Tila Tequila’s Raunchy New Sex Tape — First Look

Mon, December 23, 2013 9:18am EDT by 15 Comments 58,957 Article Views

Tila has finally finished filming her ‘hardcore’ sex tape and now a brand new clip has just been released! She’s speaking in a British accent and slapping her butt! You have to watch the clip and tell us if you’re shocked!

Tila Tequila‘s new sex tape is way more shocking than her first! The former reality star’s new sex tape will be released by Vivid Entertainment right before Christmas and now TMZ has obtained a shocking clip from the explicit video.

Tila Tequila’s Shocking Sex Tape — Reality Star Uses A British Accent

Tila’s sex tape will be fully released any day now but in a clip from the video, you can hear Tila calling herself Ashley, and speaking in a British accent! This is just one of many alter-ego’s she takes on in the film. The film, which has been labeled “hardcore,” is said to contain nudity, a lot of sex and of course, Tila in multiple outfit changes.

Somebody Needs To Step In And Do The Right Thing Here (Wochit)

Tila’s first public sex tape was released on Valentines Day, 2011, and it was a girl-on-girl shocker.

Tila Tequila Dresses As  A Nazi On Facebook

Tila has been in headlines for the past several weeks. She dressed as a Nazi stripper on Facebook and also claimed that Paul Walker’s death was actually a “ritualistic murder.”

She also went on to say that Hitler was a genius and she proudly said that she agreed with the views of the Nazis.

Click here to see the clip from Tila’s sex tape and tells us what you think!

– Chloe Melas

More Celebrity Sex Tape News:

1. Farrah Abraham Doing A Sex Tape Sequel?
  2. Tati Neves: Girl Who Filmed Justin Bieber Is Releasing A Sex Tape
  3. Tami Erin: ‘Pippi Longstocking’ Actress’ Sex Tape Hits The Internet

DownloadTelaTequillaSexTapeClickHere

Posted at 12:45 PM on July 21, 2014

Hey guys, if you want to watch the full version of Tella Tequila sex tape for free just click the link on my name. I find this website last week, they really let us download the tape for free. Enjoy!

April Gannon

Posted at 8:00 AM on April 11, 2014

Stella tequilla is a awesome person! I love that she speaks her mind and isn’t afraid to stan up for her self! She’s not crazy!

Tiffany Sapphire

Posted at 4:34 PM on December 31, 2013

Tila’s song Stripper Friends is part of my novel. Upon introducing one of the characters who is an alluring exotic dancer, I used her song. Please check out “G SPOT ROMANCE” by Tiffany Sapphire. You can view a sample chapter of it on amazon.

hammer

Posted at 5:18 AM on December 31, 2013

This lady has lost her mind (for real). Watched a few of her YouTube videos and I feel sorry for this lady. She has a major mental problem and someone needs to help not exploit her. This truly breaks my heart.

Regine Raczynski (@SoBDSM)

Posted at 12:17 PM on December 24, 2013

The tape isn’t really that bad
That TilaTequilaNewSexTape com demonstrates her as wannabe p*rnstar

Regine Raczynski (@SoBDSM)

Posted at 12:16 PM on December 24, 2013

not bad

Ione W. Castellano

Posted at 5:52 PM on December 23, 2013

my co-worker’s ex-wife makes $73 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for 5 months but last month her payment was $15567 just working on the internet for a few hours. view it…

bay91.ℭ­O­M

ALEXIA DAVID

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 23, 2013

My brother’s friend cliff showed me how I can make some money while working from my home on my laptop. Now I earn $77 every hour and I couldn’t be happy. Before that job I had trouble searching job for months but now when I got this gig I wouldn’t trade it for nothing… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

lindavgallagher (@lindavgallagher)

Posted at 1:55 PM on December 23, 2013

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $80/hr on the internet. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $19255 just working on the internet for a few hours. read here….. j­o­b­s­2­5.ℭ­O­M

JacquelineSDias (@JacquelineSDias)

Posted at 1:21 PM on December 23, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes $74/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her payment was $21278 just working on the computer for a few hours.
visit this site………. jobs59.COM

andradedaniele

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 23, 2013

Enviado por Samsung Mobile

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:14 AM on December 23, 2013

don’t hasitate: JUST THROW HER OUT OF CALIFORNIA!!
(misery enough already)

Bernard Walker

Posted at 11:09 AM on December 23, 2013

tia makes us sweat . glad you’re only acting KS ~

williamjmoore

Posted at 10:43 AM on December 23, 2013

you make $27h that’s great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $45h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,. www.T­E­C­6­­0.C­O­M

mabieaqnxzbzx