Selena Gomez’s Gorgeous Christmas Selfie — Get Her Red Lip Look

Tue, December 24, 2013 2:30pm EDT by 14 Comments
Selena Gomez Red Lips
Courtesy of Instagram

Tape in hair extensions

Posted at 3:33 AM on December 26, 2013

It’s not just Sel’s lips we love in her first Christmas selfie of the year. The “Come & Get It Singer” is rocking her usual wavy locks and the hairstyle looks as beautiful as ever!

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 8:04 AM on December 25, 2013

Yes! This color of Red is Hot! Though I’m an even bigger fan of the Purple she rocked a short time ago…
Between those two colors,the only thing I can think of that I would rather were on those luscious lips—would be mine…LOL!
#WhereIsTheMistletoeWhenUNeedItLOL!
#ChristmasMiracle…
Merry Christmas everybody!
Hollywood—Out…

Mister Baja

Posted at 3:25 AM on December 25, 2013

the lips of her vagina?

TheresaJStorm@jourra (@TheresaJStormjo)

Posted at 10:28 PM on December 24, 2013

you make $27h that’s great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $45h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,. www.T­E­C­6­­0.C­O­M

wealthypeople2

Posted at 9:35 PM on December 24, 2013

Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
dsfsdfsfsdfd

BonnieJMiller (@BonnieJMiller2)

Posted at 9:18 PM on December 24, 2013

My Uncle Julian recently got Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Convertible and 13000$ from only workin on a pc… blog here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
====================================
JOBS59.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
====================================

sayeivamxcb

Posted at 9:03 PM on December 24, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.vnttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrr

calra.ge (@calra_ge)

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 24, 2013

====================================
JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

====================================

KALANI

Posted at 3:22 PM on December 24, 2013

BLAH BLAH WHO FREAKING CARES. GRAB A TISSUE. AND START CRYING OVER HER.

ariel

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 24, 2013

When all else fails lets talk about a celebs beauty that always gets the views.

Mary R. Pitt (@MaryRPitt)

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 24, 2013

Since I started freelancing I’ve been bringing in $78 per hour… I sit at home and i am doing my work from my ipad. Th℮ best thing is that i get more time to spent with my friend and with my family member and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here—–> T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Kori

Posted at 2:57 PM on December 24, 2013

Selena is so Beautiful, so yet again this was another beyond gorgeous pic for her. She doesn’t have to try hard for a pretty picture, she’s just photogenic. Her wavy locks and red lips compliment her face and just is an amazing look on her. Every look she wears is amazing for her ! She’s just a natural beauty. That’s a fact, that’s all it is. She’s my role model for everything, I love her.

jtina847

Posted at 6:18 PM on December 24, 2013

uptil I saw the draft of $7990, I be certain that…my… brothers friend was truly bringing home money part-time from their computer.. there neighbor haz done this less than seventeen months and as of now repaid the debts on their villa and got a new Bugatti Veyron. check… www.t­­­­­­­ec­60.ℂOM

haha funny

Posted at 5:12 AM on December 25, 2013

true true and so true i agree with u