Claire Davis: Arapahoe High School Shooting Victim Dies At 17

Sat, December 21, 2013 8:23pm EDT by 15 Comments
Claire Davis Dies
Courtesy of Facebook

jtina847

Posted at 7:39 PM on December 22, 2013

my roomate’s sister-in-law makes $77/hour on the internet. She has been out of work for five months but last month her income was $16984 just working on the internet for a few hours. read this….www.t­­­­­­­ec­60.ℂOM

Allison J. Miller (@AllisonJMiller1)

Posted at 3:27 PM on December 22, 2013

you make $27h that’s great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $45h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,. T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

madisynmadison

Posted at 11:58 AM on December 22, 2013

motasrxbcxb

Posted at 10:34 AM on December 22, 2013

ggggggggggggggg

killy gibson

Posted at 5:23 AM on December 22, 2013

my best friends dad got red BMW X3 SUV only from working part time off a home pc… visit this site……..Bay91.ℭ­­Oℳ

Comparelf55 (@Comparelf55)

Posted at 4:35 AM on December 22, 2013

my best friend’s sister-in-law makes $87 an hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for seven months but last month her income was $19846 just working on the internet for a few hours. go to the website……… Bay95.COM

Lilgeez

Posted at 4:05 AM on December 22, 2013

This world is getting out of control. So sad.

Mrs. wright

Posted at 3:02 AM on December 22, 2013

She is In a much better place now where no one will hurt her again. This is tragic and so very sad. Crazy people make insane decisions and do terrible things, pray for her family to make it through the holidays mourning their unimaginable loss.

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:21 AM on December 22, 2013

is seventeen the new 85, OR WHAT?

Elbee

Posted at 12:07 AM on December 22, 2013

This is sad, very sad, and perhaps even avoidable. I am a firearms owner, straight up. I believe certain people should be able to own firearms, and are capable of using them for the right purpose rather than the wrong. That said, my country Australia has it (the laws of owning a firearm) basically right. America on the other hand has it wrong. Weapons need to be licensed correctly, obtained correctly and secured correctly. The culture of self-defence sadly makes room for the excuses that allow this sort of tradgey to occur. Lock up and secure your weapons! Chances are; it’ll be your next door neighbors stolen weapon that’ll be used on you. American culture must be turned around and common sense must prevail. RIP poor child.

Mary

Posted at 12:16 AM on December 22, 2013

Trust me, many Americans agree with you. Unfortunately, the NRA is extremely powerful with their lobby. They also manipulate the interpretation of the second amendment to suit their needs, and ignorant Americans buy into it every day. This is very sad, especially during the holidays.

IsaacMRoberts (@IsaacMRoberts)

Posted at 12:03 AM on December 22, 2013

my friend’s sister makes $60 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her check was $13733 just working on the computer for a few hours. . …….:>
==============
2­3­J­O­B­S.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
==============

heidige25 (@HeidiGe25)

Posted at 11:48 PM on December 21, 2013

========================================
JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Leroy Washington

Posted at 11:11 PM on December 21, 2013

Why don’t these sick freaks just start by killing themselves if they intend to do it anyway? Why murder innocents? Can we PLEASE allow responsible school staffers to be armed if they are willing and can safely and accurately use a firearm? These gun free murder zones are the perfect hunting ground, and the freaks figured that out long ago. Why do we protect Ft. Knox with rifles but leave our children to hide under their desks and hope for the best?

Sonal Sharma