Courtney Stodden: New, Young Boyfriend After Doug Hutchison Split

Tue, December 24, 2013 9:44am EDT by 5 Comments
Courtney Stodden New Boyfriend
FameFlynet

KeiraKnows

Posted at 2:39 PM on December 29, 2013

Here are the facts: Doug and Courtney are not yet legally divorced or separated (the paperwork that they showed the media is not a legal separation document, it’s kind of like ‘pretend’). The “new man” she’s been seen with is a model named Ray Richard, and he was hired to do a photo shoot with Courtney, to make it look like they were on a date. Also, according to his previous post (now archived) on the blog Janet Charlton’s Hollywood, Edward Lozzi referred to Courtney and Doug as a “trailer park couple”. Next time, if you’re going to report on anything, some factual information might help your credibility.

Lee Pwky

Posted at 8:18 PM on December 24, 2013

Hope she date someone her own age cause she good fit to date someone as her own age

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 2:55 PM on December 24, 2013

ANOTHER SLUT BIGHTS THE DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHAT FREDDIE MERCURY FROM QUUEN SAID!!!!!

RandallDWorkman@rhyt (@RandallDWorkman)

Posted at 10:34 AM on December 24, 2013

you make $27h that’s great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $45h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,. www.T­E­C­6­­0.C­O­M

myself

Posted at 9:52 AM on December 24, 2013

Slut! Stop being such a gold-digging whore and get a J-O-B.