Beyonce Twerks & Reveals Underboob In Sexy ‘Yoncé’ Video — Watch

Tue, December 24, 2013 8:24am EST by 11 Comments
Beyonce Yonce Video
Courtesy of Vevo

Raymond

Posted at 10:54 PM on July 2, 2014

It’s genuinely very difficult in this active life to
listen news on TV, so I only use the web for that purpose, and
take the hottest news.

dish network special deals

Posted at 7:26 AM on June 24, 2014

This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job.

I really loved what you had to say, and more than that,
how you presented it. Too cool!

Archie

Posted at 2:46 PM on June 23, 2014

of course like your website but you need to take a look at the
spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to
find it very troublesome to inform the truth then again I will definitely
come again again.

Concepcion

Posted at 8:16 AM on June 13, 2014

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically
tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like
this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and
I look forward to your new updates.

Time Applicant

Posted at 2:50 AM on May 15, 2014

I will right away clutch your rss as I can’t find your email subscription
link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me understand so
that I may subscribe. Thanks.

xlxsohailxlucky

Posted at 1:31 AM on March 4, 2014

vvvvvvv.niceeeee vd babe

Torri

Posted at 10:14 PM on December 24, 2013

Yonce’ y’all on his mouth like liquor… LoL Oooooohhh Kill ‘em Yonce’!!! Lol Making new music sure LOOKS and SOUNDS good on you!!! Screams BeeeeeeHiiiivvvveeee CTFU

Najat Razak Mumuni

Posted at 3:30 PM on December 24, 2013

i think beyonce want to be like rihanna , i dont get it

Bernard Walker

Posted at 12:56 PM on December 24, 2013

bets are on that the compare Cake vs Cake will get stepped up from here !! . Game ON

Bernard Walker

Posted at 12:39 PM on December 24, 2013

see it twice that battle for top sexy has a tie-in can you spot it. Don’t sleep on either one of these momitas !!

bernard and india walker

Posted at 9:05 AM on December 24, 2013

Tell me again . how do say it. Love and sex is all the same moves. Can’t cover any new ground . Gotcha. They mention the ” Big ” 3 in sexy . K ‘ nicki and selena in this pack . Miley – twerk XX . Rihanna ” French KS single . Beyonce spelling her name with her hips. Intimate dance instruction has many shades if you will !! . Ok if us guys Pop one and watch !! . Football is getting cold