Lamar Odom Blames Khloe Kardashian For His Failed Parenting

Fri, December 20, 2013 9:26am EDT by 22 Comments
Lamar Odom Kids
Getty

kim

Posted at 9:27 PM on December 20, 2013

movies you 2 me chris homes dinnre you
mall happy kim love you good

chris

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 20, 2013

hi kim you me chris family kardashian
homes

mingtao (@mingtao3)

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 20, 2013

This is what I do,… 2­3­J­O­B­S.C­O­M

LaLa

Posted at 4:30 PM on December 20, 2013

Lame-ar still the same con artist serial cheating compulsive liar delusional rancid trash bag hood rat druggie. See Khloehoe u played with fire and u got burnt when u knew better the day u met this skid row fool. Lame-ar got a pussy that I’m convinced bleeds once a month. No team will take back this 24/7 irresponsible running from his problems with the blame card in his hand for everyone else but himself. He is a sad disgusting pathological selfish POS.

Antoinette

Posted at 4:11 PM on December 20, 2013

Lamar has nobody to blame but his self for not spending time with his children, aalso remember if it wasnt for Khloe Lamar wouldnt have anything to do with his father, going into the marriage he knew that they were a very busy family also the attention he calmed s he always nee
ded seem to but more like the attention he need, whats the excuse for slerping around and doing drug, he should of use that time to try to see his kids. STOP trying to put the blame on a person who loved u and man up. I think u need to see what your life and is remember you’ll be picking up the tab fir everyone now let see what the end results are open your eyes dont do as everyone wants be a man and do whats good for u.

me

Posted at 3:59 PM on December 20, 2013

I like Khloe but Khloe has always been the one in her family they hardly payed attention to.Kris called her fat and made her do most of work because she was the biggest.Khloe became a caretaker of her family and very needy .Khloe over smoothered Lamar in the relationship and did indeed have to be in control of everything they did and said.In many episodes of keeping up with the Kardashians it shows this.Khloe got in a fight with Lamar’s best friend for living in Lamars bachl apartment and Khloe said things would change she said he was mooching off Lamar and he should move out.Lamar was mad because he said that was not the way it was.Khloe always checked into all of Lamars business deals as to be in control of that.Khloe did not need this type of relationship Lamar was looking for a mother and Khloe fit the bill till she over smoothered him.As for the kids Khloe did demand to know what Lamar did with his time and his daughter is now saying she never liked Khloe.They can both move on to better relationships now she can find someone that takes care of her now and that caters to her every whim and he can find a woman that doesn’t over smoother him and try to make everything better for him.

Maya T. Hunter

Posted at 3:57 PM on December 20, 2013

I just love it when people blame others for their own actions. It’s basiclly saying: I do not have a brain of my own and i’m an idiot. And Bruce Jenner is another perfect example of the same behavior. Grow a pair, and take responsibility for your own actions. There’s no man or woman in this world who could make me neglect my children. It’s just excuses they say to themselves so they wouldn’t have to face the fact they possibly made a mistake. It’s a characteristic of weak people.

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:20 PM on December 20, 2013

Lammy didn’t workout during the strike and hides out when they are filming. so he could have spent time with his kids.

Arlene Diaz

Posted at 3:19 PM on December 20, 2013

Lamar Odem, step up and accept responsibility for the damage you have done to your marriage. From what I saw in your reality show is the complete opposite of what you are claiming! Khloe always put you and your career before herself. What wife puts up with your looser best friend in her marriage 24/7 from the very beginning? I use to think you were an amazing person, and now I feel like you are ONE of the biggest HIPPOCRYT AND MANIPULATOR EVER! Khole, this must be so painful for you. Continue to move forward with your head held high, and be happy! You deserve it! Thank you, Arlene, I am a 62yr old fan of the show from the very beginning!

Carlotta Margaret

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 20, 2013

Wow – Lamar needs to grow up. Maybe if he starts to act as if he were an adult he will become one. Talk about shameful behavior. His kids for G-d’s sake. Sounds like Bruce Jenner.

Evelyn S. Wade (@EvelynSWade)

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 20, 2013

I’m making $62 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… T­E­C­8­­0.C­O­M

Maya T. Hunter

Posted at 3:59 PM on December 20, 2013

Kudos!

ColleenSStarling (@ColleenSStarlin)

Posted at 1:40 PM on December 20, 2013

my roomate’s step-mother makes $84/hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 6 months but last month her check was $20170 just working on the laptop for a few hours. published here==> jobs59.ℭOM

Candace

Posted at 1:15 PM on December 20, 2013

This story is fake as a $3 bill. Before he got married Liza blasted him in the press for being an absent parent. He wasn’t there for the kids physically anyway. Khloe made sure the kids visited during the holidays and the summer. HL is beyond fake.

rabi

Posted at 12:38 PM on December 20, 2013

Lamar is such an ingrate! He shld blame himself & not the innocent khloe who has devoted her whole time trying to make him clean. He shld blame his stupid self.

Natalie

Posted at 12:30 PM on December 20, 2013

That doesn’t sound like Khloe at all. And they spent alot of time apart actually. He had plenty of time to see his children, but was caught up in drugs. He needs to be accountable for his actions and stop blaming Khloe.

courtneyrray (@courtneyrray1)

Posted at 12:11 PM on December 20, 2013

my roomate’s step-mother makes $84/hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 6 months but last month her check was $20170 just working on the laptop for a few hours. published here==> jobs25.ℭOM

regina

Posted at 11:20 AM on December 20, 2013

mhhh does khloe only allowed him to cheat and do drugs…he should go to hell such a super agly man ….

carol from nj

Posted at 11:18 AM on December 20, 2013

he was never there for his kids

Ederson Maia

Posted at 11:01 AM on December 20, 2013

Lamar has to leave again when their children, well, let Ricardao take care of children, and certainly the new love Khloe, will make a lot of sex with her and be a good stepfather for teens. Putz said.

Sevyn hamy

Posted at 10:29 AM on December 20, 2013

That his own fault of parents skill

curious

Posted at 10:17 AM on December 20, 2013

Sometime a person has to lose his/her way to appreciate the ones closest to his/her hearts. The children are gods blessings, it is good to hear that Lamar is turning his life around for the better now that the SHACKLES HAS been BROKEN THAT HELD HIM BONDAGE FOR SO LONG. The way satan works he will always be out to rob and destroy all he can in the process.