Kourtney Kardashian ‘Beside Herself’ Over Scott Disick’s Drinking — Report

Thu, December 26, 2013 11:01am EDT by 12 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Scott Disick Rehab
SplashNews, Courtesy of Instagram

lame

Posted at 8:46 PM on July 23, 2014

I would of left him already he’s so childish he has kids time to grow up

Dana

Posted at 12:35 PM on December 28, 2013

This is just a story line for their unreality show KUWTK. Anyone ever notice all the rumors about the trashy no talent family go in overdrive just before the beginning of another season of their scripted show. I believe season 9 begins in early January. This show has been losing viewers since season 5. Their clothes line at Sears that they design (roll eyes) is at bargain basement prices and are still on the rack. Kimye was just voted the worst people to have as neighbors, Kangay’s CD dropped a whopping 80% in sales the 2nd week it was out. Pimp Momma Kris’s talk show was an EPIC FAIL and won’t be returning. Khloe is getting a divorce, pimp momma and Bruce are separated and heading for divorce and God only knows what Rob the Sock King has been up to. Could the end be coming for this selfish, narcissistic, greedy, dysfunctional family? I sure hope they keep their word and KUWTK will end in 2015. To me, that is way too far away. Cancel it now and put us all out of our misery.

Mrs. wright

Posted at 5:08 PM on December 26, 2013

He is such a douche bag! I hope he gets help for himself, but his children may be better off with out his influence in their daily upbringing.

Ellen

Posted at 3:33 PM on December 26, 2013

This is sad but not a surprise. I like both Kourtney and Scott, but I think Scott is overwhelmed by the larger than life Kardashian family and their very busy and chaotic lifestyles, which must be hard to keep up with (pardon the pun) so he gets frustrated and drinks. I hope he can get help, because underneath his over the top flamboyance, there is a very nice, warm, loyal and sensitive soul, who happens to be a great father to their two children.

richard

Posted at 2:44 AM on December 28, 2013

Scott has been screwing Kourtney for a long time. I wish I could screw her at least once (in her butthole)

Wardly (@Wardly1)

Posted at 12:59 PM on December 26, 2013

my buddy’s aunt makes $71/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for 8 months but last month her payment was $13652 just working on the computer for a few hours. check out here,,,,,
R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­­­­O­M

this website iherb promo code

Posted at 6:52 AM on February 6, 2014

Very good info. Lucky me I found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
I’ve book-marked it for later!

annamashburn (@annamashburn)

Posted at 12:57 PM on December 26, 2013

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $62 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her payment was $19151 just working on the internet for a few hours. check out here ====>www.max38.COM

Chilli greenz

Posted at 12:26 PM on December 26, 2013

Whoever report this mess it is totally not true

jj

Posted at 11:22 AM on December 26, 2013

This is Horrifying????? Kids are starving to death everyday and we should worry about Kourtney Kardashians drunk BF. This has hit rock bottom on reporting. Disgusting.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 26, 2013

naive americans really think he takes the bus?
ooooooh no, this is Drinking & Driving.

sad news for the playing kids!!

donna

Posted at 6:50 PM on August 29, 2014

they’re hiding their brother is on drugs like Lamar that’s why Chloe feels guilty because her soon to be ex husband got her brother hooked on drugs and I feel sorry for Chloe