Miley Cyrus Is Hooking Up With Kellan Lutz

Tue, December 24, 2013 10:01am EDT by 18 Comments

xbox live gold free

Posted at 5:41 PM on March 22, 2014

Hi everybody, here every person is sharing such familiarity, therefore it’s nice to read this
web site, and I used to visit this web site everyday.

Theresa

Posted at 8:49 AM on December 26, 2013

Who gives a big whop! He better check her for STD’s first.

Carl Robbins

Posted at 3:47 PM on December 28, 2013

What proof do you have she “sleeps around”? children often confuse “Stage Antics” with “real life” as you get older you will understand “A sketch”, “Characters” and “make believe” are not a persons actual lifestyle.

Hannah

Posted at 7:24 PM on December 28, 2013

You sleep with dogs you get fleas. You act like a slut on stage, people get that reputation!

mia

Posted at 6:31 AM on December 26, 2013

eww never. with a hot twilight star? not in a million years.

elvis wouldnt go there

Posted at 3:07 AM on December 25, 2013

No way would any decent man want miley/destiny hopeless. Lutz is ashamed he was even on the same plane. Hopeless acts like a whore by performing any outrageous sex act she can think of for money and attention. Sex for $ equals prostitution. She is such an idiot know it all.

leila

Posted at 2:06 PM on December 25, 2013

She does not engage in sex acts with people for money. She exercises her right to do whatever she pleases with her physical appearance and dances however she wants. If just being naked, half-naked, or being in a photoshoot, music video, or movie where a person does something sexual makes that person a prostitute, then Selena Gomez, Pink, Zoe Saldana, Tom Cruise, Channing Tatum, Adam Levine, and a whole bunch of other celebrities are all prostitutes to. And if this is the new prostitution, then I have to say: I LOVE PROSTITUTION!!!!

Sistertulip

Posted at 1:32 AM on December 31, 2013

That is sad! God help us!

Alexa

Posted at 8:33 PM on December 24, 2013

Miley you deserve to be happy,he is a superstar and im sure pay bills hahahahha

Mary R. Pitt (@MaryRPitt)

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 24, 2013

Since I started freelancing I’ve been bringing in $78 per hour… I sit at home and i am doing my work from my ipad. Th℮ best thing is that i get more time to spent with my friend and with my family member and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here—–> T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

mystery

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 24, 2013

Kellan is a beatifull man, she shoud have a date with him!!!!

Verda

Posted at 1:34 AM on December 31, 2013

Isn’t she gay, she was French kissing that girl awhile back. I heard she was gay!

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:57 AM on December 24, 2013

she likes to be the whore in town?

what

Posted at 1:59 PM on December 24, 2013

only date like 2 people in her life and they were together for a long time if your looking for whore find taylor swift

anti-prude

Posted at 2:30 PM on December 24, 2013

So if men like Liam Hemsworth date and have sex a day after they end a relationship, that’s normal, but if a woman dates and has sex with a guy 2 or 3 months after a breakup, she’s a whore? Mr. Baja, you are both a misogynist and a prude.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 2:50 PM on December 24, 2013

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A PIG TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Funny

Posted at 3:31 PM on December 24, 2013

It’s hilarious whenever somebody with the screen name Elvis Presley criticizes anybody else for exhibiting provocative behavior; especially, when that behavior is relatively harmless.

RandallDWorkman@rhyt (@RandallDWorkman)

Posted at 10:33 AM on December 24, 2013

you make $27h that’s great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $45h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,. www.T­E­C­6­­0.C­O­M