Ariana Grande Looks Cute On ‘Teen Vogue’ & Opens Up About Haters

Fri, December 27, 2013 4:31pm EDT by 16 Comments
Ariana Grande Teen Vogue Cover
Courtesy of Teen Vogue

The petite songstress has a powerful voice — and a seriously stylish shoot for the magazine! Get your first look at it here.

Ariana Grande seems to be everywhere these days. Although the 20-year-old singer recently split with her boyfriend, The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes, she doesn’t show any signs of slowing down anytime soon. The star covers Teen Vogue‘s latest issue, where she looks oh-so-stylish in one feminine get-up after another. In a pretty pink skirt to statement earrings, she shows off one fashionable get-up after another — and inside she opens up about keeping it real with her fans.

Ariana Grande’s ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover:

Although many stars feel the pressure to behave a certain way, Ariana says she’s just trying to be herself. “I’m not like a little robot at all. I’m a real person. I don’t try to do things because they will look a certain way. I try to keep it real with my fans,” she said.

Ariana may sing her heart out on stage, but in real life she’s much more reserved. “I’m a lot shier than people think. I don’t go online when I’m dealing with sh*t. This is a very amazing time in my life, but also the most stressful. I’m adjusting and I’m learning,” she told the mag.

She also opened up about the haters. “For a very long time it affected me. And I was like, ‘But they don’t know the story!’ or ‘But they don’t know me!’ And my friends were like, ‘That’s the thing. They don’t know you and they never will. You can’t let a 12-year-old in Minnesota ruin your day,'” she said.

For more on Ariana in Teen Vogue, scoop up the issue when it hits newsstands on Jan. 2.

Do you like her new cover? VOTE.

Katrina Mitzeliotis

More Ariana Grande News:

1. Ariana Grande Looks Sexy In A White Mini At Jingle Ball 2013
  2. Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Pics: Austin Mahone, SpongeBob & More
  3. Ariana Grande Sings ‘Last Christmas’ In Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Feminine Voice

Posted at 10:49 AM on March 19, 2014

They are about to pounce when they watch Jack and Lucy disappear within the shadowed interior of an abandoned, three-story barn.
And so, if there was ever truly a war of the sexes the American woman clearly had won it by 1970.
This very well could be a potential contributor to uterine,
ovarian or breast cancer.

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 6:00 PM on December 28, 2013

BUT I DNT HTE HER AND I DNT GET WHY SELENA AND JUSTIN LIKE HER
IDNT LIKE HER BUT I DNT HATE HER

ariana HATER

Posted at 9:00 AM on December 28, 2013

all i can say is that she looks like a stupid barbie doll ,omg ,she is soooooo fake ,everything including her voice ,she’s got no fashion sense ,and she doesn’t even seem the least bit concerned about her breakup !! she always tries to act like a baby to make people like her ,she publicly diss people !

Taylor

Posted at 9:50 AM on December 28, 2013

You wish you could sing like her don’t you. Admit it. It’s okay

ariana HATER

Posted at 10:57 AM on December 28, 2013

WHY ON EARTH SHOULD I WISH THAT !! you all are just ridiculous ,i hate her cos i have got a reason …..actually make that several reasons !! i mean ,she is so annoying ,she takes a million selfies of her a day with a ton of makeup .she tries too hard to make people like her ,she tries to look a lot like that .actress Mariah carey !!she doesn’t seem to care about anyone ,she never even hesitates in blaming people and then she tries to act TOO cute and innocent ,she even cheated on her boyfriend jai brooks by kissing and flirting with jb and Nathan skykes ,and she found herself a new bf the next day they broke up …..you all must be really blind to love her this much ,and don’t think that i hate her cos I’m jealous but bcos she is F-A-K-E!!

Dakota

Posted at 10:27 AM on December 28, 2013

OMG you’re so right

Thabz

Posted at 12:55 PM on December 28, 2013

@ariana hater kiss my a$$

Jazsmine

Posted at 2:51 PM on January 11, 2014

Who did she diss. Like she said she doesn’t care about haters. You’re probably that 12 year old from Minnesota she was mentioning who doesn’t have a life, hence the name “Ariana Hater.”

ariana HATER

Posted at 1:16 AM on January 12, 2014

I’m not that girl from Minnesota but I’m certainly her biggest hater ,i can say without any doubt that she is one of the most awful and annoying celebrity in hollywood !!! you all don’t know her that near to say that she is very cute ,innocent and all that…..you have only seen her from a distance just like everyone else .people always think that she is exactly like her character cat valentine , after that show ,she began to act too cute and innocent always. you can’t be all smiley and happy always ,thats why i said she is fake !! if you listen to some of her older videos on YouTube u can see that she has a much more deeper voice ,after her show ,she began to speak in that cat voice of hers ,she just wants all the attention ,the fame has totally gotten to her head .

Grow up

Posted at 6:50 PM on January 28, 2014

Just wanna say you’re blatantly an ex of hers with the detail you go into, regardless of who she. Is or you are you shouldn’t bully people like that because that what it is, bullying. She reads these sort of things and probably gets upset about it. Put yourself in her shoes and wonder what you would do if you received what you wrote. It’s rude and disgusting. She may offend you in some way but it is no excuse, you have to have searched her name to write this so you obviously care. It’s just stupid when people post abusive comments on these things. Does it make you feel better about yourself? If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say it. Rant Over.

jayonnamickey

Posted at 12:06 PM on January 29, 2014

WHY ARE YOU HATING ON ARIANA SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAY SHE KEEPS HER HEAD UP AND THINKS ABOUT TOMORROW!!!!!!NOW IF U HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY KEPP IT TO YOURSELF BECAUSE NOBODY HAVE TIME FOR THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND WILL ALWAYS BE BEAUITFUL!!!!!!!!!!!AND IF ANYBODY ELSE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY JUST DONT SAY IT BECAUSE SHE HAVE MORE HATERS THAN FANS SO HATERS GOING TO HATE!!!!!!!!!!!AND IF ARIANA IS READING THIS PLEASE DONT LET YOUR HATERS GET IN YOUR WAY OR MAKE YOU CRY BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT AND IF NOBODY DONT SEE THAT THEY ARE BLINDE-JAY

Iaintallbad

Posted at 9:03 PM on December 27, 2013

and her hair!!!

Iaintallbad

Posted at 9:03 PM on December 27, 2013

She should do her makeup like this and her brows….I love her makeup and wardrobe…I LOVE teen vogue. :)

JocelynSHernandez (@JocelynSHernand)

Posted at 7:33 PM on December 27, 2013

Are you a self motivated hard working individual and you want to be in charge of your own income. Make $881 -$2350 weekly easy. Join the community.
No scam no bull… jobs59.C­O­M

Maria Asimenios

Posted at 5:48 PM on December 27, 2013

I love Ariana Grande she played cat valentine on Sam and cat and victorious

Sent from my iPad

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:20 PM on December 27, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.