Demi Lovato Admits: ‘I Should Get A Boob Job’ — Watch

Sun, December 22, 2013 3:03pm EST by 17 Comments

When the topic of plastic surgery came up in a Dec. 20 interview, the “Heart Attack” singer was quick to admit that she’d like an (ahem) upgrade in the chest area. Do you think she should go for it?

Demi Lovato‘s an all-natural beauty (well, besides the blue hair), but apparently she’s been having thoughts about getting some work done on a part of her body she thinks is lacking — her boobs!

Demi Lovato Wants A Boob Job?

Demi dropped the boob job bomb in a funny interview with Y100 before Jingle Ball in Miami on Dec. 20. She was initially asked to name one star who she thinks needs plastic surgery, but not wanting to diss anyone, Demi turned the spotlight on herself.

“It should be me! I should get a boob job. They’re like mosquito bites,” Demi said, pointing to her boobs before laughing hysterically.

Considering Demi’s smiling and laughing after her boob job manifesto, and the fact that Demi also said in the interview that she wants to endorse Depends, it seems safe to say that Demi was kinda-sorta kidding about wanting to get plastic surgery. But you know, underneath most jokes is a hint of truth!

Demi Lovato’s Plans For 2014

With the singer leaving The X Factor, she will have a little more free time in 2014, and she talked to HollywoodLife.com exclusively about relaxing a little more and changing her life up a little bit.

“It is so important to me [to take time off],” Demi told us. “I don’t get a lot of sleep and I think I really want to be fit and in shape and get really healthy.” Well hey Demi, if you ever feel like not working to get “in shape,” there’s always plastic surgery!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Should Demi go for it or stay all-natural?

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Demi Lovato News:

1. Demi Lovato & Miley Cyrus’ BFF Feud On Twitter After Diss Video
  2. Demi Lovato Is ‘Furious’ About Insensitive ‘X Factor’ Segment
  3. Demi Lovato: I’m Leaving ‘X Factor’ To ‘Start A New Chapter’

silicone breast

Posted at 7:42 AM on March 7, 2014

wonderful points altogether, you simply won a new reader.
What might you suggest in regards to your post that youu jst made some days ago?
Any sure?

Josh

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 26, 2014

I also agree with previous comments, but may as well add that Demi Already has great boobs, no need for plastic surgery!!

Lauren

Posted at 12:35 AM on January 25, 2014

I agree with some of the former comments that this is ridiculous how blown out of proportion this is. She pulled an awkward question out of a hat that asked which celebrity should get plastic surgery, instead of naming a celebrity which would be totally wrong she jokingly said “me” to try to get out of the awkward situation. People need to quit twisting words and situations, it’s so stupid.

leontrotsky0904

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 1, 2014

I think you really hit the nail.

teodora555

Posted at 7:25 AM on January 1, 2014

Oh god… why is everyone making such a big deal out of this? I mean everyone has insecurities about their body, but that doesn’t mean she’s actually going to do it xD Besides, it was a joke, she was asked “If you had to pick one celebrity and one plastic surgery for them, who, and which surgery would you pick?” She was clearly just being nice, and said herself, I wonder how would people react if she said someone else, if they are overreacting so much over this?

Hey hey hey

Posted at 11:11 PM on December 27, 2013

I want her to be just a natural unlike most celebs these days

Jeremy Letterman

Posted at 8:35 PM on December 23, 2013

Demi Lovato,

What about being confident in how you are and who you are because you know what, there are enough fake “people” in hollywood as it is and I don’t think we need to add to this problem.

All you are doing is teaching children that being yourself is not good enough and that is the wrong message.

I hope you can learn to accept yourself for who you are.

Thank you.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:22 AM on December 23, 2013

don’t talk………Jusr Do It!!!!!!!!!!!

claremjames (@claremjames)

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 22, 2013

my buddy’s half-sister makes $74/hr on the computer. She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay check was $18749 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit this website
====> jobs25.ℭOM

Meeting Singles--► MixedPartner

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 22, 2013

If you believe interracial relationship,you cannot miss it . This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship~~~► (MixedPartner.c0m) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed relationship.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.

Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-► MixedPartner

lappazzxzv

Posted at 10:20 PM on December 22, 2013

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

leontrotsky0904

Posted at 9:36 PM on December 22, 2013

I just saw the video. Demi said it as a joke after being asked an akward question. Cut the crap Hollywood Lies! We aren’t buying it.

wealthypeople2

Posted at 9:09 PM on December 22, 2013

Are you still single? Maybe ? RichFishes.ōrg ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
safdsafdsafdsf

jtina847

Posted at 7:29 PM on December 22, 2013

you make $27 per hour good for you! I make up to $85 per hour working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 per hour to $85 per hour heres a good example of what I’m doing more detail here….www.tec60.Com

Mrs. Right

Posted at 7:23 PM on December 22, 2013

if she wants to enhance herself, go for it! She has been through a lot and can do whatever makes her feel good about herself, and if that means a boob job, why not? She may not need it, but if it will make her feel more secure in her own skin, it is a good thing! Just as long as she doesn’t go all Courtney Stodden, or Heidi Montag with it! lol

lu

Posted at 4:24 PM on December 22, 2013

She is BEAUTIFUL just the way she is. Beautiful voice, face, (no duck lips,botox) Beautiful…………REAL FIGURE. If she messes it up being so great, she WILL RUIN EVERYTHING she has worked for. She overcame so much. DON’T F*CK IT UP! PLEASE! I SWEAR I WON’T BE A FAN ANYMORE!

Allison J. Miller (@AllisonJMiller1)

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 22, 2013

you make $27h that’s great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $45h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,. T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M