Khloe Kardashian: The Truth Behind Her Shocking ‘Big Brother UK’ Feud

Thu, December 26, 2013 1:05pm EDT by 6 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Big Brother
Getty

Charmina

Posted at 11:42 AM on January 2, 2014

Khloe is definitely a ring in – my bet it was the hairdresser who sired her, hence she is the best looking of that dwarfish clan – Kim is a downright hobbit as Southpark so truthfully pointed out. Having an arse 12 inches off the ground is not pretty, especially since it is as fat as Kim’s. I don’t understand why Khloe’s unscrupulous mother wanted her to have a nose job at 9 years old – maybe it was to disguise the similarity to OJ as some seem to think he is Khloe’s dad. I wonder if Khloe will have a DNA test to prove either way. If I was her, I would be trying to distance myself from the Kartrashian name as far as I could!

rxangelina

Posted at 9:07 PM on December 27, 2013

I don’t care if she joins or not BUT.. She needs to come clean @her paternity! Her supposed “kardashian” father was 5’6″ & she is nearly 6 feet! Has ANYONE ever seen a girl 5 inches taller than her father & her mother only 5’3″ herself???? It’s OBSURD to even suggest she comes fro those 2!! Why is this even a QUESTION???

Nosem1973 (@Nosem1973)

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 27, 2013

til I looked at the bank draft four $6664, I have faith that my best friend realy making money part time online.. there sisters roommate has done this 4 only 1 year and resently cleard the loans on their villa and bourt a gorgeous Lancia. try this,,,,,,, R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­­­­O­M

SarahV

Posted at 5:45 PM on December 26, 2013

On TV an advert just came on and both Khloe’s and Brad’s voices were in it…it’s gonna kick off!

marina (@manning_marina)

Posted at 3:10 PM on December 26, 2013

like Charles implied I cannot believe that anyone can profit $5943 in a few weeks on the computer. try this>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Mary R. Well (@MaryRWell)

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 26, 2013

Are you a self motivated hard working individual and you want to be in charge of your own income. Make $881 -$2350 weekly easy. Join the community. No scam no bull… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M