Justin Bieber Poses As Sexy Santa Claus — Funny Pic

Mon, December 23, 2013 2:29pm EST by 12 Comments

Justin walked the red carpet at his ‘Believe’ movie premiere on Dec. 18, as Santa! He donned a red suit, beard but added some sunglasses to the mix.

Justin Bieber is the gift that keeps on giving this season! The 19-year-old posted a pic to his Instagram on Dec. 21 with a very sexy caption. We think Justin looks great as Santa Claus and he definitely has a lot of gifts to give his Beliebers: his abs, smile and great music!

Justin Bieber Dresses As Sexy Santa Claus

The singer posted the pic with this message: “Bieber Clause gonna take you on a sleigh ride tonight.”

We bet there are a ton of girls that would love to be his Mrs. Claus!

Selena Gomez Leaning On Taylor Swift During Justin Bieber Break Up

Selena Gomez reportedly cancelled her Australian tour because she’s so devastated over her break up with Justin.

“Selena has plans to hang out a lot in the coming weeks with close friends like Taylor Swift,” the source added. “Taylor has been a really good support system for Selena in recent weeks.”

We feel so sorry for her. We hope these two can work things out and take that sleigh ride together! HollywoodLifers, sound off and tell us if you think Justin makes a good Santa?

– Chloe Melas

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez News:

1. Selena Gomez: I’m ‘Happy For Those I Loved’ — Talking To Justin Bieber?
  2. Selena Gomez Likes Old Pic Of Herself & Justin Bieber — Missing Him?
  3. Selena Gomez As New ‘X Factor’ Judge? — Simon Cowell Tells All

rose blue

Posted at 8:59 AM on December 26, 2013

so cute and sexy for a santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Nestojko

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 24, 2013

This is the worst poll ever. It let me vote for yes and no both simultaneously. Do the writers at “Hollywood Life” take no pride in their work?

phony

Posted at 9:47 PM on December 24, 2013

What a fake. Beats up people, screws prostitutes, pees in restaurant buckets and said he f*cks b*tches is such a poor role model and hardly a nice Christian kid. The p.r. is not working and you.can’t use the excuse you make mistakes when you keep continuing to be a jerk and then do worse things.

Please

Posted at 12:44 PM on December 24, 2013

I would set the BIGGEST fire in the fireplace if this was what was going to come down it Christmas Eve! Yuck!

For real

Posted at 7:46 AM on December 24, 2013

He’s such a jerk. The whole b.s with the praying hands while he probably had a couple of shemale prostitutes play his elves when he got home. Or is he wishing he can have his boyfriends the Lils back in his bed. When I saw that picture and how they all dressed I had to agree with the others that he definitely is not into women. Men who love women don’t refer to them as “b*tches and they don’t sleep with Brazilian male Prostitutes dresses as women. That brothel is know for boys dresses as girls. Right up Justin’s alley, literally. I guess he wears his pants low so his butthole can heal?

Walker

Posted at 7:37 AM on December 24, 2013

He looks like an idiot like usual. And the phony praying. He is such a hypocrite. I hope he retires forever while he figure out he is a woman. You don’t retire for a few months or even a year. The moron should have gone to school because what he should have said is he’s taking a break. Oh please Santa Claus all I want for Christmas is for Justin Bieber to retire for good and go live with the polar bears in Canada.

KALANI

Posted at 11:55 AM on December 24, 2013

NO HE’S NOT. SERIOUSLY JUSTIN IS SUCH AMAZING GUY. WHO DOESN’T LOVE JUSTIN.

KALANI

Posted at 1:06 PM on December 24, 2013

JUSTIN IS NOT A MORON OR A IDIOT. THOUGH HE’S A BIT NAIVE. HE’S A YOUNG BUCK. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT A MIRACLE. HE’S GOING TO MAKE MISTAKES ITS EVITABLE.

ALEXIA DAVID

Posted at 4:14 PM on December 23, 2013

My brother’s friend cliff showed me how I can make some money while working from my home on my laptop. Now I earn $77 every hour and I couldn’t be happy. Before that job I had trouble searching job for months but now when I got this gig I wouldn’t trade it for nothing… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Werted (@Werted1)

Posted at 4:13 PM on December 23, 2013

I work at Home with the most promising business online. Its by-far the nicest job I have had. I just purchased a new Ford Focus after making $8473 this-past/five weeks. I started this five months/ago and pretty much immediately started bringin in at least $78, per hour. over here,,,,,,
R­u­s­h­6­4­.C­­­­O­­­M

KALANI

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 23, 2013

HE’S ALWAYS LOOK HOT IN RED.

KALANI

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 23, 2013

JUSTIN ALWAYS LOOK HOT IN ANYTHING HE WEARS. HE’S SO ADORABLE.