Beyonce Sings & Dances With Cancer Survivor, 12, At Her Concert

Thu, December 26, 2013 6:02pm EDT by 9 Comments

Taylon Davis, 12, has an inoperable brain tumor, and her dying wish was to be able to dance with her idol, Beyonce. Not only did Taylon get to sit front row at a Mrs. Carter World Tour concert and hug the diva, she got to perform Destiny’s Child’s power anthem, ‘Survivor,’ with Beyonce!

Beyonce helped her young fan, Taylon Davis, 12, receive her wish: the girl, who suffers from a rare form of bone cancer called osteosarcoma, wanted to meet her idol and sing with her. Beyonce and the Make A Wish Foundation organized a wish that Taylon would be able to come to a Mrs. Carter Show World Tour in Las Vegas, and sing and dance along with Beyonce.

Beyonce Meets Taylon Davis: Dances & Sings ‘Survivor’ With Young Cancer Patient

Beyonce joined forces with the Make A Wish Foundation to help Taylon’s biggest wish come true — and Taylon flawlessly delivered a heartwarming performance with her idol.

In the video from the performance release by Beyonce on Dec. 24, Taylon is overcome with emotion when Bey dramatically descends from the ceiling on harnesses and lands right in front of her, and comes down off the stage to give her a big hug and kiss! Beyonce started singing “Love On Top,” and then transitioned into the appropriately titled hit, “Survivor.”

Taylon had so much fun fist-pumping with Beyonce and belting out the powerful lyrics to the supportive crowd. “It was shocking,” Taylon told CBS Local News. I was like ‘Mom, this is real?’ I’m actually seeing her and she’s talking to me and I get to sing with her and dance with her. This is really real.”

“I was shaking, I was so nervous. I didn’t wanna be speechless because this was my wish and I wanted to talk to her,” she said, before adding, “I wasn’t scared to dance or sing.” What a brave girl!

Taylon Davis Will To Live Inspires Everyone She Meets

Ivy McGregor from Philanthropy Programs Partnership was so inspired by Taylon’s spirit. She spoke of her character on the Beyonce video, explaining: “Here’s a little girl literally fighting for her life. Tomorrow’s not promised, next week’s not promised. But right now I’m here, and her thought that will forever stay with me is, since I’m here, I might as well live.”

Taylon is such a strong girl, and we’re thrilled she got to sing with Beyonce!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Would YOU love to dance with Beyonce?

– Kristine Hope Kowalski

More Beyonce News:

1. Beyonce Shares Gorgeous Outtake Pic From Video Filming With Blue Ivy
  2. Blue Ivy: Hear Her Talk For The First Time On Beyonce’s Song ‘Blue’
  3. Beyonce’s Song ‘Heaven’: Fans Tweet It’s About Her Miscarriage

hackzforu.wikidot.com

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 6, 2014

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my
blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have
some experience with something like this. Please let me know
if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading
your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Millecent

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 4, 2014

M so proud of queen Bey what she did itz great May Almighty bless her wit tonz of luv Luv u queen Bey

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:29 PM on December 27, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:39 PM on December 26, 2013

just doing everything to save her career.

Sam

Posted at 6:38 AM on December 28, 2013

Except her career doesn’t need saving. She’s still doing incredibly well and has a huge fanbase.

wealthypeople2

Posted at 9:57 PM on December 26, 2013

Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.sfsfsdfsdf

nicolasharaujoalmeid (@nicolasharaujoa)

Posted at 9:46 PM on December 26, 2013

my buddy’s aunt makes $83 every hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for ten months but last month her income was $17594 just working on the computer for a few hours. browse around this website

►●►●►●►▶ 2­3­J­O­B­S.ℭOM

Meeting Singles--► MixedPartner

Posted at 9:31 PM on December 26, 2013

If you believe interracial relationship,you cannot miss it . This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship~~~► (MixedPartner.c0m) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed relationship.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
————————————–
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-► MixedPartner

julyyezxczb

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 26, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb