Khloe Kardashian: I’m The Only Reason Lamar Odom Ever Saw His Kids

Fri, December 20, 2013 3:37pm EDT by 10 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom Kids
Getty

my singing monsters cheat

Posted at 4:32 AM on June 25, 2014

If you desire to grow your familiarity only keep visiting this website and be
updated with the newest news update posted here.

LaLa

Posted at 6:05 AM on December 27, 2013

*hard

diaphra

Posted at 7:37 PM on December 21, 2013

khloe, you’re the real deal. rest of your family is full of useless fakes. wish you best of luck post lamar

kimberlychutcherson0 (@kimberlychutche)

Posted at 2:00 PM on December 21, 2013

my buddy’s step-sister makes $88/hr on the internet. She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her pay was $19833 just working on the internet for a few hours. read the full info here====> jobs25.ℭOM

PatriciaSDressler (@PatriciaSDressl)

Posted at 11:53 AM on December 21, 2013

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $88/hr on the internet. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her pay was $12798 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here=======> jobs59.ℭOM

Agie

Posted at 4:34 AM on December 21, 2013

Lama stop blaming Khloe if u really wanted quality time with your children the time u spend drinking, smoking, hooking up with strippers when Khloe was out of town u could hve spend it on yo children. Lamar learn to accept responsibility. Grow up Lamar u messed up big time. Dont aportion yo failures to Khloe who stood by u inspite yo unfaithfulness. Khloe u a the best. I luv u

Maria Luisa gomes

Posted at 12:17 AM on December 21, 2013

I’m so mad Thad Lamar and Khoi is breaking up I love theme. Together you belie be in voodoo. Lamar please u got money u and your wife please go se if anyone put the voodoo spell on you guys because u guys u guys are to beautiful. Together please I’m crying because. I love u guys stay together I always tel. My. Son I wish he was Khoi husband because she take good care of Lamar I wish my son wife was like her cal me for advice 347 2008227

VictoriaCBoyd (@VictoriaCBoyd)

Posted at 7:23 PM on December 20, 2013

my co-worker’s mother-in-law makes $77 every hour on the computer. She has been laid off for nine months but last month her payment was $20704 just working on the computer for a few hours. why not try here ==> TEC30.ℭOM

Carly

Posted at 6:56 PM on December 20, 2013

I’m surprised he even had time to see his kids, since his whole life has been lived out on camera for the last 4 years

ruthggamble (@ruthggamble)