‘Fast & Furious 7′ Gets New Release Date After Paul Walker’s Death

Sun, December 22, 2013 10:43pm EDT by 20 Comments
Fast And Furious 7 Release Date
Courtesy of Universal Pictures

jackson malik

Posted at 1:12 AM on June 10, 2014

fast as forious my favriates movie and
poul wallker is very nice in this movies
i miss you wallker .
your indian fane jack

Posted at 4:50 PM on May 25, 2014

For a few days eat a high calorie diet which will jump start your metabolism.
After seeing this list, you have to ask yourself, ‘Is it really worth it to indulge in that high caloric food’.
Weight training also improves functional ability and mood.

Anthony

Posted at 3:32 PM on January 26, 2014

Sexy as f. rest in peace

Casey summerville

Posted at 3:24 PM on January 14, 2014

Why is it gonna take another whole year to put fast and the furious 7 out…?

Melissa Nation

Posted at 2:38 PM on December 26, 2013

Unfortunately we live in a media crazed world in which our celebrities have zero privacy in life and in Paul’s case death..we want to know every aspect of their lives. It is a double edged sword. The horrific crash that took Mr. Walker and his friends life is a continual nightmare to think about and view and in a perfect society we might have been shielded from these events if not for the media. Having said that I understand that the media is doing their jobs but at what point do these reporters feel? If it was one of their family members would they like their deaths replayed? My heart goes out to both the family and close friends and I hope as the saying goes time will heal your wounds….Paul Walker rest in peace.

ALEXIA DAVID

Posted at 4:05 PM on December 23, 2013

My brother’s friend cliff showed me how I can make some money while working from my home on my laptop. Now I earn $77 every hour and I couldn’t be happy. Before that job I had trouble searching job for months but now when I got this gig I wouldn’t trade it for nothing… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

JacquelineSDias (@JacquelineSDias)

Posted at 1:17 PM on December 23, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes $74/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her payment was $21278 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit this site………. jobs59.COM

vjkhk

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 23, 2013

hopefully they will still do it inn the middle east

mabieaqnxzbzx

Posted at 10:20 AM on December 23, 2013

ffffffffffffffffddddddddddddddddd

jsrathbun

Posted at 7:37 AM on December 23, 2013

It is impossible to fulfill the Paul walker absence in Fast & Furious. I respect this decision and hope for the best.

creatively3

Posted at 5:35 AM on December 23, 2013

Reblogged this on Creative & & Inspirational Stuff.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:32 AM on December 23, 2013

…….New Years Day???

karenh33

Posted at 12:41 AM on December 23, 2013

Just can’t imagine these movies without him:( I know he’s going to be in F & F 7 but it’s going to be his farewell also and that’s going to be heartbreaking all over again.

sarah

Posted at 12:06 AM on December 23, 2013

I just watched the Paul walker tribute and I wanted to cry. He made thoseI fast and furious movies worth watching. I can’t , I just… just can’t. Very… very sad. :(.

sarah

Posted at 11:57 PM on December 22, 2013

My heart keeps getting heavier Everytime I read something on Paul walker. I still wanna cry.Loosing my dad in 2007 wad heartbreaking enough. I just can help it. How much more of this can I take u until I can’t take no more.

rjbailey

Posted at 11:50 PM on December 22, 2013

Reblogged this on Locating Frankenstein's Brain.

Meeting Singles--► MixedPartner

Posted at 11:12 PM on December 22, 2013

If you believe interracial relationship,you cannot miss it . This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship~~~► (MixedPartner.c0m) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed relationship.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.

Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-► MixedPartner

claremjames (@claremjames)

Posted at 11:11 PM on December 22, 2013

my buddy’s half-sister makes $74/hr on the computer. She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay check was $18749 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit this website

====> jobs25.ℭOM

boog3rsugar

Posted at 11:08 PM on December 22, 2013

Reblogged this on Jessie Spencer's Blogspot.

newageoftruth

Posted at 11:01 PM on December 22, 2013

Reblogged this on newageoftruth.