Selena Gomez Partying Too Hard? — Report

Tue, December 24, 2013 12:12pm EDT by 26 Comments
Selena Gomez rehab
Fameflynet/ Courtesy of Muse Productions

Oh no, not Selena! The superstar’s friends and family are worried about her health after she canceled her Australian tour. One new report claims that since filming ‘Spring Breakers’ her partying has gotten so bad, that she might need rehab!

Selena Gomez, 21, broke millions of hearts when she canceled her Australian tour on Dec. 19, and now insiders are saying that her new, hard-partying ways are the culprit. Find out why Selena might need rehab below!

Selena Gomez Partying With ‘Spring Breakers’ Cast

So sad! According to Star Magazine, Selena’s role in Spring Breakers — specifically, her wild costars Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson — are to blame for Selena’s recent hard-partying ways.

“Selena started started hanging out and partying with Vanessa and Ashley,” Star’s insider says. “And once they wrapped, the party didn’t end.”

According to the insider, Selena’s breakup with Justin Bieber — as well as stress from constant touring — is also at least partly responsible for Selena’s trip into bad girl territory.

“Her friends and family are worried that there might be a serious problem,” the insider continues. “They want to help her, and if that means getting her into a discreet rehab, that’s what they will do, claims Star magazine. “

Selena Cancels Australian Tour

Of course, this isn’t the reason Selena has officially given for canceling her tour. According to Selena’s official statement, she just needs to spend some time focusing on herself:

My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them. But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be.
HollywoodLife.com has reached out to Selena’s reps for comment.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you worried about Selena?

– Shannon Miller

More Selena Gomez News:

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Is He Spending Christmas With Her?
  2. Selena Gomez’s Tour Cancellation: The Real Reason She Had To Back Out
  3. Selena Gomez’s Message To Justin Bieber To Hide Her Love

ccody45

Posted at 12:51 AM on January 1, 2014

I think selena gomez should spend time on hersself but she shouldn’t party as hard as she does bc she’s got to think little kids look up to her and if she keeps partying like this she will be setting a bad example to the little kids

Hailey skeens

Posted at 2:48 PM on January 8, 2014

Selena you used to be my idol I have always dreamed of going to your concert but I’ve never got to because I live in Prestonsburg and my family don’t have a lot of money so that will never happen but now I don’t know if I want to go to one of your concerts because of your partying your turning into Selena Cyrus your turning out to be like her . Out of all the stars I thought you would be the one that wouldn’t turn out like this . I still love you Selena . Just do it for your family your little sister and for your fans . Do what’s right Selena ! We all live you and care about you . Please Selena do what’s right . Sincerely your #1 fan hailey Skeens of Prestonsburg I go to Adams middle school 6th grade !

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 8:45 AM on December 28, 2013

‘NO’,HollywoodLife.com—I am Not worried about Selena. Now,were she to push-on in this condition—‘Yes’. I would be Deeply concerned then…
The fact that she recognizes she needed to take a break,and did so—makes me realize that—she’s gonna be just fine! I’ve told everyone for a while now that Sel’ is bright and sharp,haven’t I? Now,seeing her exhausted like this,and realizing it’s time to slow-up—just proves my point…
Selena: You’re doing the right thing. Take your time,Gorgeous…Recharge the batteries so-to-speak…You are a WonderWoman,but—even WonderWoman has limit’s,Munequita…
Extraordinary—Yes…Limitless—No…
Please,Take care of yourself,Gorgeous…
And don’t worry,your Real Fans and the one’s who care about you—will be Right Here waiting for you…
#DidNotComeThisFar2LoseUNowBelle…
Hollywood—Out(But not far—ever)…

wes southeast.

Posted at 7:22 PM on December 26, 2013

HERE WHAT SELENA SHOUD DO IF THAT THE CASE DO NOT SHOW UP FOR TAYLOR BIRTHDAY GO ON A DATE WITH HER EX-BOYFRIEND JUSTIN. TELL TAYLOR YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO ME I’M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU ANY MORE WHAT IF THAT HAPPENS.

fightORfun

Posted at 10:23 PM on December 27, 2013

I think people in love do not listen to their bffs. they just get frustrated for a while and start letting go and mix more with their friends.

then after a while the feelings knock at the door. there again some are clingy and dwell on the past like Cancer Selena or Pisces Rihanna. Some are playful and don’t look behind like Sagittarius Taylor.

Just my observation.

annamashburn (@annamashburn)

Posted at 4:37 PM on December 26, 2013

DS

Kalani

Posted at 3:13 AM on December 26, 2013

If I didn’t know any better. I would think selena is obsessed with Taylor. To think that they are dating. Taylor and Selena might as well date each other.

fightORfun

Posted at 10:44 AM on December 25, 2013

“I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be.” this is what I’m gonna do in 2014.

If I were to guess, it would be Lorde is from NZ and ruined Image of Selena. this is why her Management sees no winning in tours in that continent.

The other guess is still related to Lorde. She got sad when she heard Lorde was coming to Taylor’s Bday. this is so predicted that Sagittarius Taylor would hurt Cancer friend Selena, Then again Taylor may have thought she can bring them together and Cancer could not let go of the past.

all guesses. who knows the truth? only the almighty.

wealthypeople2

Posted at 10:11 PM on December 24, 2013

Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
dsfdsafafdsafsdfs

Jasmine Ardern

Posted at 4:01 PM on December 24, 2013

Get over it you made ur life ugly so get a life and stop ur goofying around hes so over u ugly life u.

