Justin Bieber Refused To Give Selena Gomez A $ 3 Million Diamond Ring — Watch

Mon, December 23, 2013 1:29pm EDT by 23 Comments

Hey Justin Bieber — when someone gives you a free $3 million dollar diamond to give to Selena Gomez, you give that $3 million diamond to Selena Gomez. But according to Selena, when a wealthy stranger offered Justin an insanely expensive diamond to give to his ex, the Biebs said no! Check out Justin’s reasoning in a new interview with Selena below.

Selena Gomez, 21, has been separated from her ex Justin Bieber, 19, for a while now — but that doesn’t mean that he’s not on her mind! Selena recounted a hilarious story from their time as a couple during an interview at a recent Jingle Ball concert. Find out why Justin said no to the bling below!

Justin Bieber Says ‘No’ To A Diamond For Selena

Good on Selena for finally opening up and sharing some fun stories about Justin! When the folks from Kidd Kraddick in the Morning caught up with Selena backstage at Jingle Ball, they asked her about any particularly insane fan gifts she might have received. And while she couldn’t think of anything too wild from the fans, she did share a wild story that involved Justin!

“I went overseas to visit my ex-boyfriend while he was on tour,” Selena explained. “We were in this place that I’ve never been, and this guy comes in and he’s like an emperor. He goes up to Justin, and he’s like ‘here, I’m going to give you this $3 million diamond to give to Selena.’ It was his wife’s! It was just like, they collect them cause they’re millionaires.”

Selena Gomez: Canceling Your Your Is The Right Thing To Do

Um, sounds pretty not bad! But get this — Justin didn’t take it!

“No, [he didn't take it],” Selena said. “It was the craziest… it was just a gift because they’re so giving there.”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Should Justin have given Selena that ring? Check out the video (the conversation starts around 02:30) and let us know your thoughts!

– Shannon Miller

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez News:

1. Justin Bieber Releases ‘Journals’ Collection With 5 New Songs
  2. Justin Bieber’s Song ‘All That Matters’ Leaks — About Selena Gomez?
  3. Selena Gomez Says Justin Bieber’s New Song ‘Heartbreaker’ Is ‘Beautiful’

amaya bieber (@belieberrockjb)

Posted at 6:12 PM on December 24, 2013

i wud say yes cuz its like he would not be wprrying about her he wud already have her and he love her

calra.ge (@calra_ge)

Posted at 3:34 PM on December 24, 2013

My Uncle Julian recently got Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Convertible and 13000$ from only workin on a pc… blog here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
====================================
JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

====================================

Mary R. Pitt (@MaryRPitt)

Posted at 3:11 PM on December 24, 2013

Since I started freelancing I’ve been bringing in $78 per hour… I sit at home and i am doing my work from my ipad. Th℮ best thing is that i get more time to spent with my friend and with my family member and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here—–> T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

courage

Posted at 1:45 PM on December 24, 2013

i just want to say i love you justin bieber

Ione W. Castellano

Posted at 1:30 PM on December 24, 2013

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $71 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for eight months but last month her check was $12184 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Recithe (@Recithe2)

Posted at 12:50 PM on December 24, 2013

up to I looked at the receipt for $8495, I be certain that my neighbours mother was like trully bringing home money part-time on their apple laptop.. there best friend started doing this for only twenty two months and resently repayed the dept on their condo and bought a new Car. browse this site ,,,,,,,
R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­­­­O­M

savannah evers

Posted at 7:02 AM on December 24, 2013

UIHDUUFDHUSFUHUHFDSUHFDSHUFDSUHDFSUDFHS THE FACT THAT SHE STILL TALKS ABOUT HER IS AW

Sade

Posted at 10:37 PM on December 23, 2013

Again? You already posted that

rosakdowning (@rosakdowning)

Posted at 10:27 PM on December 23, 2013

my neighbor’s ex-wife makes $89/hr on the internet. She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her income was $18922 just working on the internet for a few hours. blog here=> j­o­b­s­2­5.ℭ­O­M

Meeting Singles--► MixedPartner

Posted at 8:44 PM on December 23, 2013

If you believe interracial relationship,you cannot miss it . This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship~~~► (MixedPartner.c0m) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed relationship.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.

Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-► ( MixedPartner )

ivan

Posted at 5:31 PM on December 23, 2013

That’s too bad! He gave her enough.

Ione W. Castellano

Posted at 5:12 PM on December 23, 2013

my co-worker’s ex-wife makes $73 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for 5 months but last month her payment was $15567 just working on the internet for a few hours. view it………..bay91.ℭ­O­M

morgan

Posted at 5:23 AM on December 24, 2013

NOBODY CARES

ALEXIA DAVID

Posted at 4:05 PM on December 23, 2013

My brother’s friend cliff showed me how I can make some money while working from my home on my laptop. Now I earn $77 every hour and I couldn’t be happy. Before that job I had trouble searching job for months but now when I got this gig I wouldn’t trade it for nothing… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Werted (@Werted1)

Posted at 4:01 PM on December 23, 2013

I work at Home with the most promising business online. Its by-far the nicest job I have had. I just purchased a new Ford Focus after making $8473 this-past/five weeks. I started this five months/ago and pretty much immediately started bringin in at least $78, per hour. over here,,,,,,
R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­­­­O­M

KALANI

Posted at 3:43 PM on December 23, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS. I JUST HOPE DOWN THE ROAD THAT THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. THEY WERE SO GOOD TOGETHER.

KALANI

Posted at 3:38 PM on December 23, 2013

THAT’S BECAUSE IT WAS HIS WIFE’S RING. I DONT’ THINK JUSTIN WANTED TO TAKE HIS WIFE’S RING.

vibsi

Posted at 2:55 PM on December 23, 2013

jeg er forvirret dater de eller ej come on

lindavgallagher (@lindavgallagher)

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 23, 2013

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $80/hr on the internet. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $19255 just working on the internet for a few hours. read here….. j­o­b­s­2­5.ℭ­O­M

Sara

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 23, 2013

OMG I didn’t know Selena dated Justin and I think
Justin looks to young to date Selena

jazzzz

Posted at 7:10 PM on December 23, 2013

omg double steal-face

lu

Posted at 8:08 PM on December 23, 2013

WHAT ROCK DID YOU JUST CRAWL OUT UNDER??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

selenator

Posted at 6:32 AM on December 24, 2013

REALLY SARA ?? seriously ,which planet have you been living until now ???
and they are really a very cute couple ,i hope they get together soon !!!!