Lamar Odom: How He’ll Spend The Holidays After Khloe Kardashian Split

Mon, December 23, 2013 3:07pm EST by 9 Comments
Lamar Odom Christmas
Fameflynet/Getty/Splashnews

LaLa

Posted at 5:41 AM on December 27, 2013

Bon Bon bonnie ! Its a given this hood rat druggie will be smacking it up cracking out.

LorinaGSwaney (@LorinaGSwaney)

Posted at 1:51 AM on December 24, 2013

my friend’s mom makes $79 an hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for ten months but last month her check was $12168 just working on the laptop for a few hours.
see this heree=> j­o­b­s­­59.ℭ­O­M

carol from nj

Posted at 10:12 PM on December 24, 2013

If she is making so much money why don’t you get the job doing what she’s doing and who the hell cares.

rosakdowning (@rosakdowning)

Posted at 10:24 PM on December 23, 2013

my neighbor’s ex-wife makes $89/hr on the internet. She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her income was $18922 just working on the internet for a few hours. blog here=> j­o­b­s­2­5.ℭ­O­M

rosakdowning (@rosakdowning)

Posted at 10:23 PM on December 23, 2013

hi

Meeting Singles--► MixedPartner

Posted at 8:43 PM on December 23, 2013

If you believe interracial relationship,you cannot miss it . This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship~~~► (MixedPartner.c0m) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed relationship.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.

Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-► MixedPartner

ALEXIA DAVID

Posted at 4:13 PM on December 23, 2013

My brother’s friend cliff showed me how I can make some money while working from my home on my laptop. Now I earn $77 every hour and I couldn’t be happy. Before that job I had trouble searching job for months but now when I got this gig I wouldn’t trade it for nothing… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Werted (@Werted1)

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 23, 2013

I work at Home with the most promising business online. Its by-far the nicest job I have had. I just purchased a new Ford Focus after making $8473 this-past/five weeks. I started this five months/ago and pretty much immediately started bringin in at least $78, per hour. over here,,,,

R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­­­­O­­­M