Jennie Garth Reveals New Bob Haircut — Love It? Vote

Mon, December 23, 2013 12:57pm EST by 8 Comments
Jennie Garth Bob Hair Cut
Getty /Courtesy of ABC

Jennie showed off her new hairdo as she was a guest host on ‘The View’ episode which aired on December 23 but was taped on Dec. 4. Are you loving her new makeover? Tell us below!

Jennie Garth, 41, continues to re-invent herself! She lost a reported 30 pounds after her divorce in 2012 and now she has a whole new hairdo to take her into 2014!

Jennie Garth’s Bob Hair Cut — Shows Off New ‘Do On TV

Jennie showed off her new hairdo on The View during their Dec. 23 episode that was taped on Dec. 4. It looks like she cut at least four inches off, as she debuted a cute new bob! Maybe she was itching for a new ‘do after seeing stars like Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence get dramatic chops!

How Jennie Lost Weight & Got Healthy

Jennie used little “tricks” to train herself to be healthy, like putting on exercise gear first thing in the morning:

“I take my kids to school in my workout clothes. I’ll think, ‘I’m already in my clothes now, so I may as well work out!'” she told Health magazine.

She also said that instead of a “diet,” she just eats healthy: “My biggest regret is putting my body through fad diets: Atkins, cleanses, the hCG diet. I lost like 18 pounds, but it came right back. The worst was fasting with colonics for three or four days. It was the most horrifying experience ever!”

Jennie makes healthy food swaps, like using Fage greek yogurt instead of sour cream or mayonnaise. “I make this chicken dish that you’re supposed to coat in mayonnaise, but I use Fage. My kids didn’t even know!”

Do you love Jennie’s haircut, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Jennie Garth News:

1. Jennie Garth: How She Dropped 30lbs After Divorce
  2. Jennie Garth — How She Lost 20 Pounds in 3 Months
  3. Jennie Garth Reveals Incredible Bikini Body Post-Divorce

weight loss pills

Posted at 12:42 PM on February 27, 2014

Because so many important vitamins and minerals are missing from the foods we eat, supplements are
very beneficial. Although many people take dietary supplements in an effort to improve their health, dietary
supplements may actually cause health problems.
And if you’re taking dietary supplements to attain nutrients that you
could acquire through eating fresh fruits and vegetables, you
can decrease your opportunity to obtain the fiber your body needs.

Colin

Posted at 5:01 AM on February 27, 2014

Each Twin lab vitamin, mineral and nutritional supplement is manufactured in a single United
States production facility, further demonstrating that this is a company that puts quality above all else.
Continue to keep in head that whilst the buffed bodies are nice to look at they are not attainable by the regular builder and the advertisements are targeted
toward the popular meat-consuming, supplement-using bodybuilder.
During the stabilization phase you may once again eat bread and
olive oil.

Fantastic web site. Plenty of useful info here.
I’m sending it too some pals ans additionally
sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks in our sweat!

lu

Posted at 8:41 PM on December 23, 2013

I like her with long hair and she needs to lay off the BOTOX! She can’t even move her upper lip anymore. She use to have a beautiful smile and face. He’s not coming back, so stop trying. You were beautiful before.

barbaradesmond

Posted at 2:48 PM on December 23, 2013

Jennie looks adorable. Love the new do.

lindavgallagher (@lindavgallagher)

Posted at 2:00 PM on December 23, 2013

my buddy’s step-aunt makes $80/hr on the internet. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $19255 just working on the internet for a few hours. read here….. j­o­b­s­2­5.ℭ­O­M

JacquelineSDias (@JacquelineSDias)

Posted at 1:33 PM on December 23, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes $74/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her payment was $21278 just working on the computer for a few hours.
visit this site………. jobs59.COM

Robyn Racine Roberts!

Posted at 1:17 PM on December 23, 2013

Love Jennie’s NEW STRAIGHT BOB! Jennie Looks Adorable!