Wilmer Valderrama Bought Demi Lovato ‘Classic’ Ring — Proposing?

Mon, December 23, 2013 3:34pm EDT by 11 Comments
Wilmer Valderrama Ring Demi Lovato
Getty

ehhh

Posted at 6:43 AM on December 24, 2013

That would completely screw with my plans to seduce her and live out a lesbian fantasy. Oh well. But really, I’m hoping the blind gossip is not true because they have been true before about Demi. I know with her history of low self esteem, it wouldn’t be so improbable, but I’m just hoping she really is strong enough even at this young age of 21 to know she doesn’t deserve that crap. If it’s not true, then yeah, they are an odd couple and he doesn’t seem like the sweetest guy, but she loves him and I wish her the best with him.

John Freeman

Posted at 10:37 AM on December 25, 2013

Their track record is spotty at best. I mean they also said she had a sex tape and she had a video of her doing crack and blowing a guy. They also said that she was in rehab 3 times in 2012. Where’s the evidence of that?

ehhh

Posted at 3:11 PM on December 25, 2013

Some of that, I could really believe because she used to be a huge party girl. I wouldn’t doubt it at all. But being in rehab 3 times, I’m really not sure about that…I mean once, maybe, but three times? Oh well. Whatever the case, I’m just hoping because I know we never really know what celebrities have going on in their private lives

anna

Posted at 10:02 PM on December 23, 2013

what a weird couple

wealthypeople2

Posted at 9:50 PM on December 23, 2013

Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.sdfsfdsfdsfsfs

Ione W. Castellano

Posted at 5:17 PM on December 23, 2013

my co-worker’s ex-wife makes $73 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for 5 months but last month her payment was $15567 just working on the internet for a few hours. view it……..

bay91.ℭ­O­M

Gabyroba (@GHLovatic)

Posted at 4:17 PM on December 23, 2013

Eu já sabia disso faz tempo mas essa porra é verdade mesmo? ‘-’

ALEXIA DAVID

Posted at 4:09 PM on December 23, 2013

My brother’s friend cliff showed me how I can make some money while working from my home on my laptop. Now I earn $77 every hour and I couldn’t be happy. Before that job I had trouble searching job for months but now when I got this gig I wouldn’t trade it for nothing… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Werted (@Werted1)

Posted at 4:06 PM on December 23, 2013

I work at Home with the most promising business online. Its by-far the nicest job I have had. I just purchased a new Ford Focus after making $8473 this-past/five weeks. I started this five months/ago and pretty much immediately started bringin in at least $78, per hour. over here,,,,,,
R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­­­­O­­­M