Phil Robertson Speaks Out After Controversy: ‘I Will Not Back Off’

Mon, December 23, 2013 9:31am EST by 13 Comments
Phil Robertson Speaks
Getty

inmyopinion..

Posted at 8:53 AM on December 24, 2013

…the world’s not going to come to a screeching halt if duck dynasty isn’t on the air.Perhaps it’s time for that family to go back to doing what they do best–making duck calls and eating road kill. Phil Robertson is a scary looking critter who personifies “you know you’re a redneck when…”. Not everyone enjoys their particular brand of bible thumping.

Ann

Posted at 8:02 PM on December 23, 2013

Really don’t get this they say it is a free country.
And then this happens he doesn’t have to apologize because this is his own opinion .
I do get that the LGBT community wants a apology but they also have to know that not everybody think the same about gays some are accepting it and some are not.
There will be always hating on each other in all grounds.
The LGBT community is kinda weird because they kinda bully back it’s never only someone’s fault.
It takes time to accept.

I am not being any kinda of a bully because I know many people that are gay and I’m friends with them.
I don’t judge people because of there sexuality or religion.

Freedom of speach

Maddy

Posted at 2:39 PM on December 23, 2013

Uh….That’s Uncle Si in the picture. What idiots

R.G.

Posted at 7:56 PM on December 23, 2013

Well, given that they have been taking Phil’s comments and beliefs out of context all week, are you really surprised they didn’t get the picture right.

Sam

Posted at 12:21 PM on December 23, 2013

Your picture caption is wrong. That’s not Phil Robertson. That’s his brother Sy.

mt

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 23, 2013

I’m glad he is not backing down. Even if i don’t like what he has said. that is are Freedom of Speech. i’m kinda of sick of groups like GLAD, PETA, and all those other group that keep telling us what we should do or not do, say or not say. a lot of the group want there opinions heard and that’s great but don’t take away my right and opinions.

sean jackson

Posted at 8:07 PM on December 23, 2013

its a joke whats happened to feedom of speach he was only saying his beleafs he was not
calling for all gays to be shot and disowned its a joke i back himm all the way,
news papers with no storys to tell so lets blow something out the water , thats why we banished piers morgan to the usa he is the same lier and a trouble maker,

cgon

Posted at 11:14 AM on December 23, 2013

Read the article before you write next time and maybe you won’t look so stupid. He did not say being gay leads to bestiality he just said that they were both sins just like having an affair is a sin.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:10 AM on December 23, 2013

he knows what it takes to build a country.
……..SO NOO F*GGOTS FOR SURE!!

mabieaqnxzbzx

Posted at 10:55 AM on December 23, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

williamjmoore

Posted at 10:42 AM on December 23, 2013

you make $27h that’s great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $45h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,. www.T­E­C­6­­0.C­O­M

Jill

Posted at 9:46 AM on December 23, 2013

You’re gonna sit here and complain about him and the comments he made and you don’t even know who he is. LOL

Phil?

Posted at 9:37 AM on December 23, 2013

Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to put a picture of Phil up, on an article about him, than his brother, Si? Just saying..