Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner ‘Talk 30 Times A Day’

Fri, December 20, 2013 10:11pm EDT by 43 Comments
Kendall Jenner Harry Styles Heating Up
Getty

web hosting companies In utah

Posted at 2:22 AM on April 23, 2014

Greetings from Florida! I’m bored to tears at work
so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
I love the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look
when I get home. I’m amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful blog!

Styleslover3

Posted at 3:24 AM on January 17, 2014

I’m really glad that Harry’s happy with Kendall, if he’s happy then I am, but I can’t help but think that don’t really make a good couple, like no offence, but that’s what I think.

Sunnygirl

Posted at 8:29 AM on January 4, 2014

There is problems with long distance relationships I know because I was in one and it ended really bad. He accused me of cheating because he wasn’t here so he doesn’t know what happened or anything. Kendall Jenner & Harry Styles wont work out because it is going to end with someone getting their heart badly hurt, because you never know what is happening over in London or what is happening on the other side of the ocean. Kendall Jenner could get tired of Harry and deice to cheat on him or Harry Styles could get tired of Kendall and deice to cheat on her. Harry Styles is already bored with Kendall Jenner because he said that she was boring and she that Harry Styles isn’t her type so why go out or hook up when you have nothing in common. I think that finding that someone that has the same stuff in common with you will be less boring because then you’s both can go off and hang out and do the stuff you’s have in common other then dating someone that you have nothing in common with because you’ll be doing things that you don’t like to do. When you find someone that is boring then the talking starts getting boring but when a person you have stuff in common with then talking never get’s boring because you’s would have something new to talk about all the time. I think Harry and Kendall have nothing in common and that’s why it is so boring. Plus just hooking up with a girl because she is hot is just being selvefish because it shouldn’t be baised on how she looks it should be baised on their personallity.

sophia rodriguez

Posted at 4:06 PM on December 26, 2013

my cousin doubts their relationship very much because she doesnt think they will work out or have time to see each other. i mean if you look at it harry will be on tour soon and kendall will be with her family most of the time… but they are adorable… i love harry and the jenners/ kardashians but i just dont think they’ll work out.

alexa

Posted at 1:23 AM on December 26, 2013

Kendall has confirmed she’s not dating him so I don’t know why you guys aren’t dropping this she’s been seen with her BOYFRIEND already. I doubt they will ever date she said Harry wasn’t her type anyways and he has family in the UK he doesn’t see often so he isn’.t lonely at all..

alice

Posted at 10:22 AM on December 23, 2013

I dont think Kendell and Harry would work out

motasrxbcxb

Posted at 10:33 AM on December 22, 2013

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

killy gibson

Posted at 5:14 AM on December 22, 2013

my neighbor’s ex-wife makes $84/hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 6 months but last month her check was $20354 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here……..Bay91.ℭ­­Oℳ

Comparelf55 (@Comparelf55)

Posted at 4:37 AM on December 22, 2013

my best friend’s sister-in-law makes $87 an hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for seven months but last month her income was $19846 just working on the internet for a few hours. go to the website……… Bay95.COM

BAHAHA

Posted at 12:49 AM on December 22, 2013

LOL they are pushing this WAAAAAY over the line. Kendall and Harry are not dating, they’re hooking up. There’s a difference. Although I don’t understand what Harry sees in her, she’s a pie-faced ugly looking beeyotch

IsaacMRoberts (@IsaacMRoberts)

Posted at 12:11 AM on December 22, 2013

my friend’s sister makes $60 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her check was $13733 just working on the computer for a few hours. . …….:>
==============