 PM on December 28, 2013

I agree with nesa, Emilia wd be my first choice for the role of Ana, she is really beautiful and a talented actress,but because she did already many naked scenes in games of thrones I don’t think she would acepted this role…Dakota is not a great actress, her scenes only have 10 minutes in each film and she is not a very alluring girl, so this film is going to be a little boring with her.

Lara

Posted at 2:02 PM on December 28, 2013

Me too I thought with the makeover I wd like her…But she doesn’t look sweet or innocent, she looks really old…This girl doesn’t look good with a soft make up, she looks better with a lot of make up and fancy clothes, and I can’t stand with her hair it looks awfull, dried and has a realy bad hair color

alicedbishop (@alicedbishop)

Posted at 10:15 PM on December 27, 2013

my neighbor’s mom makes $87 an hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for 5 months but last month her pay was $13507 just working on the computer for a few hours. take a look at the site here====> JOBS25.C­O­M

Jannat Sheikh

Posted at 7:18 PM on December 27, 2013

my friend’s aunt makes $88/hr on the laptop. She has been fired for 8 months but last month her pay was $18810 just

working on the laptop for a few hours. you can look here
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨JUMP26.C­O­M
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Phoebe Green

Posted at 6:49 PM on December 27, 2013

Dear God I hope the finished movie is more polished than these stills suggest.She looks like a bag lady and as for CG llooking ‘sexyand sharp’ he would die if he went out in the street looking like Doran!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 5:47 PM on December 27, 2013

WELL ALL I WOULD HAVE TO SAY IS, HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW THAT WOULD ALOW THERE WIFE OR GIRLFIEND TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT? NOT MANY I GANT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHAT WOMAN THAT REALEY CARED ABOUT HER MAN WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HIM UNLESS SHE ONLY CARED ABOUT HER SELF AND FAME?????????

Forth

Posted at 10:47 PM on December 29, 2013

It’s a MOVIE ROLE, you idiot. They aren’t doing anything to their significant others. They aren’t really in love. They aren’t really having sex. They are actors. That’s what actors do.

christine

Posted at 4:06 PM on December 27, 2013

more lies from STAR Magazine again

Jim

Posted at 2:21 PM on December 27, 2013

What did he expected? Stunt doubles???

JocelynSHernandez (@JocelynSHernand)

Posted at 12:26 PM on December 27, 2013

Are you a self motivated hard working individual and you want to be in charge of your own income. Make $881 -$2350 weekly easy. Join the community.
No scam no bull… jobs59.C­O­M