Michelle Obama Looked Stylish For Christmas In Hawaii: See Her Outfit

Thu, December 26, 2013 1:14pm EDT by 14 Comments
Michelle Obama Christmas Outfit
Landov

handbag

Posted at 10:34 PM on April 2, 2014

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow
you if that would be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and
look forward to new updates.

aymar swan

Posted at 6:35 AM on December 28, 2013

she was smart

Charlie

Posted at 12:31 PM on December 27, 2013

There’s my gorgeous First Lady looking so pretty and relaxed vacationing in Hawaii. Have a fun and restful time with your hubby and beautiful daughters dear Mrs Obama. Mele Kalikimaka

jjinfl

Posted at 9:07 AM on December 27, 2013

Sorry, HP, but this couple does not look presidential. They look like they’ve just finished their hot dogs and corn on the cob while attending a picnic in the park Both outfits look as if they could have been purchased at K-Mart (apologies to K-Mart); her skirt and blouse are too skimpy even for vacation wear, as usual, and just make her look dumpy with the barefoot-looking shoes and tight bodice. country-girl styling. Mr. Obama’s pants are wrinkled and the shirt is too big for him, leaving a gap at the neck and a blousy fit overall. In the opinion of the writers for this site, people could wear anything including burlap sacks and still be reported as looking “stunning.”

Charlie

Posted at 12:38 PM on December 27, 2013

Still trolling every write-up on Mrs Obama I see. Give it up already “jjinfl”, you lose. Mrs Obama is in sunny Hawaii thoroughly enjoying her family and totally oblivious to your obsessive hate. Meanwhile, you’re stuck behind a computer stabbing yourself while shriveling up with hate. LOL!!

After you’re done screaming at your computer and long after you’re dead and gone, they’ll still be President and First Lady!! Ha, ha, ha~~

Life is good. Karma,”jjinfl, Karma.

Noma

Posted at 2:04 PM on December 27, 2013

But, what if jjinfl has it right?

RedOwl

Posted at 1:25 AM on December 28, 2013

Reply to Charlie:

Where in the comments of jjinfl does he or she express obsessive hate?
I see no evidence of this at all.
jjinfl is merely stating what she or he sees in a photograph.
Are you able to dispute any of her comments with valid reasons.
Look at the picture again and forgetting who the people are, give us a critique of their clothing.

Charlie

Posted at 10:38 PM on December 28, 2013

Reply to RedOwl:

Just like you RedOwl, jjinfl is notorious around these parts for obsessively trolling every post about Mrs Obama. Feel free to read any Mrs Obama related post and you’ll find jjinfl. But then again something tells me you already knew that. You’d never catch me clicking or commenting on articles written about people I don’t like or think much of. I wouldn’t waste a single precious minute of my life reading or posting on articles about people I disapprove of; not even to criticize or register my disapproval. If I don’t like or approve of you, you simply do not exist as far as I’m concerned.

Smart, sane people tend to simply ignore people they don’t like, respect – or whose choices – style included – they don’t appreciate. There’s something to be said about obsessively following and expending so much valuable time and energy clicking and commenting on posts about a woman you clearly don’t like. It suggests a certain derangement on your part and even worse, a seriously warped and idle existence and very consistent with extreme psychopathic tendencies. You and jjinfl really ought to seek psychiatric help – and quickly too!

RedOwl

Posted at 1:21 AM on December 28, 2013

Reply to jjinfl:

I did not mention the clothing that The President was wearing since the article was about Mrs. Obama.
However, you are totally correct in your comments..

RedOwl

Posted at 5:40 PM on December 26, 2013

WOW! Katrina is a real fan without any fashion reasons to support her glowing descriptions of the First Lady’s outfit. What, exactly, is stylish about what Michelle is wearing? Nothing!

Enough with the constant mentions of Michelle’s “toned arms”!
Unfortunately, this is all physically that she has going for her,
Before anyone blasts me, my comments about her clothes are not in any way a reflection on the First Lady’s character. However, the woman has always needed a stylist to help draw attention away from the fact that she has a definite pear-shaped figure. Many of us have the same shape but we have learned to not draw attention to it by wearing clothes that provide balance.

The black & white outfit that The First Lady is wearing is just O.K., even mundane.
The tight top emphasizes her thick midriff and draws attention to her wide hip-line.
Take a look through the gallery of photos and tell me that I am wrong.
The First Lady never looks worse than when she wears those tiny short sweaters with cropped arms
that draw even more attention to her body shape.

The First Lady has also not learned after all of this time how to stand when having her photograph taken. Her ever present wide stance just draws attention to her unshapely legs. In truth, the First Lady is a larger woman – nothing wrong with this – but she needs guidance with her appearance.

One last comment: Why does the First Lady shave her eyebrows and paint on pointed brows?
This always gives a hard look to any face. Get thee to a Stylist !

Lane

Posted at 11:41 PM on December 26, 2013

And yet you RedOwl have all the time in the world to study her, hatefully troll articles about her and write epistles about her! Yours must be a heck of a lonely, miserable, empty and unfulfilled existence! People like you are why hell exists. Entirely to accommodate you and your horrid ilk along with all your evil, hateful, spiteful, mean-spirited selves.

You think you’re safe in your “anonymity” as you smugly and flippantly insult, demean and attempt to chip away at a perfectly lovely woman who’s too busy living her beautiful and blessed life. This lovely woman who has never asked to be looked upon as a fashionista and has aways said to women to wear whatever makes them happy?

Thankfully Mrs Obama is one of those few wonderfully strong, confident, physically, psychologically and emotionally healthy women who isn’t waiting around looking for approval – and especially not that of anonymous trolls. She lives her life on her own terms and does it so magnificently!

I’d be really curious to see what you look. Seriously. I bet not much – and that’s typical of spiteful, faceless trolls. You’ll never look half as good as Mrs Obama does even after two kids and at 50 years old! She is one lovely, amazing bundle of wonderful awesomeness!

Noma

Posted at 2:06 PM on December 27, 2013

Partridge in a pear tree

RedOwl

Posted at 1:46 AM on December 28, 2013

Reply to Lane:

Anyone reading my entries will notice that at no time did I insult or demean your First Lady.
In fact, I made a point of saying that I was just making comments about her choices of clothing
and make-up style.

You have no idea of my age or how many children I have brought into this world. Young and Yes!
I also, as stated in my original message admit to having a similar pear-shaped body as has Michelle Obama. However, you would not know it because I have learned how to dress to accentuate the positives and eliminate the negatives.

For your information, I am a Canadian, and therefore come to this forum from a different perspective. In Canada, we have experienced women as our Heads of State and our Prime Ministers and Premiers (Governors). We also have had Blacks as our Head of State and Premiers and Muslims as Premiers and prominent City Mayors. Unfortunately, in The States, you are way behind the times when it comes to social and racial advances. Read about Canada, your closest neighbour and leading trading partner and you will understand what I am saying.

The States was overjoyed with the election of the First Black President. In Canada, the attitude was: Been There! Done That!.

The original article asked a simple question: What do you think of Michelle’s Outfit?
I answered on the basis of what I saw in the photograph. I repeat that my comments were in no way a reflection on my feelings about the character of The First Lady.

Please quote by line and verse at what point I criticized the woman.
I just don’t think that the outfit does her justice and is no “big deal” in fashion terms. .

Mary R. Well (@MaryRWell)

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 26, 2013

Are you a self motivated hard working individual and you want to be in charge of your own income. Make $881 -$2350 weekly easy. Join the community. No scam no bull… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M