Kanye West Offended ‘SNL’ Mocked Him: ‘Doesn’t Think It’s Funny’

Mon, December 23, 2013 3:25pm EDT by 28 Comments
SNL Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Courtesy of NBC/Getty/Fameflynet

@Vcs7012

Posted at 3:04 PM on May 19, 2014

Gay fish

keely

Posted at 1:40 AM on December 31, 2013

shut up nigga! it is funny and you know it

SMR

Posted at 11:48 AM on December 28, 2013

She still is the butt of jokes, even if her own was a implant! LOL!

Lezza

Posted at 11:40 AM on December 28, 2013

I think all the kim idolizers were angry too! How dare they mock their god!

Bee

Posted at 8:28 AM on December 28, 2013

Shoot! I thought it was funny lol if he doesn’t like it then maybe him and Kim need to go on an extended vacation to another country for a while instead of doing things to make them the butt of all these jokes.

annamashburn (@annamashburn)

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 26, 2013

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $62 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her payment was $19151 just working on the internet for a few hours. check out here ====>www.max38.COM

vcb2

Posted at 12:31 AM on December 26, 2013

What??? Bam! Kanye’s trying to say that “Bound 2″ wasn’t meant to be a joke??? Don’t even try to go there…huh uh, honey.

I loved it...way too funny!

Posted at 11:31 PM on December 25, 2013

She is as dumb as a box of rocks and he is as bag of hammers.

BR

Posted at 11:02 PM on December 25, 2013

It is spot on, kim as dumb as nails, and her whiny unattainable voice,, and kayne bloated ego!!! Very funny and so true!!

BR

Posted at 10:57 PM on December 25, 2013

Loved it… So right on!!!!

Nancy McKinney

Posted at 7:50 PM on December 25, 2013

I could watch “Waking up with Kimye” EVERY SINGLE DAY! The voices, the mannerisms, the vernacular are spot on. Thanks Jay Pharoah, Nadim Pedrad and the SNL writers.

jjinfl

Posted at 8:18 AM on December 24, 2013

This couple is so ostentatious and stupid with their talk about being kings, queens, beautiful, intelligent, lovable, popular, and bankroll,..they have put themselves out there daily with vapid comments and opinions on everything, dressed in ridiculous clothing in spite of being financially able to look appropriate, and trying to get attention 24/7. Well, now they got it. They need to shut up and work on improving their negative image and maybe SNL would lose interest in imitating them. I think the program actually did a great job. The semi-nude motorcycle photoshopped sex video, ridiculous Kardashian attempt at a Christmas card (why? why?) and
touched-up photos of the baby were the most recent faux pas made by these buffoons. They deserve what they get.

Hate whores

Posted at 2:47 AM on December 24, 2013

Kanye cries over everything. Guess he cries than north.

Alphonso

Posted at 11:51 PM on December 23, 2013

I want to see an episode, on that s h i t programme that no talent Karwhordian family call reality TV, where Kris gets murdered by Bruce in a rage after his botched transgender operation, Khloe is shot by Destiny Odam for dissing her dad, Kourtney and that flake, Disick die of stupidity, Kim expires on the plastic surgeons table after her 45th piece of work – to match the age she currently looks like, and Kanye succumbs to a heroin overdose, deliberately induced because he can’t live with miss fat arse… Oh, and the Jenner girls get taken out by their dad-mum when he liquidates Kris…The only winner is Robert who has always hated how his sisters and mum act on that show…He connects with a lookalike of Rita Ora and they live happily ever after in the obscurity of the Hollywood Hills…

lu

Posted at 4:21 PM on December 24, 2013

LMFAO! Unreal. SO TRUE! Everyone one that show puts poor ROB down, but he is THE ONLY ONE that bothers NOBODY! Kim use to dress HUMAN, now she wears black and white flea market clothes. I would NEVER buy ANYTHING from their clothing line. lol WHAT A JOKE! I wouldn’t give trash a PENNY! GO ROB! If you are right, they’ll all go away soon. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karma watch out, it is upon you.....

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 24, 2013

Ha! ITA also don’t forger Rob’s sock line. fruit of the loom watch out! He’s going down the tubes too. Worse socks ever made. Maybe he could use a sock puppet to tell the other to GO AWAY!!!

vcb2

Posted at 7:55 PM on December 25, 2013

OMG, Alphonso!!!! Help me up off of the floor (where I fell from laughter). If only there were someway you could re-write the script where so many didn’t die, but just faded into the sunset, it would be absolute perfection!!! Damn, in fact they should hire you to write the scripts for their “reality” show. They would have a chance at regaining their initial popularity. Anyway, thanx for the best laugh I’ve had in months and for the near perfect ending to this show!!! Happy Holidays! ;-)

lu

Posted at 7:59 PM on December 23, 2013

LMFAO! These two ego idiots don’t even see what they really are and how people look at them. There heads are so stuck in the clouds. They need to come down to earth and see how ugly and hated they REALLY ARE! GO AWAY SCUMS! Take your family with you so we can read more comedy instead of your families comedy skits they call LIFE!

zyggie

Posted at 5:35 PM on December 23, 2013

Luv to see those sketches. Funny.

Ione W. Castellano

Posted at 5:19 PM on December 23, 2013

my co-worker’s ex-wife makes $73 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for 5 months but last month her payment was $15567 just working on the internet for a few hours. view it……..

bay91.ℭ­O­M

Ho Ho Ho

Posted at 4:48 PM on December 23, 2013

It was hysterical. I hope they make it a regular skit on SNL. Kanye is nothing more than an emotional five year old who needs to act out. The show parodies EVERYONE, Kanye, so get over yourself.

HA! HA! HA!

Posted at 4:45 PM on December 23, 2013

HA! HA! HA!

gdogg

Posted at 4:39 PM on December 23, 2013

F**k Kanye! That is hilarious!

Kim Who?

Posted at 4:18 PM on December 23, 2013

They are a power couple ‘case they blow.

Shelly

Posted at 4:13 PM on December 23, 2013

It seems like everybody is mocking them, not only SNL. It looks like Kanye’s plan for them to be power couple backfired and people are laughing at them instead.

ALEXIA DAVID

Posted at 4:07 PM on December 23, 2013

My brother’s friend cliff showed me how I can make some money while working from my home on my laptop. Now I earn $70 every hour and I couldn’t be happy. Before that job I had trouble searching job for months but now when I got this gig I wouldn’t trade it for nothing… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

ALEXIA DAVID

Posted at 4:06 PM on December 23, 2013

My brother’s friend cliff showed me how I can make some money while working from my home on my laptop. Now I earn $77 every hour and I couldn’t be happy. Before that job I had trouble searching job for months but now when I got this gig I wouldn’t trade it for nothing… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Werted (@Werted1)

Posted at 4:02 PM on December 23, 2013

I work at Home with the most promising business online. Its by-far the nicest job I have had. I just purchased a new Ford Focus after making $8473 this-past/five weeks. I started this fivmonths/ago and pretty much immediately started bringin in at least $78, per hour. over here,,,,,R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­­­­O­M