Paul Walker: Vin Diesel Posts Sweet Final Pic From ‘Fast & Furious 7′

Mon, December 23, 2013 8:58am EDT by 5 Comments
Vin Diesel Paul Walker Final Picture
Courtesy of Facebook

Solari

Posted at 12:34 AM on March 23, 2014

RIP Paul Walker! My prayers go out to His Daughter, Parents, siblings, Vin and Girlfriend…I was 21 when my best friend of 14 years died suddenly in an accident..it seemed so unreal like a dream, the heartbreak never heals, it just gets a little more tolerable as the years go by..it’s been 25 years and I still have dreams and sometimes nightmares..Paul Walker you will be missed and forever loved!! God Bless! Just yesterday I was in the kitchen doing dishes, I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw a man in a blue flannel shirt and jeans standing in the entry way of my living room, he looked just like Paul,..he was there then suddenly gone in a blink of an eye! I did a search on Paul Walker images and found a picture of him in a blue flannel shirt and jeans..I had never seen the picture before..but it made me smile..don’t believe me, don’t care!!

lonely1986

Posted at 4:48 AM on December 28, 2013

Truly sad still cant believe he is gone but im sure wherever he is up there he is watching over all his loved ones gonna be hard watching Fast 7 and knowing we are going to be saying goodbye to Paul again but also likely going to be saying goodbye to Brian

leelee

Posted at 5:43 PM on December 24, 2013

PAUL and VIN you r two of the most good hearted people god created. vin, i lost a childhood friend a year ago. just know that we all will be together in heaven.for now paul is urs and meadows gaurdian angel. -leelee from morgan city alabama

sarah

Posted at 9:50 PM on December 23, 2013

The picture above of Paul walker and vin diesel speaks volumes. Rip Paul walker. Love you always.

Bernard Walker

Posted at 11:07 AM on December 23, 2013

april 10 th 2015. Vin Diesel thanks for getting this done and healing us. John hyped Porsche and I hyped Ford. Looks like it work for both of us. 17 jr whoppers . Damn If rihanna is there we could break 20. Now will i se you at the 24 hrs of daytona or not.