‘Little Couple’ Mom Jen Arnold Cancels Chemo For Christmas

Thu, December 26, 2013 6:52pm EDT by 23 Comments

ninja cooking system

Posted at 2:29 AM on May 21, 2014

For Men and women involved in paddle sports, snow sports, travel, camping, hiking and
hiking, back country gear is actually of premium value.
You can do practice of making a dish after seeing a video.
If you are a collector of fine Italian wine, save these
delicious drinks from the heat, since the alcohol will only be
evaporated and the importance of the wine will be lost.

get ninja cooking system

Posted at 10:48 AM on May 14, 2014

The online games are easy seek and download, with easy
to follow guidelines on what to do to start your personal account.
When it is well done, it will feel firm; compared to being
soft when it is rare or medium, which is how a sumptuous
and succulent steak should be eaten. Both are successful college
educators and successful in business. If you consider you’ve acquired what it commonly demands to flip into
the following celeb chief cook, or is desire to experience Heck’s Kitchen,
you might try out up in these online cooking games.

Kermit

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 20, 2014

When collaborating with your designer, there will not be enough to time
to visit each other face to face and manage the progress of your
design. So, whatever it is, your first task is to find out the right provider of e-filing services so that you
can get going right away. The compressed files help you save your hard disk drive space.

seasunnedDufffy

Posted at 2:59 AM on March 12, 2014

This is why under-going in-vitro fertilization WITH drugs is so dangerous.
Jen’s cancer is one that appeared quite soon after taking them, while most others occur years later, but it DOES occur.
I have to ask why women take this chance when their death destroys the family they dream of having? It makes no sense.

quad

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 25, 2014

I go to see each day some websites and information sites
to read articles or reviews, however this webpage presents quality based posts.

Amy Zumwalt-Davis

Posted at 5:22 AM on January 22, 2014

I have been watching Bill & Jen since 2009. They are both amazing people and have gone through so many obsticles and are a testiment to many people. Jen being a physician knows the risks by taking a break from chemotherapy. I am certain that there is more to the situation then what we have been told. She is doing what is best for her family. For those that have ever been through chemo or have lived with someone who is going through chemo, it makes you weak, tired and sick. As some have said it could be her last Christmas with the children she has fought so hard to adopt for so long and maybe she doesn’t want her children to remember her that way or it could be like I said before more to the story then what we have read. I say if she wants to stop chemo it is her choice to do so. Those that have been watching this family need to be supportive during this difficult time. WE LOVE YOU BILL & JEN, and pray for you during this difficult time.

Evelyn A.

Posted at 6:17 PM on January 8, 2014

Dr. Jen,
I will keep you in my prayers. I pray that God continues to give you strength and courage through your recovery. God heals.

BETTY

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 8, 2014

I PRAY FOR YOU TO HAVE A FULL RECOVERY, YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER OTHERS, AND NOW WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL AND DEVOTED HUSBAND AND YOUR CAREING PARENTS. GOD BLESS

CLAUDIA THOMPSON

Posted at 9:59 PM on January 6, 2014

MY’ HEART GO OUT TO JEN AND BILL THEY GOT SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO I PRAY THAT GOD WILL HEAL HER AND TAKE CARE OF HER I LOVE TO WATCH HER SHOW.IT BREAK MY HEART TO KNOW SHE SICK AND SHE TRY TO HELP SICK PEOPLE AND WANT TO GIVE 2 KID A LOVEING HOME. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HER I LOVE HER AND WHAT SHE DOES IT JUST HEART BREAKING TAKE CARE CLAUDIA THOMPSN IN MOBILE ALABAMA

Dahlia

Posted at 11:57 PM on December 30, 2013

Dr. Jen Arnold is a wonderful woman. I pray a lot for her full recovery, she deserves to be happy with her two kids that both of her and her husband Bill wanted for so long.

God will hear prayers of everyone that watches their show and she will be fine and well again.
Keep up the positive outlook in life and before you know it, you will be home permanently with your good husband and two kids together all the times.

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:28 PM on December 27, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.

SolangeDKeen@dayrep. (@SolangeDKeenday)

Posted at 8:11 AM on December 27, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $77 every hour on the computer. She has been without work for eight months but last month her payment was $15910 just working on the computer for a few hours. over here

……………….,. www.T­E­C­6­­0.C­O­M

marina (@manning_marina)

Posted at 6:30 AM on December 27, 2013

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $71 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for eight months but last month her check was $12184 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

S*ck It

Posted at 2:37 PM on January 28, 2014

GO AWAY!

serba ada

Posted at 4:43 AM on December 27, 2013

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast!
What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:36 PM on December 26, 2013

LADIES(big or small KNOW HOW TO BATTLE!!

Rosi Saunders

Posted at 10:42 PM on December 26, 2013

Dear Dr. Arnold ,
I love watching your show and was sorry to hear about your cancer scare.
I’ve said a novena to the Divine Child Jesus in your name, I was going through a problem of my own and this novena helped me.
You are an amazing mom and I pray that with the help of wonderful husband by your side you will overcome this! Will and Zoey are blessed children to have gotten two great people for parents.

Rosi

wealthypeople2

Posted at 9:56 PM on December 26, 2013

Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.dsfasfdsfsfsd

nicolasharaujoalmeid (@nicolasharaujoa)

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 26, 2013

my buddy’s aunt makes $83 every hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for ten months but last month her income was $17594 just working on the computer for a few hours. browse around this website

►●►●►●►▶ 2­3­J­O­B­S.ℭOM

Meeting Singles--► MixedPartner

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 26, 2013

If you believe interracial relationship,you cannot miss it . This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship~~~► (MixedPartner.c0m) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed relationship.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.

=======
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-► MixedPartner

julyyezxczb

Posted at 9:22 PM on December 26, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

kimberly Baker

Posted at 7:50 PM on December 26, 2013

I think she did the right thing it might be her last hoilday to spend wit her Family

janie

Posted at 7:20 PM on December 26, 2013

It worries me. I know she’s a doctor, but interrupting chemo not a good idea.