If you’re still stumped about what to get the trendy mom in your life for the holidays, you’re in luck! HollywoodLife.com talked to chic maternity wear designer Liz Lange, and she shared her must-have gifts for moms this season! Check out her faves, and learn her top 3 tips for last-minute shopping!
Christmas is just around the corner! Are you still behind on your holiday shopping? If so, I have put together the perfect holiday gift guide to help you finish any last-minute shopping. Instead of resorting to buying a last-minute gift card, here are some unique items that any special woman in your life would love.
Whether you are buying gifts for the fashionista, beauty guru or mom on the go, I have you covered!
Here are three of my best tips for last-minute holiday shopping this year:
1. Shop Online – Most stores will have 2-day and overnight shipping, which gives you the luxury to avoid long lines at the mall and shop in the comfort of your own home.
2. Make a List and Check It Twice – Make a list of how much you would like to spend on each person you are buying for to avoid going over budget.
3. Use Your Resources – Be tech savvy and download apps on your phone that tell you where your closest retailers are located. Some apps might even tell you where the sales are! This will help save you time and money.
Wishing you all a very chic holiday season!
— Liz Lange
More Holiday Gift Guides:
- Stylish, Last Minute Gifts For Kids: SHOP 11 Present Ideas
- Gift Guide For Guys: 22 Stylish Gifts For Men
- Tech The Halls: Great Gifts & Stylish Gadgets For Girls