Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj & More: Sexiest Birthday Cakes Of 2013

Sat, December 21, 2013 8:45am EST by 10 Comments
Miley Cyrus Birthday Cake
FameFlynet, Getty, SplashNews, Pacific Coast News

SMR

Posted at 12:29 PM on December 28, 2013

Why are they considered sexy? They are nasty and childish . Not sexy!

Hannah

Posted at 7:42 PM on December 28, 2013

Right I agree!

barbaradesmond

Posted at 10:57 PM on December 21, 2013

Ookay. Now I want my own nipples cake. I wonder if she used her boobs as a mold.

Samantha D. Strong (@SamanthaDStrong)

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 21, 2013

just as Helen answered I’m startled that any body can get paid $5957 in one month on the internet. navigate to this site… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

madisynmadison

Posted at 12:41 PM on December 21, 2013

my co-worker’s step-aunt makes $62 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for ten months but last month her payment was $16372 just working on the internet for a few hours. view it,,,, www.tec60.Com

PatriciaSDressler (@PatriciaSDressl)

Posted at 12:01 PM on December 21, 2013

PatriciaSDressler (@PatriciaSDressl)

Posted at 11:31 AM on December 21, 2013

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $88/hr on the internet. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her pay was $12798 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here=======> jobs59.ℭOM

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:20 AM on December 21, 2013

but when you show one nipple, YOU START WORLD WAR III.

madisynmadison

Posted at 9:43 AM on December 21, 2013

you make $27 per hour good for you! I make up to $85 per hour working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 per hour to $85 per hour heres a good example of what I’m doing more detail here….www.tec60.Com

PatriciaSDressler (@PatriciaSDressl)