Harry Styles Told To Stay Away From Kris Jenner While Dating Kendall

Tue, December 24, 2013 2:43pm EDT by 30 Comments

Harry

Posted at 12:14 PM on December 30, 2013

…; this is really the best job I have ever done. Make money working at Home. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. You can earn up to 500$ a week. Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. The potential with this is endless. Official site Buzz95.com

me

Posted at 6:56 PM on December 26, 2013

ha…ha…..glad to hear they are just going to be stronger than before! killed yourself haters, because you are sick!!!!!

Mister Baja

Posted at 3:27 AM on December 25, 2013

hahahahahaha, we need the Terminator: I’LL BE BACK!!

richard

Posted at 2:05 AM on December 25, 2013

Kris likes young studs and she would love to open her legs for Harry. Harry should screw Kris and then move on to screwing Kendall.

armani

Posted at 12:14 AM on December 25, 2013

Lol such Pained Directioners.

TheresaJStorm@jourra (@TheresaJStormjo)

Posted at 10:27 PM on December 24, 2013

you make $27h that’s great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $45h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,. www.T­E­C­6­­0.C­O­M

Anonymous

Posted at 9:40 PM on December 24, 2013

I don’t think they should date at all. The Kardashians are bad news and Kendall is half way related to them. I mean who would wanna see Harry in so much drama? Like pa-leeze not ANOTHER reality show!

wealthypeople2

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 24, 2013

Are you still single? Maybe RichFishes.ōrg is suitable for you. This is serious rich women dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful and rich women have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
fsfsdfsdfdsf

letitgo

Posted at 9:21 PM on December 24, 2013

They haven’t even confirmed that they are dating and you are talking about marriage? They went to dinner like 3 times just let them have fun

zxcvbnm

Posted at 9:16 PM on December 24, 2013

Christmas is coming.are you still single?You are not alone. ~~~
♥ Interracialromance.org ♥ A familiar friend of mine found his soul mate here, here is the black and white of professional exchange platform of single men and women.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. if you want to enjoy a interracial love lifestyle, you may join it.
Merry Christmas.:)

BonnieJMiller (@BonnieJMiller2)

Posted at 9:10 PM on December 24, 2013

My Uncle Julian recently got Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Convertible and 13000$ from only workin on a pc… blog here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
====================================
JOBS59.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
====================================

sayeivamxcb

Posted at 9:09 PM on December 24, 2013

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.cvncvncvn

Sevyn hamy

Posted at 8:27 PM on December 24, 2013

People say that harry style is Gay man

Loopy

Posted at 1:18 AM on December 25, 2013

Never thought about that nor cared, but u may have a really good point, he is odd

ani (1Der)

Posted at 6:08 AM on December 25, 2013

harry styles isn’t gay man

Jessica

Posted at 8:19 PM on December 24, 2013

Have they either confirmed that they’re dating???

Dan

Posted at 7:32 PM on December 24, 2013

Kendall is obviously an error. He will understand that later. She is nothing but a Kardashian….

layladirectioner

Posted at 3:18 PM on December 25, 2013

Agree with u 1000000% leave him alone he’ll notice his mistake later, OR well maybe he knows and he is just using her for something else ;)

rod

Posted at 7:11 PM on December 24, 2013

Harry if you make a sex tape with momager and Kendall you will be a star.

rod

Posted at 7:08 PM on December 24, 2013

Harry momager might even want to date you now that Bruce is out of the picture.

me

Posted at 6:20 PM on December 24, 2013

poor kendall…. where is your heart people? harry and kendall are just kids, why you are too much get involved for their private life? there is no curse in this life, don’t blow up something too bad for other people’s life!!! please… leave they are alone for their private life!!!! kendall has bruce who so protecteive for her! we should no worry too much…. lets harry and kendall happy…

jtina847

Posted at 6:18 PM on December 24, 2013

uptil I saw the draft of $7990, I be certain that…my… brothers friend was truly bringing home money part-time from their computer.. there neighbor haz done this less than seventeen months and as of now repaid the debts on their villa and got a new Bugatti Veyron. check… www.t­­­­­­­ec­60.ℂOM

merna

Posted at 5:41 PM on December 24, 2013

LEAVE TAYLOR ALONE

3.14159

Posted at 4:34 PM on December 24, 2013

Why does the poll question say Taylor when the story was about Kendall & Kris Jenner?

That’s right. HL has such a damn hard on about Styles and Taylor they can’t let it go after 11 1/2 months.

glory

Posted at 4:18 PM on December 24, 2013

harry is gay
has date louis

calra.ge (@calra_ge)

Posted at 3:33 PM on December 24, 2013

====================================
JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

====================================

lu

Posted at 3:33 PM on December 24, 2013

He’s not cursed yet. NEEDS TO RUN NOW! Plus, they are DATING and you fools are talking MARRIAGE! They both are having fun. Brody is right. She is SO INTO her modeling and he with his music. Can’t they just go to dinner and be children without you fools talking marriage? PLEASE!

Mary R. Pitt (@MaryRPitt)

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 24, 2013

Since I started freelancing I’ve been bringing in $78 per hour… I sit at home and i am doing my work from my ipad. Th℮ best thing is that i get more time to spent with my friend and with my family member and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here—–> T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M