Niall Horan Dating Sexy Model Barbara Palvin — New Confirmation

Fri, December 20, 2013 6:27pm EST by 32 Comments
Niall Horan Barbara Palvin
Getty

Posted at 9:18 PM on July 19, 2014

I every time spemt my half an hour to read thiѕ website’s postss everyday ɑlߋng with а muɡ of coffee.

forex-directory-online.net

Posted at 11:03 PM on March 8, 2014

Czechoslovakia, the USSR, and Yugoslavia imploded
upon becoming democratic, having survived intact
for more than half a century as tyrannies. Abdel Fatah el-Sisi gave Morsi
an ultimatum or face a coup. I’m just a guy who loves to share knowledge through some blogs.

Jalisa

Posted at 4:47 PM on February 23, 2014

Niall can do better. I’m sorry but i was shiping Nemi before this thot came into his life….ew! Barbara Palvin #slut. but if Nialls happy then that’s alright with me. but i can love him more than this

Summer

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 12, 2014

I like niall instead of Harry but I hate Harry

ailyn

Posted at 3:27 PM on January 11, 2014

they should not go out but if it makes him happy i guess but he cam do better than her he is cute and whoever doesnt like is is “WIERD”

shesafittie

Posted at 1:42 AM on January 9, 2014

I absolutely love Niall James Horan with all my heart. It is kinda sad that now we know for sure that right now he has someone else to make him happy. We should be glad too. Barbara can treat Niall the way we have all ways imagined of treating him. If he is happy, Who cares? We care. We have been the ones supporting him for so long. I think that right now he needs our support the most. Us loving him the way we do gives him strength. Niall wants to be in a relationship. Who are we to say his wants and wishes are wrong. They are not. They will never be. Whether these two last or don’t the true fans will stay at his side and won’t hate on Barbara. We don’t know Barbara. We have never talked with her and gotten to know her the way that Niall seems to have. Yes, Niall has a big piece of our hearts and we are a big piece of his but he wants to let in someone new. Is that so wrong? You k ow what I say, I say run free Niall! Fall in love! Have fun! We will be by your side the entire time. I want you to know that yeah there is a little pang of jealousy in my heart but it is small compared to my love for you and the boys and my wanting for you to be happy.

Xoxo