Mary R. Pitt (@MaryRPitt)

Posted at 3:10 PM on December 24, 2013

Since I started freelancing I’ve been bringing in $78 per hour… I sit at home and i am doing my work from my ipad. Th℮ best thing is that i get more time to spent with my friend and with my family member and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here—–> T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

KALANI

Posted at 2:50 PM on December 24, 2013

SHE HAS TAYLOR. SHE MIGHT AS WELL DATE TAYLOR SWIFT SELENA HARDLY EVER TALKS ABOUT FRANCIA. SAMANTHA. LILY COLINS. OF COURSE THE TALENTED THE GORGEOUS ACTRESS WHO I ADORE SO MUCH. LEIGHTON MEESTER. HER FRIEND CHAELYNN SEEMS KINDA STUCK UP. FRANCIA SEEMS SO GROUNDED AND SO HUMBLE., OF COURSE ASHLEY BENSON. SHE’S ALSO VERY PRETTY AND ADORABLE, SHE SEEMS SO SHY AND JUST HATES THE STALKRAZZI.

sara

Posted at 3:07 PM on December 24, 2013

I dont think Taylor and Selena are talking at the moment. She didnt go to Taylors birthday party but Lorde, whom Selena hates, was there and I think they have unfollowed each other on social media. Lately Selena has been hanging with Sam Droke who I personally think mooches off some friends for fame (she apparently attempted to launch a music career but failed), Lily Collins seems to have a string of PR relationships and has yet to prove her acting abilities since her films have flopped not only at the BO but critically. And Franscia seems ok but I don’t really know much about her. Charity is the closest friend Selena has at the moment (even though she is absent from a few of her recent photos) they are together all the time and if I didn’t know any better I would think they were dating…

aff

Posted at 7:10 AM on December 25, 2013

Selena is close friend to Sam Droke since she came from Texas to work at Disney. Just google Selena + Sammy Droke. Selena never followed Taylor on instagram and she still follow her on twitter. But I agree Taylor and Selena are not that close anymore.

taketwo

Posted at 5:34 PM on December 25, 2013

You f**king make no sense at all. You personally don’t know any of these stars . Just stay in your little fantasy world where you won’t hurt yourself.

sara

Posted at 2:35 PM on December 24, 2013

Why is everyone BUT SELENA to blame for her supposed “wild ways”? Ever considered she has been like this with little help from co stars and bad friends shes just wild out of the public eye? If she ends up in rehab dont blame others she got herself in there and she is in this alone at the end of the day.

KALANI

Posted at 2:51 PM on December 24, 2013

I WOULDN’T BE SURPRISE IF SELENA DOES END UP IN REHAB. VANESSA SEEMS SO HUMBLE AND GROUNDED. YET SHE DOESN’T SEEM SNOBBISH. BUT SELENA AND TAYLOR KINDA SEEM THAT RIGHT WAY. TAYLOR AND SELENA MIGHT AS WELL DAT EACH OTHER SINCE CLEARLY THERE SO OBESSED WITH EACH OTHER.

Ione W. Castellano

Posted at 1:37 PM on December 24, 2013

like Christopher said I cannot believe that some people can earn $6606 in 1 month on the internet. look at this now>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

God is Awsome (@sonja79245179)

Posted at 1:21 PM on December 24, 2013

No she not doing drug. She need to take a break and focus on herself. She had done a lot this year by doing two moves and plus the Disney one called wizard of wavlery. and let’d not forget her music. she loves her fans too. But we need her to take care of herself to be able to write and keep pushing out her music for her #1 Fans.love u very much Selena Take care of yourself and have a happy Holiday.

Mckayla

Posted at 9:37 PM on December 25, 2013

You do of course realize that rehab isn’t just for people who have an addiction to drugs, and how would you know she doesn’t do drugs? You don’t know her, you don’t talk to her on a regular basis and you’re not friends with her so stop making your own conclusions. Merry Christmas

Bernard Walker

Posted at 1:09 PM on December 24, 2013

Selena in rehab ?? . Chris brown drying out from Adderal weed . lady gaga said it was scotch and vodka mix for her that was too much. Demi Lavato cocaine . Hope this not a reason to SLOW DOWN

KALANI

Posted at 1:02 PM on December 24, 2013

BESIDES DON’T MOST TEENAGERS PARTY. AFTER A LONG DAY. VANESSA MUST LOVE HANGING OUT WITH HIS GIRLS AND OF COURSE AUSTIN, HE’S SUCH A CUTIE. I BET MOST OF ALL YOUNG CELEBS PARTY AFTER A LONG DAY. JUST TO HAVE FUN WITH THERE FRIENDS. JUSTIN PARTIES. ITS NOT LIKE HE’S GOING TO END UP AT REHAB.

Recithe (@Recithe2)

Posted at 1:01 PM on December 24, 2013

up to I looked at the receipt for $8495, I be certain that my neighbours mother was like trully bringing home money part-time on their apple laptop.. there best friend started doing this for only twenty two months and resently repayed the dept on their condo and bought a new Car. browse this site ,,,,,,,R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­­­­O­M

Recithe (@Recithe2)

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 24, 2013

up to I looked at the receipt for $8495, I be certain that my neighbours mother was like trully bringing home money part-time on their apple laptop.. there best friend started doing this for only twenty two months and resently repayed the dept on their condo and bought a new Car. browse this site ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­­­­O­M

KALANI

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 24, 2013

I HARDLY THINK SELENA WOULD END UP AT REHAB. THEY ALWAYS MAKE UP LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING.

lool