Paul Walker: New Battle Brewing Over His Death

Mon, December 23, 2013 10:00am EST by 20 Comments
Paul Walker Road Name Change
FameFlynet

dee

Posted at 12:14 AM on April 15, 2014

This is my opinion or how i feel ithght this page was abt Roger Rodas? But it seems that this became yet another page about Paul Walker. To me that seems disrespectful to Roger Rodas? Yes I knew that they were friends but they had their own page. Did any1 go in2 depth on Pauls page abt Roger NO! Or did the news say nethang abt Rogers Rodas son being thr and seeing the accident NO! I nvr even know that his son was thr or saw it. Now come on. So not morally right,, just because 1 was more famouse then the other. May both Roger Rodas & Paul Walker R.I.P! And another thing my symptoms go out to the children all three.of u who lost ur fathers and more to the little one who say it happen and…no matter what YOU R A HERO 2 ALL OF US OUT HERE AND YOUR DADDY WAS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE SO PROUD OF YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE HE WILL BE THR.

www.iherb.com

Posted at 10:25 AM on March 21, 2014

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to
come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your
theme? Great work!

Debbie Winfield

Posted at 7:15 AM on January 4, 2014

yes because they were famous and they died there its a remerance of them..i dont see a problem why they shouldnt be remembered and honored.

Wanda Lopes

Posted at 2:06 PM on December 28, 2013

UNBELIEVABLE.INTHE CHILE PAUL WALKER WAS HONORED, A STREET IS NAMED AFTER HIM, BUT IN HIS OWN COUNTRY, DO NOT WANT TO PAY THIS HONORED .GO UNDERSTANDING AMERICAN!

Wanda Lopes

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 28, 2013

Inacreditavel.No Chile Paul Walker was honored, a street is named after him, but in his own country, do not want to pay this homenagem.Vai understanding American!

Tylene

Posted at 3:00 PM on December 27, 2013

A good honorable judge would but it in a trust for meadow till a responable age

Tylene

Posted at 3:01 PM on December 27, 2013

Put sorry typo

Traudel Clark

Posted at 2:53 PM on December 25, 2013

It’s so sad that the family is fighting now over his,millions that’s wrong it only has been a month and they argue over money so sad it should be meadow’s she is next of kin I don’t think Paul would have wanted this mess, it breaks my heart to read about this people being greedy I’m do sorry paul for you leaving us the way you did i hope you watching over us R I P Paul

Traudel Clark

Posted at 2:42 PM on December 25, 2013

Tra

Tobias Wiliiamson

Posted at 12:10 AM on December 25, 2013

No! That will just create a nightmare of traffic from unwanted fan attention in that neighborhood every single day. It’s good to know that the residents are against this very idea.

george

Posted at 12:02 AM on December 25, 2013

Look its a tragedy, but they are both adults , what they were doing was out ragesly wrong if that car hit people or another , who pays the price , people wake up anybody else they be in jail

Sam

Posted at 9:11 PM on December 25, 2013

Its actually not stated how fast the were going….lr that they were even driving erratically. So you really can’t say one way or the other if they would be in jail look at that idiot teen who got away with driving drunk and killing 4 people. Its his stated that speed was a factor and that they took the curve too fast. Depending on the curve the speed limit could be 35 and they were going 50 which isn’t outrageously fast….and he was a race car driver. Something else went wrong, there is no way he just lost control of the car.

Misha

Posted at 5:56 PM on December 23, 2013

It’s a terrible idea, street name changes are a nightmare for residents and businesses
You have to contact post office, bank, phone, tv, it, family, anything that sends you mail or needs your proper address. The town would also have to officially apply for the name change which is not cheap and could come from local taxes. As the people stated Paul Walker did nothing to their neighborhood, plus he was a known Ephebophiliac. I mean hello his long term gf Jasmine was in the 10th grade when they started dating, while his daughter was in the 3rd grade. If my dad started dating someone that close to me in age i’d be creeped out and disgusted. That’s creepy.

Mick

Posted at 3:24 AM on December 30, 2013

No one asked for your opinion into his personal life, so keep it to yourself.

Goldfishy (@Goldworthy)

Posted at 2:59 PM on December 23, 2013

I support the idea,it’s sweet since Mr Walker, aside from being an actor was a humanitarian, he helped a lot of people who have nothing.

Its also a good idea for the fact it would remind people about the dangers of high speed driving. Memento Mori.

See ya!

Lila

Posted at 12:04 PM on December 23, 2013

I think that’s an amazing idea.. It should just be Walker Drive tho..

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:03 AM on December 23, 2013

let’s hope his coffin is solid enough, folks!!

mabieaqnxzbzx

Posted at 10:56 AM on December 23, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.cbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

williamjmoore

Posted at 10:40 AM on December 23, 2013

you make $27h that’s great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $45h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,. www.T­E­C­6­­0.C­O­M

Ugh

Posted at 10:02 AM on December 23, 2013

There is no point of doing it. Everyone remembers Paul Walker NOW… Before, no one even care. Is so sad!!! Let him rest in peace after all!!!!!